Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiss555

Roshni leaves for minar and aman sends bazigar with him

Tabeezi as zehral tries to attack Farah

Farah calls aman who told her to use powder

Farah sprinkles the powder and tabeezi is back

Tabeezi aman con.tabezi tells aman truth(yesterday precap)

Aman finds roshni preg and remembers their intimacy(thank s for not doubting roshni)

Laila kabir tellinhlg if toshni touches the moon every thing will change and the due will get what they desperately wished for

Roshni reaches minar e ish and moon comes down 

Bazigar is with her who doesn't let roshni touches it

Aman is desperate to reach roshni and for that he stabs himself and becomes jinn

PRECAP

He became beast not jinn  

And all were previous episode scenes initial one 

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

He became beast not jinn  

And all were previous episode scenes initial one 

but didnt becomes the hulk only grows nails and blue eyes🤗👍

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

Jinn are weak infront of lal chand na 

yep then how will he save roshni🤔🤔🤔🤔

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

This show has transcended the realm of fantasy as well. I really don't want pregnancy track and his so called redemption because of it. She is stuck to be with him and he will tolerate her - bring on my redemption and make it like he is truly remorseful and not because of this jinn babies. 

Exactly!!! one minute dancing and next minute all pregnancy ailments in one  go. 

Sangat ka asar - I was right eh? 😆😆

BTW am on almost halfway with Carnal Innocence

Errr what redemption???? Today he stabbed himself, he is thinking now ,, so that should be enough for u. Once the kidney thing is out he will feel guilty and will stop her and apologize. Ho gaya sab thek. And if she miscarried then double guilt. 

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Errr what redemption???? Today he stabbed himself, he is thinking now ,, so that should be enough for u. Once the kidney thing is out he will feel guilty and will stop her and apologize. Ho gaya sab thek. And if she miscarried then double guilt. 

Exactly!!! What redemption? It is definitely not enough for me never unless it’s consistent but we all know he only has these moments very very fleetingly and then back to his you are money minded. 

That’s exactly what we are going to get and I hate it. At this point he only feels anything when things are cleared for him. Good thing roshni left as if she hadn’t then more accusations. At least this time it’s his fault if something happens.

These makers have no idea what redemption even means.

vibha28 thumbnail

yep then how will he save roshni🤔🤔🤔🤔

Plus he won’t be able to enter the minar - last time he couldn’t unless roshni went with him this time she is already inside.

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu_8

So aman cant change into jinn at will? 

No he needs a dagger or something which is weird as before he could and now he couldn’t - anyway, he is off to save his kids!!!!

vibha28 thumbnail

and he will blame roshni if something happens to his precious twins 

See how viewers perspective changes.maybe aman was only thinking about roshni but due to twins we will think aman must be running bcoz he wants to save his children 

My thoughts have never changed on Aman lol 😂 I don’t look at him through rose coloured glasses and I know his fitrat. He left to save his kids, tabeezi said she will be fine unless she is pregnant and he leaves once he realises she is pregnant- kids all the way. 

But one thing I truly hate is the cryptic talk - just say what you mean Laila kabir instead of talking in metaphors. Nothing will be same - what does that mean? The khans will die, roshni will die, her kids will die, her kids will be bad, aman will be harmed, what?

Lunamovas thumbnail

but didnt becomes the hulk only grows nails and blue eyes🤗👍

🤣 🤣 he always grows nail n blue eyes 

Aman loves acrylc nails 🤣

Lunamovas thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

My thoughts have never changed on Aman lol 😂 I don’t look at him through rose coloured glasses and I know his fitrat. He left to save his kids, tabeezi said she will be fine unless she is pregnant and he leaves once he realises she is pregnant- kids all the way. 

But one thing I truly hate is the cryptic talk - just say what you mean Laila kabir instead of talking in metaphors. Nothing will be same - what does that mean? The khans will die, roshni will die, her kids will die, her kids will be bad, aman will be harmed, what?

I agree metaphors why why