Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiss555

ya this kid is actually a stout one.i think the other kid might have fallen I'll .so this time they found a robust one😁

Did the voice also changed

🀣🀣

See you are a funny bones too now πŸ€£ I did wonder that other kid was very slim but I thought that's the norm. This one is healthy and her voice is better than the first one's. I like this one better.

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

🀣🀣

See you are a funny bones too now πŸ€£ I did wonder that other kid was very slim but I thought that's the norm. This one is healthy and her voice is better than the first one's. I like this one better.

hi hi hi .credit solely goes to I hun

The ayana who was jumbing skidding and running just some hrs post kidney OP was feeling dizzy today only bcoz of multiple jinn babiesπŸ˜πŸ˜›πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

gaurimisha thumbnail

Good epi..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Laila Kabir ..rocking villains..

Aman thought and thought today...

Roshni is in minar e ishq with Baazigar.. Aman remember ed how she had given her clips before leap,and now she doesn't have her clips...he cared for her without knowing about pregnancy..I'm happy

Baazigar tries to save Roshni..

Aman turns into a jinn to reach Roshni..beauty and beast --lookwise

vibha28 thumbnail

hi hi hi .credit solely goes to I hun

The ayana who was jumbing skidding and running just some hrs post kidney OP was feeling dizzy today only bcoz of multiple jinn babiesπŸ˜πŸ˜›πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

This show has transcended the realm of fantasy as well. I really don't want pregnancy track and his so called redemption because of it. She is stuck to be with him and he will tolerate her - bring on my redemption and make it like he is truly remorseful and not because of this jinn babies. 

Exactly!!! one minute dancing and next minute all pregnancy ailments in one  go. 

Sangat ka asar - I was right eh? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW am on almost halfway with Carnal Innocence

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

Good epi..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Laila Kabir ..rocking villains..

Aman thought and thought today...

Roshni is in minar e ishq with Baazigar.. Aman remember ed how she had given her clips before leap,and now she doesn't have her clips...he cared for her without knowing about pregnancy..I'm happy

Baazigar tries to save Roshni..

Aman turns into a jinn to reach Roshni..beauty and beast --lookwise

It was better than yesterday but here good episodes means bad is on its way. I have zero expectations.

Yes Aman thought - FINALLY!!!!!!! after so many requests he finally thinks.

Let's hope this pregnancy is not be all and we get our redemption. Not interested in jinnnyanah babies.

Jiss555 thumbnail

Okay hun so I watched the episode and my thoughts:

It was all right better than yesterday. I am still not liking this pregnancy track and I hope it won't be extended.

Aman thought for a change and realized that maybe Tabeezi could have given incorrect advise. He also sent Bazigaar with Roshni and listened to her when she said she wants to talk privately. Let's hope the streak continues. He realized that kids are his which is very very good.

Roshni is hell bent on getting that moon - she is ignoring Bazigaar whom she relied on during Alia time. I can see why though - she has no reason to not believe Laila and she does not know laila is baddy.

Chotu is on his own planet poor poor kid and now he has a different pari - can someone finish the bully track.

Kabir Laila are bae's - they both have mind blowing chemistry and are in in sync - see how smart they both are listening to each other and focusing on their goal.

So basically trolling works, I hope we get few good episodes as we can then prepare for bad ones - which is usually with this show. 

Was it the best? no. Was it better than yesterday - definitely yes!!!

I think to make aman more user friendly theyr making ayana dimwitted. 

Amans instinct was right about aliya and in today also he was quick in his actions

Poor chotu nothing stable in his life it seems.why was the tutor friendly with the bull

Hope this pari will hang him in his knickers 

only severe trolling works for atif😁

I also dont like pregnancy track.it will spoil every thing.but todays vfx was also great

This ayana jinn are stealing our moon .we must complain 😁

I hope laila stays.she is awesome with kabir

Both matches each other .power couple

Last but not least after 2 years the couple finally got a moment alone from his intruding interfering family

Jiss555 thumbnail

This show has transcended the realm of fantasy as well. I really don't want pregnancy track and his so called redemption because of it. She is stuck to be with him and he will tolerate her - bring on my redemption and make it like he is truly remorseful and not because of this jinn babies. 

Exactly!!! one minute dancing and next minute all pregnancy ailments in one  go. 

Sangat ka asar - I was right eh? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW am on almost halfway with Carnal Innocence

what I meant was because of u.but while typing u becomes iπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Even a normal mortal like me never felt dizzy during my 2 pregnancies 

Though todays episode was nice the babies will spoil every thing

vibha28 thumbnail

I think to make aman more user friendly theyr making ayana dimwitted. 

Amans instinct was right about aliya and in today also he was quick in his actions

Poor chotu nothing stable in his life it seems.why was the tutor friendly with the bull

Hope this pari will hang him in his knickers 

only severe trolling works for atif😁

I also dont like pregnancy track.it will spoil every thing.but todays vfx was also great

This ayana jinn are stealing our moon .we must complain 😁

I hope laila stays.she is awesome with kabir

Both matches each other .power couple

Last but not least after 2 years the couple finally got a moment alone from his intruding interfering family

Exactly!!!! we want Aman to be more nicer and they make Ayanah dumber. Really Atif!!! but trolling works for him. That's the only language he seems to understand as being nice is not working. True Aman thought and lets hope he keeps on thinking. Don't have that hope but let's see.

Yes poor chotu even that pari was different. I also don't understand that he lisps and the bully doesn't so is chotu younger or same age? Is this lisp due to bully or is it because he is coddled a lot at home. Both uncles are Jinn and this one gets bullied!!!

Yes moon moon playing now - Kabir laila are very good together. Poor Imran he can try with Chandni. Everyone is a twin - Kabir/Aman, Laila/Chandni, and now these babies of Aman.

All I want is my redemption until then I don't trust Aman at all - not one bit.

vibha28 thumbnail

what I meant was because of u.but while typing u becomes iπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Even a normal mortal like me never felt dizzy during my 2 pregnancies 

Though todays episode was nice the babies will spoil every thing

Lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜† all good hun I understood.

With my both pregnancies I only felt dizzy with the first one, not with the second one. But never this soon - I guess she is special...

Same the kids will spoil all and I don't want them to be parents. Sort the issues first and then redemption and then kids, not before.

Jiss555 thumbnail

Exactly!!!! we want Aman to be more nicer and they make Ayanah dumber. Really Atif!!! but trolling works for him. That's the only language he seems to understand as being nice is not working. True Aman thought and lets hope he keeps on thinking. Don't have that hope but let's see.

Yes poor chotu even that pari was different. I also don't understand that he lisps and the bully doesn't so is chotu younger or same age? Is this lisp due to bully or is it because he is coddled a lot at home. Both uncles are Jinn and this one gets bullied!!!

Yes moon moon playing now - Kabir laila are very good together. Poor Imran he can try with Chandni. Everyone is a twin - Kabir/Aman, Laila/Chandni, and now these babies of Aman.

All I want is my redemption until then I don't trust Aman at all - not one bit.

he lisps every time.do u remember the time when chotu use toninterfere  roshan.it was really difficult for me to understand him

Talking about uncles one tried to kill him and other shouts and throws away his chechi in a whim

Atif only understand sarcasm  or taunts.poor chap what to do he has got a friend brain

I dont think we will enjoy redemption midst of twins. 

Do laila kabir mallika have xray eyes.how comexl they get to know about pregnancy when king jinn and warrior princess remain clueless