Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: stormborn

This reminded me of a scene from dharmashetra. 

Karn : if you have chosen me, I would have given everything to protect you.

Draupadi (with a smirk ) : what if your friend told you this girl is a bad influence on you, don't talk to her ? What would you do then ?

Karn :

Draupadi : dekha karn ? Jawab nehi hai tumhare paas. If I had chosen you, your obsession for your friend would have made you destroy me long ago. I have no regrets for the decision I had taken. 

Wah... what a wonderful reply Drau has given to that vice person. 👏

In many scriptures, they mentioned that, Duryodhan delegated Karn to win Drau for him, inthe Swayamvar because he is good at archery than him. 

And another interesting point they mentioned was, Karna too was lured by Draoupadi's beauty and wanted to have her as his wife! Krishna knew this, that is why when he talked to Karna before the war , he offered him Draupadi along with the kingdom which will win by Pandavas anyway in the war if he agrees to associate himself with Pandavas in the war. 

This epic gives a complete picture of the society at that time and the vices and temptations of male members and the helplessness of the women at that time. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

My mom just said she won't be surprised if Duryadhan survives the kurukshetra war.

She said, like they have always spared Ayan and never even moved an inch of his hair after he committed so many crimes, they might do the same with the Kauravas.

Good analysis and agreeable expectation from these writers, well said, there is every possibility that it will be shown like that !!😲

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Just read today's written update. It's gonna be annoying. So I won't watch tonight.

kahan hai behen written update???

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Wah... what a wonderful reply Drau has given to that vice person. 👏

In many scriptures, they mentioned that, Duryodhan delegated Karn to win Drau for him, inthe Swayamvar because he is good at archery than him. 

And another interesting point they mentioned was, Karna too was lured by Draoupadi's beauty and wanted to have her as his wife! Krishna knew this, that is why when he talked to Karna before the war , he offered him Draupadi along with the kingdom which will win by Pandavas anyway in the war if he agrees to associate himself with Pandavas in the war. 

This epic gives a complete picture of the society at that time and the vices and temptations of male members and the helplessness of the women at that time. 

Wait what !!?? Krishna too betted Draupadi like she's a sack of potatoes !!!!!!!!!????????

Edited by stormborn - 3 years ago
stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RainFire125

kahan hai behen written update???

Google this ----> radhakrishn 15th july 2020 written episode. 

The first link has the WU.

Kameena IF isn't letting to post the link. I even tried to pm you but even that didn't go. 😡

Sutapasima thumbnail

Dear friends 

I have online classes in the mornings 

I am doing the updates for two shows before the classes begin 

RK updates will happen from Hotstar only after my classes get over .. so please do bear with me 🤗

RainFire125 thumbnail

Kameena IF isn't letting to post the link. I even tried to pm you but even that didn't go. 😡

wokay, will check

RainFire125 thumbnail

well reading that only was bloody irritating so i might also skip. Let me see.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Dear Friends .. you are requested to uses this thread for discussing the days episode 

Radha Krishn- EDT & The Epic based Doubts/ Discussions

every thing else, comes under chatting and can be discussed int he sleet CC here .

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

well reading that only was bloody irritating so i might also skip. Let me see.

Read that 15th WU😲🤪

Please tell me friends... was Krishna a listless wanderer or a pious preacher??😲🤪 

Again that Ayan, their charming talisman reigning the show???  In this serial Krishna was neither a Dwarakadheesh nor a Sambhavami Yuge Yuge God, he is a kiddish faced man with a confused expression on his face, a kid married many wives, not aware of what to do with them, and also how to treat his elder brother, lover, wives respectively !!

Shri Krishna good morning song - YouTube