MayRa/ShivJen DT#47 "Mai woh Aadat hu jo Tum Nahi Chod Paoge" Note Pg6 - Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

We underestimated them with Diya's track, yes thw sonography thing was stupid, but hiking hCG was a hell of an idea! Also, not killing but still weakening Diya, making her question her place in the world was smart.

I would have appreciated Antara's track too, but the news reporter makes me puke everytime I think of her, so no, that one was good, but zero points for execution

@Bold - Did you forget how the reporter said "Rudra Roy ye sabit kar diya hain ki wo MJ ka hi khoon  hain" while reporting about MJ and Rudra re-union😆

Joja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We underestimated them with Diya's track, yes thw sonography thing was stupid, but hiking hCG was a hell of an idea! Also, not killing but still weakening Diya, making her question her place in the world was smart.

I would have appreciated Antara's track too, but the news reporter makes me puke everytime I think of her, so no, that one was good, but zero points for execution

Agreed.. I would have wanted Maya to take revenge but with having some humanity. They hurt her so you give back the pain but not to this extent. That what i keep thinking, MJ did wrong/blunder but she cannot be the same , she cannot get into his level else what is the difference. 

She can teach Antara a lesson send her to Jail/Asylam etc but leaking that video to media was bad. 

And above all Rishi was the worst which cannot be undone no matter what. 

pranurosid thumbnail

Jen was looking more beautiful in this de glam look❤️

https://twitter.com/tz_kreationz/status/1239797906665684997

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

@2, arrey I know, main bas keh rahi hoon, ki you break the bottle instead of making him fake the injuries yet question his loyalty

If Rudra doesn't go Beyhad with his revenge, I am giving up on the showy RUDRA ISNT A EYE CANDY (yes, I am shouting)

SAME SAME SAME !!!!!

if that doesn't happen I will scream SHAME SHAME SHAME and quit 😑

Maya ki beyadh revenge toh milne se rahi. First she killed an innocent and then solved MJ's relationship problems. The only person to repeatedly suffer in her 'revenge' is Rudra. 

Abhi atleast Rudra ki beyadh revenge mil jaye ! 

pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joja

Agreed.. I would have wanted Maya to take revenge but with having some humanity. They hurt her so you give back the pain but not to this extent. That what i keep thinking, MJ did wrong/blunder but she cannot be the same , she cannot get into his level else what is the difference. 

She can teach Antara a lesson send her to Jail/Asylam etc but leaking that video to media was bad

And above all Rishi was the worst which cannot be undone no matter what. 

@Bold - Which video? The one with goons ?

Joja thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

@Bold - Which video? The one with goons ?

Haa Goons 

Joja thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

SAME SAME SAME !!!!!

if that doesn't happen I will scream SHAME SHAME SHAME and quit 😑

Maya ki beyadh revenge toh milne se rahi. First she killed an innocent and then solved MJ's relationship problems. The only person to repeatedly suffer in her 'revenge' is Rudra. 

Abhi atleast Rudra ki beyadh revenge mil jaye ! 

Hope we get another fencing scene now. 

This time Rudra doing tandav

Armu4eva thumbnail
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joja

Hope we get another fencing scene now. 

This time Rudra doing tandav

Maybe he packs her in a bori this time😆

Joja thumbnail