Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiss555

in this case aman will care.he has a strange weakness for kids.remember during aliya fiasco aman bonded very well with that baby.so he will definitely take good care of roshni

True but I wanted to him to take care of her without the kids - this sadly is similar to LCR. If no redemption then this is it - how sad though.

But otherwise yes he likes kids.

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I liked how roshni taunted him that he shud stay bvos she cant stay as he si not going to give his family's responsibility to her again.. so he shud stay and take care.. 

I am glad that it's not all forgotten..  so obviously if they r putting these dialogues then all that MU has to be cleared..  I m still hoping against hope f a redemption..whether they will do a good job of it or not is secondary

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu_8

I liked how roshni taunted him that he shud stay bvos she cant stay as he si not going to give his family's responsibility to her again.. so he shud stay and take care.. 

I am glad that it's not all forgotten..  so obviously if they r putting these dialogues then all that MU has to be cleared..  I m still hoping against hope f a redemption..whether they will do a good job of it or not is secondary

This is my hope too but let’s see. Basically hope for the best but prepare for the worst is the situation currently.

They have to clear the MU otherwise no one will appreciate any romance and it’s incomplete to bring new tracks now when all these other things are pending. Roshni is speaking up and it was good and true. He did go to get roshni but he knows the real danger Laila is gone so in a way family is temporary safe. Plus when is his family not in trouble? 

Roshan_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

in this case aman will care.he has a strange weakness for kids.remember during aliya fiasco aman bonded very well with that baby.so he will definitely take good care of roshni

Ya he will take care.. he likes kids alia track revealed it..Hope he takes care of Roshni and respect her !

suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

Or that stable genius Atif can say no need to revisit as Aman knows, Chandni knows, and perhaps tabeezi knows 😂😂

Story over - dumb plot!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣.....above said every word will surely come true .....I have no doubt there ....IQ level of dear director and his team is big fat ZEROOOO.....so expect some random and illogical plot and then done 

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Roshan_93

Ya he will take care.. he likes kids alia track revealed it..Hope he takes care of Roshni and respect her !

he love and cares for rosh.the problem is he is egotistical and eventhough he loves her he cant accept roshnis upbringing. That maybe the root cause for his trust issues.I think he wont restore to taunt mainly bcoz ammi is alright now and fans hate the name calling and conveyed to the makers abt the same

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suchijoshi

🤣🤣🤣🤣.....above said every word will surely come true .....I have no doubt there ....IQ level of dear director and his team is big fat ZEROOOO.....so expect some random and illogical plot and then done 

You are right - I mean it can’t get any more illogical but you never know eh? Director is that bully chotu has I am sure of it 😂😂

The creatives is actually a joke sadly no one is laughing.

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

True but I wanted to him to take care of her without the kids - this sadly is similar to LCR. If no redemption then this is it - how sad though.

But otherwise yes he likes kids.

if there comes a time when he have to choose bw roshni and kids but chose to save the kids then his live wont be questioned 

Director did a blunder by choosing pregnancy without solving mu

Roshni being in danger due to eclipse and aman rushing without a thought for his family would have done wonders 

Jiss555 thumbnail

Sry typing mistake chose to save roshni

vibha28 thumbnail

if there comes a time when he have to choose bw roshni and kids but chose to save the kids then his live wont be questioned 

Director did a blunder by choosing pregnancy without solving mu

Roshni being in danger due to eclipse and aman rushing without a thought for his family would have done wonders 

Yes you are right as now it’s both. The director is an idiot if we who can think this why can’t he? He should have solved the MU and then pregnancy during redemption. This is just another blunder of his which he is making since Alia. Maybe Alia cursed his brain too who knows 🤔🤔