MayRa/ShivJen DT#47 "Mai woh Aadat hu jo Tum Nahi Chod Paoge" Note Pg6 - Page 116

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

MJ is behind this game I feel. He wants Rudra to be completely hateful of Maya. When Maya comes in front of Rudra and rejects him (coz of memory thing), it will burn the last bit of hope in his heart. That will be MJs biggest plan. 

Maybe, but what if she didn't have a memory loss and went to Rudra?

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Am I the only one who is not scratching her head and just chilling and counter string theory with what is because I kind of looked what CVs did with Diya and want to give them a chance?

Rara22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Am I the only one who is not scratching her head and just chilling and counter string theory with what is because I kind of looked what CVs did with Diya and want to give them a chance?

Even I am chilling. Don't use too much of brains as it will be no use. We overestimated B2 team.  

Armu4eva thumbnail

They denied Mayra even basic wedding attire😭

Will always be bitter about lack of sindoor

https://twitter.com/NMiteForLife/status/1239792548429742080?s=19

Armu4eva thumbnail

You always have different taste which is good😆

Armu4eva thumbnail

Paras one seems like goodbye. Rajiv ðŸ¥º

https://twitter.com/NMiteForLife/status/1239793705575309312?s=19

MishtiNew thumbnail

Count me in...

MishtiNew thumbnail

🥺🥺🥺

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

You always have different taste which is good😆

Thanks😆

I genuinely want to see what they do with Vikram, coz people are praising Ankit and want MayRa to be together, so how they handle is actually worth looking forward to

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

@1, yeah, and I hate for ruining Rajeev's love life.

@2, how could she question Rajeev's loyalty after that? That man was just bullied and tormented by the guy who did the same to you, why would you hit him, that too a slight mistake on uour side would have caused him huge damages, akkal nahi hai kya aapko behen?

@Rishi's death, that was illogical at its heights, kill a person who has ACTUALLY killed your child, Rishi was a ten year old kid when your child was murdered. And it wasn't a child, it was an embryo, dono mein farak hai.

@3, woh toh alag level hai by God, she didn't even consider her family, anytime, neither then, neither now

@2. She didn't break the bottle because she had questioned his loyalty. Then I could have have atleast considered it as her stupidity, impulsiveness or craze.

She did it because she had to emotionally blackmail Rudra against MJ by showing him Rajeev's wounds. It was purely for her selfish reasons even if she had no doubt of his loyalty. She simply did it to use him in her favour like she always does.

Rishi's death is the reason I won't consider this a man-woman behaviour regarding Rudra's Rudra roop in the upcoming track.

If she could do such heinous deeds both to her friends and other innocent souls because of an embryo, Rudra is totally allowed to go gaga with his revenge after losing his 21 year old brother in the hands of a person who later had been living with him in his house as his wife. 

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago