Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiss555

he lisps every time.do u remember the time when chotu use toninterfere  roshan.it was really difficult for me to understand him

Talking about uncles one tried to kill him and other shouts and throws away his chechi in a whim

Atif only understand sarcasm  or taunts.poor chap what to do he has got a friend brain

I dont think we will enjoy redemption midst of twins. 

Do laila kabir mallika have xray eyes.how comexl they get to know about pregnancy when king jinn and warrior princess remain clueless 

Yes it is very hard to understand him at times. I don't mind a lisp in kids who are toddlers but Chotu is what? almost 6? why is he still lisping. He needs therapy with all the things he as seen and been through.

So true - one tried to kill him and other is terrible to his aunt. He has yet to see happy family life, sad kid.

I agree we aren't going to enjoy this kiddy redemption track at all. I don't want kids and he will be with her for them. 

Atif is an idiot, can't understand simple question and answers  something else.  He has no brain otherwise he will understand what we are talking about.

Laila kabir are clairvoyant as well they know everything πŸ€£πŸ€£

Roshan_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Todays episode was good..loved it ..Finally Roshan talked privately that gave hubby wifey feel...never saw like them before always fight r talk in front of family..Aman sent baazighar with Roshni ..When Aman knows Roshni pregnant ..That scene and his desperate ness to reach her😍 ..He even forgot about his family in danger ..For him only Roshni matters ..From last week he is preferring Roshni over his family hope he realises that soon and Respect Roshni ! Last seen Aman becoming Jinn is superb..Today VSC πŸ˜πŸ‘ i missed blue eyes jinn from so long ..Finally he is back 😍!! Calling zinnad sword twice and today stabbing himself to become jinn all Indicate in future he may turn fully evil if Roshni leaves him!!!

So today epi cleared Chandini is good and laal chand ki mallika ..Laila is bad comes on moon and slept for years ..I thought Chandni slept !! Kabir and laila are superb as villains!!! They both are giving creepy expressions and Kabir seems like falling in love with Laila πŸ˜‚ He is admiring her so muchπŸ˜‚

Roshan_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

Good epi..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Laila Kabir ..rocking villains..

Aman thought and thought today...

Roshni is in minar e ishq with Baazigar.. Aman remember ed how she had given her clips before leap,and now she doesn't have her clips...he cared for her without knowing about pregnancy..I'm happy

Baazigar tries to save Roshni..

Aman turns into a jinn to reach Roshni..beauty and beast --lookwise

Bold: yes he sent baazighar with her without knowing pregnancy..Even last  week he went with Roshni to kala jungle leaving his family ..Its just his ego he wont accept Roshni is most important but in reality when Roshni is in danger he forgot everythingπŸ˜‚ 

Aman was turning to jinn is surprise VSC😍😍 ..Hope we will see blue eyes jinn more often now to compete with red-eyes villains πŸ˜‚ after all ye show ka naam YehhJaaduhaiJinnkaπŸ˜‚ So Aman should turn Jinn πŸ˜‚

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

Lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜† all good hun I understood.

With my both pregnancies I only felt dizzy with the first one, not with the second one. But never this soon - I guess she is special...

Same the kids will spoil all and I don't want them to be parents. Sort the issues first and then redemption and then kids, not before.

same here.i hope it results in miscarriage and amans guilt will increase 10 fold.i think aman has a weakness for his own kids.look how he came running after roshni leaving his own family unattended 

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

same here.i hope it results in miscarriage and amans guilt will increase 10 fold.i think aman has a weakness for his own kids.look how he came running after roshni leaving his own family unattended 

Exactly my point - his kids so ran. I don't have any sympathy for him at this point. Unless I get my redemption I am not letting it go. Last time in the forest I heard his taunts and his only trusting you once dialogue so unless I see a consistent change I am not giving him a clean chit after one half episode. Then probably will blame roshni saying because of you I left my family. When he is angry he is stupid and says unnecessary things. Let's hope this time evil DOESN'T  win and we get good triumphing over evil.

Yes I would want that too - kids now is a bad bad idea.

Edited by vibha28 - 4 years ago
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So it's confirmed Roshini is preggy...

Wrong timing... as these 2 are having a lot of MU bringing  kids won't be good   

Wat aman didn't doubt Roshini 😲😲😲😲 hope it's continues 😁😁

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So aman cant change into jinn at will? 

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

Exactly my point - his kids so ran. I don't have any sympathy for him at this point. Unless I get my redemption I am not letting it go. Last time in the forest I heard his taunts and his only trusting you once dialogue so unless I see a consistent change I am not giving him a clean chit after one half episode. Then probably will blame roshni saying because of you I left my family. When he is angry he is stupid and says unnecessary things. Let's hope this time evil DOESN'T  win and we get good triumphing over evil.

Yes I would want that too - kids now is a bad bad idea.

and he will blame roshni if something happens to his precious twins 

See how viewers perspective changes.maybe aman was only thinking about roshni but due to twins we will think aman must be running bcoz he wants to save his children 

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshan_93

Todays episode was good..loved it ..Finally Roshan talked privately that gave hubby wifey feel...never saw like them before always fight r talk in front of family..Aman sent baazighar with Roshni ..When Aman knows Roshni pregnant ..That scene and his desperate ness to reach her😍 ..He even forgot about his family in danger ..For him only Roshni matters ..From last week he is preferring Roshni over his family hope he realises that soon and Respect Roshni ! Last seen Aman becoming Jinn is superb..Today VSC πŸ˜πŸ‘ i missed blue eyes jinn from so long ..Finally he is back 😍!! Calling zinnad sword twice and today stabbing himself to become jinn all Indicate in future he may turn fully evil if Roshni leaves him!!!

So today epi cleared Chandini is good and laal chand ki mallika ..Laila is bad comes on moon and slept for years ..I thought Chandni slept !! Kabir and laila are superb as villains!!! They both are giving creepy expressions and Kabir seems like falling in love with Laila πŸ˜‚ He is admiring her so muchπŸ˜‚

todays episode was very nice and I too miss his blue eyes

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

expect the unexpected. I actually like todays epi it may be bcoz that dumbos instantly think of their night when told about condition for roshnis danger

In this episode he didnt doubt whether the kid is his .

I also liked his desperation to reach roshni and how he send bazigar with roshni

Funny zehral tabeezi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Jinn are weak infront of lal chand na