Bhoolega dil jis din tumhe, woh din zindagi ka aakri din hoga

Posted: 4 years ago

And this literally sums up AnuPre's relation. Whether it be love or hate, they will be living in each other's heart and the day their heart stops beating for the other, that will be the last day of their life.
Last 8years Anu had been living in a delusion that Prerna was living the life she deserved. I get you Anu from where you are coming. You meant to say that Pre never deserved to live a life where she will be daily insulted by your mother and sister, where her life will always be under Komo's threat and above all where she might have got convicted for an accidental murder she did to save you. And I completely agree with you on that part. But Anuu....in these 8years, have you ever felt that, just like the pain or yearning you were experiencing inside by being away from Pre, she too would be undergoing the same pain? If so, I am sure you would have found it very difficult to face your soul in such moments. That is why even when you have warned Komo to not come in way of Prerna’s happiness (in your words, the deserved life Pre is living now), you are getting affected when you see her around as Mrs. Bajaj. But I am sure that you are never going to let those emotions to overpower your mind which has now only one motto - to keep Prerna away from Komo, while at the same time letting Prerna to have the final win over Komo. And I am eagerly waiting for that day where you will be wholeheartedly smiling all your way, after seeing Prerna reaching those heights for which you did all these stupid acts.

Btw, Prerna I heard you saying that inn logon ke saath ab mera koi naatha nahin hai. Then why are you here today in BB? . If you indeed had wanted to  have no tie with them, you could have easily taken them completely out of your system long back. 8years kaafi tha inn logon ko bhulaane ke liye. Aur tho aur you had a very supportive family with you, unlike the ungrateful Basus. Even then, if today you are here in BB, then it is only because subconsciously you have some strong connection with them. Also, to hate a person and to plan of revenging him, you have to think of that person continuously and your actions confirm that in the pretext of hating Anu, he was constantly there in your mind all these years, probably because he was more deeply connected to your soul. Isaliye, telling Bajaj that you don't have any feeling for the Basus was fine. But don't lie to your own self. And I am waiting for that day when you will come to know the truth behind what all happened with you. I don't mind you not forgiving Anu for what he did and if you can't trust him anymore. But, I would want you to give him that happiness of seeing you completely happy, evenif it might be you wholeheartedly moving on with Bajaj. Because, our Anu always had your happiness as his first priority, though his ways to get it for you had sometimes be the lamest one. From being scared of pins & needles to being ready to absorb all pangs of loneliness onto himself, our Anu has come a long way and so, we can't let him go off from our minds. 

Prerna will never forget Anurag,that's true. People always remember their first love and when they find the actual love of their life later on they realize why it never worked with that first love. Prerna's first love is Anurag but Rishabh will be the love of her life. Hope Anurag can give Prerna the closure to this horrific episode of her life so that she can get over her trauma and finally move on and be happy with her ever supportive husband and their daughter Sneha :) 

prerna never ever happy  in this season

usse  do mothers ka  curse hai  aur maa ki baduuaa kabji khali nahi jati  because  she herself cursed anu  that he will never get true love its means pre  & pre will never be happy w/o anu 

no matter who will come into her life 

bith r now doomed because of those curse

so anu puri  zindgi usse khushi dena chahega but pre  search karehi but milegi nahi & they die in eachother arm

Edited by moniloveanupre - 4 years ago

Originally posted by AllThatCritique

Prerna will never forget Anurag,that's true. People always remember their first love and when they find the actual love of their life later on they realize why it never worked with that first love. Prerna's first love is Anurag but Rishabh will be the love of her life. Hope Anurag can give Prerna the closure to this horrific episode of her life so that she can get over her trauma and finally move on and be happy with her ever supportive husband and their daughter Sneha :) 

This will never happen this season dear

Prerna will ever stay with bajaj...but will never love bajaj more than anurag

Originally posted by AllThatCritique

It is about love, which to me has to be a pure feeling, irrespective of the relation we share with a person. Whether it be your parents, siblings, partner or kids, the love you have for them should not be tainted. Also I am not a person who can accept 'kisi ki pyar leke tum naya jahan basaoge' type of married life. That way you are emotionally cheating yourself. Isaliye, I would be more happy if Prerna will move one completely with her new life, never to look back in the name of soulmates, star-crossed lovers or whatever. But I know EK enjoys it the other way. 😔

Edited by grace4317 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by grace4317

And this literally sums up AnuPre's relation. Whether it be love or hate, they will be living in each other's heart and the day their heart stops beating for the other, that will be the last day of their life.
Last 8years Anu had been living in a delusion that Prerna was living the life she deserved. I get you Anu from where you are coming. You meant to say that Pre never deserved to live a life where she will be daily insulted by your mother and sister, where her life will always be under Komo's threat and above all where she might have got convicted for an accidental murder she did to save you. And I completely agree with you on that part. But Anuu....in these 8years, have you ever felt that, just like the pain or yearning you were experiencing inside by being away from Pre, she too would be undergoing the same pain? If so, I am sure you would have found it very difficult to face your soul in such moments. That is why even when you have warned Komo to not come in way of Prerna’s happiness (in your words, the deserved life Pre is living now), you are getting affected when you see her around as Mrs. Bajaj. But I am sure that you are never going to let those emotions to overpower your mind which has now only one motto - to keep Prerna away from Komo, while at the same time letting Prerna to have the final win over Komo. And I am eagerly waiting for that day where you will be wholeheartedly smiling all your way, after seeing Prerna reaching those heights for which you did all these stupid acts.

Btw, Prerna I heard you saying that inn logon ke saath ab mera koi naatha nahin hai. Then why are you here today in BB? . If you indeed had wanted to  have no tie with them, you could have easily taken them completely out of your system long back. 8years kaafi tha inn logon ko bhulaane ke liye. Aur tho aur you had a very supportive family with you, unlike the ungrateful Basus. Even then, if today you are here in BB, then it is only because subconsciously you have some strong connection with them. Also, to hate a person and to plan of revenging him, you have to think of that person continuously and your actions confirm that in the pretext of hating Anu, he was constantly there in your mind all these years, probably because he was more deeply connected to your soul. Isaliye, telling Bajaj that you don't have any feeling for the Basus was fine. But don't lie to your own self. And I am waiting for that day when you will come to know the truth behind what all happened with you. I don't mind you not forgiving Anu for what he did and if you can't trust him anymore. But, I would want you to give him that happiness of seeing you completely happy, evenif it might be you wholeheartedly moving on with Bajaj. Because, our Anu always had your happiness as his first priority, though his ways to get it for you had sometimes be the lamest one. From being scared of pins & needles to being ready to absorb all pangs of loneliness onto himself, our Anu has come a long way and so, we can't let him go off from our minds. 

they both try to play eo's thornbird...for now it is Anu but moving on with someone else will belittle prerna's love for Anurag...in this journey of love anupre have loved eo equally..both have accepted that the way prerna loves anurag n anurag loves prerna no one in this World can...prerna in her drunk confession told anurag that she n cp are nothing without him n we see her today how emotion less n robotic she has become...same goes for Anurag he had told prerna during their first confession "tum ho to main main hoon warna main main nhi" we have seen this in last Bajaj track n even today komo echoed the same...it keeps reminding me of their mandir Pooja wen pujari had told them that they both are incomplete without eo...so anyone moving on with anyone else is actually an insult of their love for eo...they might live with others like right now but they can never love anyone else like they love eo...with others they will be as mechanical as they are right now....if anyone can bring happiness in their lives it's them...no one has that power in this world..

I dont know why people think that season 1 will repeat

This time....anupre will remain as star crossed lovers n couple

Prejaj will be friends n companion.....but cany be lovers

Husband n wife to abhi hai prejaj.....kya ukhad liya....anurag will always rule prernas mind n heart forever till death....either by love or betrayal

But it will be anurag only

....no bajaj cant take that place.......he can be the BEST FRIEND....being a husband.....not not love

Originally posted by pallawi1803

they both try to play eo's thornbird...for now it is Anu but moving on with someone else will belittle prerna's love for Anurag...in this journey of love anupre have loved eo equally..both have accepted that the way prerna loves anurag n anurag loves prerna no one in this World can...prerna in her drunk confession told anurag that she n cp are nothing without him n we see her today how emotion less n robotic she has become...same goes for Anurag he had told prerna during their first confession "tum ho to main main hoon warna main main nhi" we have seen this in last Bajaj track n even today komo echoed the same...it keeps reminding me of their mandir Pooja wen pujari had told them that they both are incomplete without eo...so anyone moving on with anyone else is actually an insult of their love for eo...they might live with others like right now but they can never love anyone else like they love eo...with others they will be as mechanical as they are right now....if anyone can bring happiness in their lives it's them...no one has that power in this world..

Pallu...this is so apt....prerna will never move on...nor anurag 

People might bring his consummation with komo..but that i guess (if at all happened) was under intoxicating amount to rape by komo.

He never loved anyone other than prerna from his heart

Originally posted by pallawi1803

Pallu... Ye baat EK ko kaun samajaayega? She likes to give her viewers pain. Isaliye, i found out a way of keeping myself happy by letting Anu have a painful win. Aage jaake if EK decides to give us a happy AnuPre, well and good. If not, I will be happy that atleast Anu lived to be true to his love. 

I always feel that the reason behind s2 of kzk is to show anupre journey till the end.thats what was missing in s1.though I never watched s1 but whatever I heard it seems it was presish journey only.till now kzk is focusing on anupre only whether love,hate,betrayal.i just hope it remain that way only.pre and Anu should always love/ hate each other only.noone should take that special place in their heart.