Trps Thread(Week 2 Updated) DT note pg 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Week 1 Trps

https://twitter.com/TellyDrama/status/1238356045493198848?s=20

i don't know which one is the real one you guys judge it since i don't contribute to trps i am not sure🤷🏻‍♀️

i think its high time all those living in india kunal-aneri fandom needs to watch it on big screen and i know the individual fandom is big

after ages EK has got one show so perfectly done with a gorgeous pair,amazing cast and good writing team it definitely need to work

i mostly trust salil's trps👍🏼

https://twitter.com/isalilsand/status/1238474789699776513?s=20

PB is 1.3

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

which one is the real one the launch or overall🤷🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by Mages

which one is the real one the launch or overall🤷🏻‍♀️

launch is for the first episode.overall is for the whole week.

Originally posted by Lazybird_Silpa

launch is for the first episode.overall is for the whole week.

the whole week is seriously good...i totally love it

hope coming week it increase

Good opening 

hope it increases consistently 

PB.is 1.3....its a good start though hope gradually it increase👍🏼

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1240529927675334656?s=20

its 1.1...🤦🏻‍♀️

this slot is a jinx seriously even bepanah pyaarr stuck with that needle when it was aired

EK should think of a time slot change to it

this show should have given to zee or sp

Well I’m watching this show for Kunal and Aneri...I like them both..and the little girl jugnu is good...apart from that, the story is not great and the supporting cast as well. Archits mother was the most irritating thing I’ve ever come across on tv..she’s actually unbearable and completely without class ..and to watch her even for a few minutes pushed my buttons to the limits.. I wonder why the writers put in characters like her...they could have had an objecting MIL..but someone who was likeable, who had dignity and class ...this woman took irritation to an all time low.. Anyway tbh, I’m watching the other shows on colors ..barrister babu, choti sardhani and Shakti...they are getting better trps because they are giving us a better package...everything, Story, characterization, acting by the whole cast..mains and sides....barrister babu and choti sardhani have got heros that are really setting an example for all men....they are truly progressive shows with good storylines.. I really think EKTa needs to go with the times now. She’s still stuck on that Bollywood nonsense ...multiple marriages, Casanova heros,  helpless heroines who are cheated by everyone , ...Bepanah pyaar had a good storyline and a fantastic lead pair and the show started off so well..but she insisted on making an old lady who looked like a typical evil MIL the main villain and they gave her so much of screenspace that she killed the show...maybe that actress is related to her lol..that’s why she dominated the show and took it of air..🤦🏽‍♀️.. anyway here in pavitra bhagya..I think she needs to get the writers to write something really gripping...the storyline needs something dramatic that will really interest the viewers. At the moment our lead Reyansh..can’t compare anywhere near the heros of choti sardhani and barrister babu who are selfless, upright, honest men who will do anything to protect the honor of the heroine ... So people really need to like the characters..then they will watch and trps will increase..

Edited by Indira1211 - 4 years ago