Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

from what i have heard..it will be over once summers start..the high temp will kill the virus and many vaccines are already being created and in process..hopefully by May..we will all be back to normal life again..never been too excited for summers!! 

again..this is what i have heard out of several other things being said..

whatever be true..i hope this pandemic problem gets solved soon and we all stay safe

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cougarTown

from what i have heard..it will be over once summers start..the high temp will kill the virus and many vaccines are already being created and in process..hopefully by May..we will all be back to normal life again..never been too excited for summers!! 

again..this is what i have heard out of several other things being said..

whatever be true..i hope this pandemic problem gets solved soon and we all stay safe

It's not scientifically proven that high temp can kill the virus. They say it can't survive above 27 but our body temp is 37c

Precaution is the way to stop the spread

All the grocery stores around where I live are practically empty.....All the supermarkets are out of toilet paper, tissue paper, gloves, sanitizing liquids and rice....Canned food, pasta are the next in order and are more likely to run out by another week at the most...Meat isles in most places have been emptied out for the fear of contamination...Fresh vegetables have become scarce too...Those who didn’t manage to stock up. like me, are going to die anyway- corona or no corona...

cougarTown thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

All the grocery stores around where I live are practically empty.....All the supermarkets are out of toilet paper, tissue paper, gloves, sanitizing liquids and rice....Canned food, pasta are the next in order and are more likely to run out by another week at the most...Meat isles in most places have been emptied out for the fear of contamination...Fresh vegetables have become scarce too...Those who didn’t manage to stock up. like me, are going to die anyway- corona or no corona...

where do you live? just curious..lol..my cousin in UK was telling me the same..

cougarTown thumbnail

corono surely did one thing

it united us all like never before to get rid of it

it also makes us realize all the petty fights we have been into over countries and whatnot..that how petty it is and how humans are humans no matter what ever soil they are on..

i see the jingo patriotism dying..i see all that going all of a sudden..and i see everyone all over the globe uniting to just save human lives..what a change and realization..

hope this virus dies but this realization stays alive in us...

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

In my city we are out of toilet paper, hand sanitizers, disinfectants and we will probably be running out of rice, pasta and vegetables  pretty soon too 😭 .

Originally posted by: cougarTown

where do you live? just curious..lol..my cousin in UK was telling me the same..

New Jersey! The atmosphere here is spooky and unreal, its like we are all playing a part in a  disaster movie like ‘The Day after tomorrow’ ‘2012’ etc...😳

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

In my city we are out of toilet paper, hand sanitizers, disinfectants and we will probably be running out of rice, pasta and vegetables  pretty soon too 😭 .

Don’t be like me and stock up the basics at least! 🤓

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

i went out to dinner and after that to a few cocktail bars a few days ago and now i am panicking that i caught something..

but my city only has had 3 confirmed cases..