@ bold yes😆

Any pranbir bits? 

Missing goofy Pranbir too. I don't want crying Pranbir Yaar ❤️

Btw welcome to the forum🤗

arviabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sanyogitaprc

episode out - pallavi still doesn't want Pranbir just because Prachi is the reason ranbir decided to leave house....they are talking about RR roka🤢

Hey bhagwan ! Any Pranbir bits. Khair chalo roka toh hone se raha. Ab mushkile aa gayi hai so let's be prepared for bhagya destiny waala angoothi falling and Pranbir engagement.

Sindoor udna, haldi lagna. Sab hoga😆

arviabhigya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honey2108

No pranbir scenes 😔

Oh no🤔

I hope TRP falls decisively in these few weeks. 

Idiots !

gauri_tvfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

we won't any get Pranbir scenes soon...from Friday mall drama will start n looks like it will be for full next week if not more

gauri_tvfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arviabhigya

Oh no🤔

I hope TRP falls decisively in these few weeks. 

Idiots !

i really hope this happens....then cvs will understand Pranbir importance

Honey2108 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey bhagwan ! Any Pranbir bits. Khair chalo roka toh hone se raha. Ab mushkile aa gayi hai so let's be prepared for bhagya destiny waala angoothi falling and Pranbir engagement.

Sindoor udna, haldi lagna. Sab hoga😆

First time I want to see these how this all happens for pranbir ❤️

But need to see those dramas also , seriously I can’t bear them .... tooo much now 

arviabhigya thumbnail

Btw are they planning on getting father and daughter getting married respectively in the same mandap !

How can that happen?

What is Abhi going to to say? 

Hi welcome to my wedding and daughter's engagement 

Ek par ek free🤣

They should have atleast spaced out these tracks !

I m dreading this week. 2020 was supposed to end on a good note with respect to Pranbir.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Plausible but no if that happens I don't think Pranbir would ever recover. I hope the writers have forgotten the bet track like they forgot the fashion show..

Please bhagwan help Pranbir. Great storyline Sammy but hopefully it doesn't become true.

I said that dear because in the past ranbir said weird dialogues at a party to prachi from where some of us got the idea what if pranbir end up having a hate marriage. Like prachi starts to hate ranbir and even Rhea more and this betrayal makes her stronger and she starts giving even more attitude to not only rhea but to ranbir. It would create a lot of angst in pranbir story plus with such a big misunderstanding between pranbir and prachi hating ranbir writers will not show ranbir and rhea successfully marrying but instead show a love hate love story going forward between  pranbir where ranbir will continue loving prachi but prachi will hate him and will decide to reach him and rhea a lesson. Maybe even take rhea place in mandap to take revenge from them both for cheating her as she may think rhea and ranbir are happily marrying after destroying her and cheating her so for revenge she takes rhea place in mandap thinking rhea and ranbir will not get what they wanted in the end after cheating her. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: riiddzzyy

Pallavi's expression was worth watching when she came to know Prachi is Abhi's daughter. I want to know what she must be thinking.

The only good thing in yesterday's episode.

Poor Prachi. With both parents inclined towards Rhea, it must be difficult for her. But, it's always difficult being a good person. Pranbir are bearing that but it will reward them sooner or later..!!

I haven't watched in 2 weeks so still not seen that scene where kohli's got to know about prachi being abhi daughter but I heard there was a lack of continuity with that scene.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: riiddzzyy

Pallavi's expression was worth watching when she came to know Prachi is Abhi's daughter. I want to know what she must be thinking.

The only good thing in yesterday's episode.

Poor Prachi. With both parents inclined towards Rhea, it must be difficult for her. But, it's always difficult being a good person. Pranbir are bearing that but it will reward them sooner or later..!!

Yes writers are bringing difficult situations into pranbir life now to make their union more harder but that is why I have hope pranbir will be together because writers are showing all the difficulties in them uniting right now.