Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Not affected. Already live secluded in my room toh ye toh ab aur publicly acceptable bahana mil gaya. I have a shit immune system and tons of problem toh agar ho gaya toh no worries, will happily leave this chutiya world. Win win.

aisa nahi bolte

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Seeing some responses out here... you guys,take care. You're doing good and you will come out of this safely. Believe that. 

On the personal front,I was supposed to travel to around 6-7 countries in the first half of the year. I had visas ready. Partly due to work, and partly holidaying. In fact, was supposed to go on the 4th of this month to Amsterdam and then Budapest. But coming back from Chennai last month and seeing the airport completely freaked me out. Even going to the airport is not safe. Nobody wore masks then. Also the Italy collapse had not happened then and now to think of being in Europe and on travel lockdown. Again,thank God.I  dodged a bullet there, I swear. 

At present,I'm working from home which is a boon. Only apparent downside is because the projects are European, there are schedule clashes and late evening meetings, I gotta handle it at midnight and work all through the night sometimes. So my sleep schedule is completely wack like never before. But it's nothing compared to what others are facing. I am lucky af. 

In Kolkata, things seem normal. Not much as changed. Currently not at my own apartment and have shifted to my OG home last week with parents and brothers on my dad's insistence. But I know my dogs miss home.

And yeah this seems stupid considering nothing as been found on those lines, but I have cancelled a ton of International packages from the US and UK too. I don't want to risk it. 

Guys, especially in affected places,please take care. Don't lose hope. 

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail

Not affected. Already live secluded in my room toh ye toh ab aur publicly acceptable bahana mil gaya. I have a shit immune system and tons of problem toh agar ho gaya toh no worries, will happily leave this chutiya world. Win win.

Aisa toh mat kaho :( IF isn't gonna be the same without you (and your hilarious one-liners). Take care <3

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I'm having a ball as of now....my immune system is disgusting and waise bhi I'm bimar 20 of 30 days. So now its like I'm working from home and is cooped up in my room.

I'm from a suburb near Kolkata and things are slowing down here too. Public gatherings are being restricted here also.

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

All the grocery stores around where I live are practically empty.....All the supermarkets are out of toilet paper, tissue paper, gloves, sanitizing liquids and rice....Canned food, pasta are the next in order and are more likely to run out by another week at the most...Meat isles in most places have been emptied out for the fear of contamination...Fresh vegetables have become scarce too...Those who didn’t manage to stock up. like me, are going to die anyway- corona or no corona...

Shut up. No. What about Amazon pantry? Ordering online? Out of stock? 

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

In my city we are out of toilet paper, hand sanitizers, disinfectants and we will probably be running out of rice, pasta and vegetables  pretty soon too 😭 .

What about ordering online? Amazon? 

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

I live alone with my 2.5 yr old, now all the day cares n play schools are closed here coz of corona, n I dont have any close relatives in here where I can leave my baby, so even I have taken 1 week leave from office, if this doesn't go away soon then I will have to take annual leave n go home.. :(

Oh n did lots of shopping.. I'm shit scared going out, in my area a family was taken by health authority last week n they are confirmed cases.. 

You're doing good. Take care. 

If that annual leave is necessary,take it. Don't think twice. 

Nope. You're not going anywhere. That's that. 

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

What about ordering online? Amazon? 

Its not that better either . Toilet papers and hand sanitizers are out of stock in Amazon too 😅.  Pasta seems to be there in good quantity so I will probably get that from there( I am going to try Indian grocery store for rice before trying to get that from Amazon).

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

The only way out of this mess is getting tested and isolation.

My company is worse they sent a mail yesterday "don't worry only 60+ dying no need to panic, report to work"... 🤢 my boss probably sitting in his bunker abroad said it's just survival of fittest..

Indian workers ki izzat hi nhi hai...