Frequent Posters

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Krishnpriya

πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hola hola dearie 😘❀
Missed you all so much !!! πŸ˜³

Are you watching new episodes of "Sakhi ki ichchha hi mere liye aadesh hai" show ? πŸ˜›

LOL ..... yep yep

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Holla ladies πŸ™‹

It's been ages...i hope some of you still remember me.

Homie Stormie, you still here girl ???

I just came back like a week ago when the show srarted....

Aaandd dude I just asked about you in CC like a couple of days ago. Telepathy much !? πŸ€—πŸ€—

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hola hola dearie 😘❀
Missed you all so much !!! πŸ˜³

Are you watching new episodes of "Sakhi ki ichchha hi mere liye aadesh hai" show ? πŸ˜›

Now it's more like-- driving my sakha to kill his annoying family --show.....I needed someone hellborn like me to shamelessly ship Arishna / Krijun..The way they look at each other.....damn !!!!! ..Sooo glad you are back 😍

Edited by stormborn - 3 years ago
Krishnpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

Now it's more like-- driving my sakha to kill his annoying family --show.....I needed someone hellborn like me to shamelessly ship Arishna / Krijun..The way they look at each other.....damn !!!!! ..Sooo glad you are back 😍

Count me in to sail in the ship of bromance. πŸ˜‰
Are we still allowed to post here or should we move on to CC #9 ?

Krishnpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

I just came back like a week ago when the show srarted....

Aaandd dude I just asked about you in CC like a couple of days ago. Telepathy much !? πŸ€—πŸ€—

Telepathy indeed πŸ€—

Aap ne pukara aur hum chale aaye. β˜ΊοΈ

Krishnpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Welcome back Krishnapriya.πŸ€—. We are badly in need of some gyan, of course, Storm is educating us, now we got back our another enlightened friend to show us the rational way of understanding this 'all-new' RK love story.

Your madhur madhur words are music to our ears Madhuri Didi.  Someone named you aptly. πŸ˜³ Thankoooo sooo much for your warm welcome.❀ Can't wait to bask in your sanguine glory. πŸ˜‡ Hugs for you and your munchkins. πŸ€—

Viswasruti thumbnail

Your madhur madhur words are music to our ears Madhuri Didi.  Someone named you aptly. πŸ˜³ Thankoooo sooo much for your warm welcome.❀ Can't wait to bask in your sanguine glory. πŸ˜‡ Hugs for you and your munchkins. πŸ€—

Thank you, Krishna, for these sweet wordsπŸ€— Sarath and Hemanth are fine, keeping me on my toes all the time. Now every day is a Sunday for them!! 

We reached the 150th page, so now we can shift to our new nest.😊

Radha Going To Fill Water With Krishna, Lord Krishna, Kanaiya, Radhe Krishna HD Wallpapers For Free Lord Krishna Images, Radha Krishna Pictures, Radha Krishna Photo, Krishna Photos, Krishna Art, Krishna Leela, Jai Shree Krishna, Radhe Krishna, Little Krishna

Edited by Viswasruti - 3 years ago