Episode aman stabs himself and became jinn

Posted: 4 years ago

Roshni leaves for minar and aman sends bazigar with him

Tabeezi as zehral tries to attack Farah

Farah calls aman who told her to use powder

Farah sprinkles the powder and tabeezi is back

Tabeezi aman con.tabezi tells aman truth(yesterday precap)

Aman finds roshni preg and remembers their intimacy(thank s for not doubting roshni)

Laila kabir tellinhlg if toshni touches the moon every thing will change and the due will get what they desperately wished for

Roshni reaches minar e ish and moon comes down 

Bazigar is with her who doesn't let roshni touches it

Aman is desperate to reach roshni and for that he stabs himself and becomes jinn

PRECAP

Worth watching you reckon?

So he is a total jinn now lol 😆

Well he was before too but now at least his mad behavior can be explained.

Originally posted by vibha28

Worth watching you reckon?

So he is a total jinn now lol 😆

Well he was before too but now at least his mad behavior can be explained.

expect the unexpected. I actually like todays epi it may be bcoz that dumbos instantly think of their night when told about condition for roshnis danger

In this episode he didnt doubt whether the kid is his .

I also liked his desperation to reach roshni and how he send bazigar with roshni

Funny zehral tabeezi 😂😁😂

Originally posted by Jiss555

expect the unexpected. I actually like todays epi it may be bcoz that dumbos instantly think of their night when told about condition for roshnis danger

In this episode he didnt doubt whether the kid is his .

I also liked his desperation to reach roshni and how he send bazigar with roshni

Funny zehral tabeezi 😂😁😂

I am very glad he didn’t doubt her but let’s hope he doesn’t stay with her only because of the kids. I am happy to be proven wrong here too.

Now tabeezi Zehraal? Kabir bit her? He is so weird sometimes roshni and now aman - next what?

Okay will watch later - I am thinking yesterday’s trolling may have worked? Not hoping anything though.

I am very glad he didn’t doubt her but let’s hope he doesn’t stay with her only because of the kids. I am happy to be proven wrong here too.

Now tabeezi Zehraal? Kabir bit her? He is so weird sometimes roshni and now aman - next what?

Okay will watch later - I am thinking yesterday’s trolling may have worked? Not hoping anything though.

ya yesterday's trilling might have worked

Today aman remind me of the old one that is aman before 50 episodes it was a nice change

I like laila kabirs evil chemistry. Verycsexy.Kabir is slightly pale.is it becoz he is a zeheral now 

Tabeezia walk chasing Farah I find it really funny😁😛

ya yesterday's trilling might have worked

Today aman remind me of the old one that is aman before 50 episodes it was a nice change

I like laila kabirs evil chemistry. Verycsexy.Kabir is slightly pale.is it becoz he is a zeheral now 

Tabeezia walk chasing Farah I find it really funny😁😛

Maybe every time he gives shit tracks he should be trolled.

I loved how Imran said how come every time Ayanah lol - loved it.

Yes those two have amazing chemistry. Kabir and Laila rocks but kabir has to be stop being other people. He is so handsome be him - I dont want to watch him as aman or roshni or adah or ammi. 

Maybe every time he gives shit tracks he should be trolled.

I loved how Imran said how come every time Ayanah lol - loved it.

Yes those two have amazing chemistry. Kabir and Laila rocks but kabir has to be stop being other people. He is so handsome be him - I dont want to watch him as aman or roshni or adah or ammi. 

Ya I find kabir more handsome than VSC especially after zehral.

I dont mind him being aman since that stupid family deserves it😁😛

Ya I find kabir more handsome than VSC especially after zehral.

I dont mind him being aman since that stupid family deserves it😁😛

I have always found Arhaan more handsome - I don't know he has that x factor. True he can be aman the stupid family deserves it 😆

BTW locha pari changed? she a very healthy girl now?

I have always found Arhaan more handsome - I don't know he has that x factor. True he can be aman the stupid family deserves it 😆

BTW locha pari changed? she a very healthy girl now?

ya this kid is actually a stout one.i think the other kid might have fallen I'll .so this time they found a robust one😁

Did the voice also changed

Okay hun so I watched the episode and my thoughts:

It was all right better than yesterday. I am still not liking this pregnancy track and I hope it won't be extended.

Aman thought for a change and realized that maybe Tabeezi could have given incorrect advise. He also sent Bazigaar with Roshni and listened to her when she said she wants to talk privately. Let's hope the streak continues. He realized that kids are his which is very very good.

Roshni is hell bent on getting that moon - she is ignoring Bazigaar whom she relied on during Alia time. I can see why though - she has no reason to not believe Laila and she does not know laila is baddy.

Chotu is on his own planet poor poor kid and now he has a different pari - can someone finish the bully track.

Kabir Laila are bae's - they both have mind blowing chemistry and are in in sync - see how smart they both are listening to each other and focusing on their goal.

So basically trolling works, I hope we get few good episodes as we can then prepare for bad ones - which is usually with this show. 

Was it the best? no. Was it better than yesterday - definitely yes!!!

Edited by vibha28 - 4 years ago