Bhoolega dil jis din tumhe, woh din zindagi ka aakri din hoga - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: grace4317

It is about love, which to me has to be a pure feeling, irrespective of the relation we share with a person. Whether it be your parents, siblings, partner or kids, the love you have for them should not be tainted. Also I am not a person who can accept 'kisi ki pyar leke tum naya jahan basaoge' type of married life. That way you are emotionally cheating yourself. Isaliye, I would be more happy if Prerna will move one completely with her new life, never to look back in the name of soulmates, star-crossed lovers or whatever. But I know EK enjoys it the other way. ðŸ˜”

Umm do u remember grace wat prerna said before Anurag pushed her...the feeling which is between them is not just love bit soul love....so it can never be replaced and both can never give that place to anyone else...

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

they both try to play eo's thornbird...for now it is Anu but moving on with someone else will belittle prerna's love for Anurag...in this journey of love anupre have loved eo equally..both have accepted that the way prerna loves anurag n anurag loves prerna no one in this World can...prerna in her drunk confession told anurag that she n cp are nothing without him n we see her today how emotion less n robotic she has become...same goes for Anurag he had told prerna during their first confession "tum ho to main main hoon warna main main nhi" we have seen this in last Bajaj track n even today komo echoed the same...it keeps reminding me of their mandir Pooja wen pujari had told them that they both are incomplete without eo...so anyone moving on with anyone else is actually an insult of their love for eo...they might live with others like right now but they can never love anyone else like they love eo...with others they will be as mechanical as they are right now....if anyone can bring happiness in their lives it's them...no one has that power in this world..

perfect ðŸ˜³

prerna never gonna happy  trust  me w/o  she is soulless person

same goes with anu  wo soulless person hi hai

acrually its not like  i dint support second love & all  but  i believe  soulmate never ever move on no matter what ðŸ˜³

so agar ekta chahe  toh pls dont do this to pres love that she has for anu 

in this season the only quality is praise is pres devotion kind love dont taint it

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Pallu... Ye baat EK ko kaun samajaayega? She likes to give her viewers pain. Isaliye, i found out a way of keeping myself happy by letting Anu have a painful win. Aage jaake if EK decides to give us a happy AnuPre, well and good. If not, I will be happy that atleast Anu lived to be true to his love. 

Happy anupre nhi milenge grace ..these rail ki patris are going to be separated for one or the other reason..but this season I do see EK rectifying her mistakes . She won't taint their love atleast so far hasn't...and CP will always be the kadi that will keep them bind together...

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

I always feel that the reason behind s2 of kzk is to show anupre journey till the end.thats what was missing in s1.though I never watched s1 but whatever I heard it seems it was presish journey only.till now kzk is focusing on anupre only whether love,hate,betrayal.i just hope it remain that way only.pre and Anu should always love/ hate each other only.noone should take that special place in their heart.

Yes dear

Original started with anupre but was made for the other couple

This season....love me or hate me..

But its only 'ME' for anupre

Here komo being vamp n bajaj being villianero

But cant rise above anupre

pallawi1803 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Pallu...this is so apt....prerna will never move on...nor anurag 

People might bring his consummation with komo..but that i guess (if at all happened) was under intoxicating amount to rape by komo.

He never loved anyone other than prerna from his heart

they will reveal slowly that the consummation never happened...it was komo's plot to keep Anu binded to her

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Umm do u remember grace wat prerna said before Anurag pushed her...the feeling which is between them is not just love bit soul love....so it can never be replaced and both can never give that place to anyone else...

Pallu... Do you think I didn't notice it? It is just that I am waiting for a confirmed hint from EK or the CVs, to make a thread 'The journey from star-crossed lovers to soullovers'. Because, if indeed she is going to show AnuPre as soullovers, then i am 100% sure that this separation is only a temporary one. And at the end of this track we are going to get a happy AnuPre forever. But till i get that hint, I will go with Anu's thornbird story. Kyonki I don't want myself to be fooled by EK again. ðŸ˜†

Edited by grace4317 - 4 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Happy anupre nhi milenge grace ..these rail ki patris are going to be separated for one or the other reason..but this season I do see EK rectifying her mistakes . She won't taint their love atleast so far hasn't...and CP will always be the kadi that will keep them bind together...

CP  is our hope .she is that nanhi si kadi for them 

CP  toh usse jab conceived hu hai  tab se mila rahi hai

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Pallu...this is so apt....prerna will never move on...nor anurag 

People might bring his consummation with komo..but that i guess (if at all happened) was under intoxicating amount to rape by komo.

He never loved anyone other than prerna from his heart

reeya there is no consummation 

kom is pure  devil  ekta jo bhi devil  ko  pura kuch nahi deti  ðŸ˜†

kom ki bht buri lagne wali hai

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

reeya there is no consummation 

kom is pure  devil  ekta jo bhi devil  ko  pura kuch nahi deti  ðŸ˜†

kom ki bht buri lagne wali hai

Moni...thats why the bracketed words

But other wise also....anurag never had with komo n his senses

pallawi1803 thumbnail

Pallu... Do you think I didn't notice it? It is just that I am waiting for a confirmed hint from EK or the CVs, to make a thread 'The journey from star-crossed lovers to soullovers'. Because, if indeed she is going to show AnuPre as soullovers, then i am 100% sure that this separation is only a temporary one. And at the end of this track we are going to get a happy AnuPre forever. But till i get that hint, I will go with Anu's thornbird story. Kyonki I don't want myself to be fooled by EK again. ðŸ˜†

U know..HS ka description...will these soul crossed lover be able to unite against betrayal, revenge and retribution.... betrayal happened.. revenge we are seeing now and retribution will be Anupre punishing everyone who caused them the pain...the way EK promoted this betrayal and the way the episodes are these days I do see this happening....

Edited by pallawi1803 - 4 years ago