Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sanyogitaprc

episode out - pallavi still doesn't want Pranbir just because Prachi is the reason ranbir decided to leave house....they are talking about RR roka🤢

This pallavi is disgusting. I suspected that kohli's will not change their mind? What about vikram?

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: arviabhigya

Hey bhagwan ! Any Pranbir bits. Khair chalo roka toh hone se raha. Ab mushkile aa gayi hai so let's be prepared for bhagya destiny waala angoothi falling and Pranbir engagement.

Sindoor udna, haldi lagna. Sab hoga😆

Let's just hope that's what happens as already pranbir got engaged informally. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Btw are they planning on getting father and daughter getting married respectively in the same mandap !

How can that happen?

What is Abhi going to to say? 

Hi welcome to my wedding and daughter's engagement 

Ek par ek free🤣

They should have atleast spaced out these tracks !

I m dreading this week. 2020 was supposed to end on a good note with respect to Pranbir.

No I think for now pallavi will just be engaged in talking about marriage planning for ranbir and rhea rather than things starting alongside abhi meera marriage. 

But if rhea and ranbir marriage functions do start I want that all rituals end up completing with pranbir. I'm at the moment just worrying about why ranbir still has not been shown telling prachi that he agreed to marry Rhea. 🤢

arviabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Pranbir ke earlier dialogues have so much scope for foreshadowing na😆 aisa lagta hai writers kept all track options open when writing those.

From Ranbir saying Jabardasti shaadi karna to ranbir saying he won't let Prachi go from his life. Scope toh bahut hai for love hate story. But I think they may surprise us. Pranbir have been quite unpredictable. 

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

This pallavi is disgusting. I suspected that kohli's will not change their mind? What about vikram?

I guess like people have mentioned earlier it's pallavi's insecurity. She is afraid of the lengths Ranbir would go for prachi even if that means cutting ties with her and she sees that as a threat. While with Rhea, they have all practically grown up together like family so nothing much would change. Vikram was right, it's okay if pallavi says she doesn't like prachi for Ranbir. She is his mother and can have an opinion.But it's not okay to force Rhea on him. And there's so much they could decode instead of all this Rhona dhona.

This week,mummy pappa Rhona and next week probably pranbir rhona. And then again Rhea lol. Ranbir should just prove prachi innocent in the Maya case and the chobeys randomly appeared out of nowhere and disappeared. Pragya and prachi can try and prove that it wasn't them who complained and that Rhea really did try and kill her. And suddenly, Aliya becomes the well wisher for everyone. 

What a track! If we could delete 2020 and go back to 2019 then it was during this month that we had so many fun pranbir tracks. I miss those tracks, nowadays even if we get something non dramatic, it's cheesiness overloaded.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhi007

I guess like people have mentioned earlier it's pallavi's insecurity. She is afraid of the lengths Ranbir would go for prachi even if that means cutting ties with her and she sees that as a threat. While with Rhea, they have all practically grown up together like family so nothing much would change. Vikram was right, it's okay if pallavi says she doesn't like prachi for Ranbir. She is his mother and can have an opinion.But it's not okay to force Rhea on him. And there's so much they could decode instead of all this Rhona dhona.

This week,mummy pappa Rhona and next week probably pranbir rhona. And then again Rhea lol. Ranbir should just prove prachi innocent in the Maya case and the chobeys randomly appeared out of nowhere and disappeared. Pragya and prachi can try and prove that it wasn't them who complained and that Rhea really did try and kill her. And suddenly, Aliya becomes the well wisher for everyone. 

What a track! If we could delete 2020 and go back to 2019 then it was during this month that we had so many fun pranbir tracks. I miss those tracks, nowadays even if we get something non dramatic, it's cheesiness overloaded.

Yeah 2019 and early 2020 were far better due to less negativity. Things are depressing now. And yes I would have actually hated pallavi less if she used the illness to take promise from ranbir that he won't marry prachi, but the fact she used her illness to also force him to marry a girl she knows he doesn't love when she knows who he loves is just cruel and evil and unjustified. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Pranbir ke earlier dialogues have so much scope for foreshadowing na😆 aisa lagta hai writers kept all track options open when writing those.

From Ranbir saying Jabardasti shaadi karna to ranbir saying he won't let Prachi go from his life. Scope toh bahut hai for love hate story. But I think they may surprise us. Pranbir have been quite unpredictable. 

True pranbir have been quite unpredictable so anything can happen. But Seriously I feel anil is planning something which is why he is making ranbir not tell prachi about the latest development that has happened due to pallavi. 

gauri_tvfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

vikram n dida were ok with Pranbir relationship.... pallavi is just too insecure.... typically MIL...

I don't understand logic of these people....as per their belief, they hate prachi because she is responsible for molestation case, but now it is ok if she is abhi's daughter... means any crime is forgivable if done by family👎🏼