Users

Frequent Posters

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy

Update kar na

Btw who is ankita again i forgotπŸ˜†

PV creations ki koi close source h n wo mostly correct info deti h as bleeh said 

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indibandi20

Take care Missy baby...29th ko apni watch party hai..sabse zyada dance tune hi karna haiπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

😘😘

Baby kya bolun i have been super depressed. I almost had an anxiety attack when i heard of corona and knowing my mom condition

In sha allah sab achha hoga. And i also feel better now i take fluids and eat better with rest

We will dance together on 29th πŸ˜†πŸ€—

Helooohybye thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

yes kindness is all we need now....and its so great to see that a lot in animals but very less in most evolved animal..thanks for describing that beautiful moment β€οΈ

yes felt really heartfelt so shared πŸ˜†... opening sm and reading such stuff just makes up my day β€οΈ

-Bleeeh- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

PV creations ki koi close source h n wo mostly correct info deti h as bleeh said 

Yes, mostly! She said she's not a khabri but only says what she sees. In fact she was the one who said Sid came to film city to meet Sana 

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail

Oh achha plz do update then what she says 😳

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Sana is crying in the promo not because of any conversation. It's because of the her state of mind. 

As per what I can see ,she is going thru a phase of anxiety. And you cry easily when you are in that state. Very vulnerable phase. 

Hope we get a closure soon. 

I expect a date for imm2 today. 

U got it totally right meenakshi.

Poor baby is really not in a good state of mind and is suffering through anxiety. Being someone with same condition i can relate how helpless she feels and she is really trying to keep a brave face and be strong

Sana really needs a good break so she can rest well. For that hope MSK ends soon!

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Ash you said I hate paras na ??  It's the same as me saying u like paras. 

And I am not proving anything here. One statement is not proving. 

It's about bb13 and we are discussing it .simple !!!! 

and the Fact remains that Paras supported Sid when needed! Irrespective of all the arguments he didn’t go against Sid and he supported during WKV as well!  So we need to appreciate that! And post BB13 nothing really matters as Paras doesn’t live with Sid and Sid isn’t asking Paras for any support too!  Paras Hates Sana and not Sid!  He had ego clashes with Sid due to ex or the reason that he was getting over popular abd if he hated Sid, he could have put Sid down during WKV when no one was supporting Sid and he proved Sid right! He was there! He likes it doesn’t like it, I don’t even want to get in!  

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy

Baby kya bolun i have been super depressed. I almost had an anxiety attack when i heard of corona and knowing my mom condition

In sha allah sab achha hoga. And i also feel better now i take fluids and eat better with rest

We will dance together on 29th πŸ˜†πŸ€—

take care of your mom and yourself dizzy! Don’t worry all will be good