Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

U know..HS ka description...will these soul crossed lover be able to unite against betrayal, revenge and retribution.... betrayal happened.. revenge we are seeing now and retribution will be Anupre punishing everyone who caused them the pain...the way EK promoted this betrayal and the way the episodes are these days I do see this happening....

I checked Pallu... It is soul-stirring romance between star-crossed lovers. EMA repeat karne ka iraada hai kya EK ko? 😆Btw, do you remember what was the description before the leap? 

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

I checked Pallu... It is soul-stirring romance between star-crossed lovers. EMA repeat karne ka iraada hai kya EK ko? 😆Btw, do you remember what was the description before the leap? 

it was same...this is the description since beginning

Enlightened21 thumbnail

it was same...this is the description since beginning

Ok. Ok... I checked. It was the same. 😔

Edited by grace4317 - 4 years ago
pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ye dekho....

Star-Crossed Lovers

Two individuals with love for the other so strong it is impossible to define using words alone. Actions and touch relay more to their partner than any word. They are miserable when they are not together. They are as close to a perfect mate as is possible. Unfortunately, circumstances prohibit their expressions of love freely and they must hide their true feelings until they are alone. This alone time is often entirely too brief and often interfered with by outside forces such as weather or random events suddenly coming up. However once they are together the feelings are so intense that they feel they could never part again.

In another life those star-crossed lovers could be together, but for now they must keep it hidden.

❤️

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Ye dekho....

Star-Crossed Lovers

Two individuals with love for the other so strong it is impossible to define using words alone. Actions and touch relay more to their partner than any word. They are miserable when they are not together. They are as close to a perfect mate as is possible. Unfortunately, circumstances prohibit their expressions of love freely and they must hide their true feelings until they are alone. This alone time is often entirely too brief and often interfered with by outside forces such as weather or random events suddenly coming up. However once they are together the feelings are so intense that they feel they could never part again.

In another life those star-crossed lovers could be together, but for now they must keep it hidden.

❤️

Why I had to become a fan of Eri, that I started watching this never-ending kasautiis. Why Eri why? The only good thing that happened is that I came across a passionate actor and a no-facade celebrity like Parth. 😊

Inn donom ki vajay se i am still watching the show. Varna tho mein kab ka chod diya hoga. 

pallawi1803 thumbnail

Why I had to become a fan of Eri, that I started watching this never-ending kasautiis. Why Eri why? The only good thing that happened is that I came across a passionate actor and a no-facade celebrity like Parth. 😊

Inn donom ki vajay se i am still watching the show. Varna tho mein kab ka chod diya hoga. 

Grace most of us resonate the similar sentiments ..😃 I blame parth for making me watch this show🤧🤧🤧🤧