MayRa/ShivJen DT#47 "Mai woh Aadat hu jo Tum Nahi Chod Paoge" Note Pg6 - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pranurosid

@Bold - Did you forget how the reporter said "Rudra Roy ye sabit kar diya hain ki wo MJ ka hi khoon  hain" while reporting about MJ and Rudra re-union😆

Exactly, aap unke ghar pe rent pe rehte ho kya that you go comparing the two men? It's a business merger that has no effect on the country, toh itni wahiyaat reporting kyun?

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joja

Agreed.. I would have wanted Maya to take revenge but with having some humanity. They hurt her so you give back the pain but not to this extent. That what i keep thinking, MJ did wrong/blunder but she cannot be the same , she cannot get into his level else what is the difference. 

She can teach Antara a lesson send her to Jail/Asylam etc but leaking that video to media was bad. 

And above all Rishi was the worst which cannot be undone no matter what. 

Sabko asylum bhejke jail mein party Todhi karwayegi? She could have attacked MJ's business, Anatara by blackmailing her with her last name

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Maybe he packs her in a bori this time😆

Ads be like direction Karna tha, boriyaan seel rahe hai

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

We underestimated them with Diya's track, yes thw sonography thing was stupid, but hiking hCG was a hell of an idea! Also, not killing but still weakening Diya, making her question her place in the world was smart.

I would have appreciated Antara's track too, but the news reporter makes me puke everytime I think of her, so no, that one was good, but zero points for execution

I too liked Diya and Antara's revenge. And I also liked they didn't keep going like this with all the 7 people. That would have got monotonous and Rudra would have been just an eye candy amidst that.

I like this new twist and looking forward to it. 

Lot's of things didn't make sense in this show but it has really gone better after Maya got her grip back around MJ.

I also love the subtlety where Maya still have an inner panic when MJ proceeds towards her or threatens her but she has learnt not to show that affront. Ekbar mandir me ghanta hilake agar saare panic ki swaha hoke woh direct trishul uthake Durga maa ban jaati toh I would have hated it. But they have handled it quite realistically and it was not drastic at all.

They have come a long way and have become much better after Rishi's death. 

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago