Kumkum Bhagya

Pranbir AT #10 - Intehaan...pyaar ki

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

1. You MUST follow I-F's Rule of Conduct. If you don't know what they are, then take a moment to read them.

2. Also read the new amended rules for the KKB forum. You can do so here.

3. Do NOT bash or insult characters, actors or real people in ANY WAY. If you're caught doing so, you WILL be reported.

4. Refrain from spamming. If you have something meaningful to say, then say it. Do NOT fill up the pages simply for the sake of filling them up.

5. If you encounter a problem here at the AT, or anywhere else in the forum then contact the MOD. Do NOT try to moral police or clap back. You'll just end getting in trouble yourself.

6. Please try to remain respectful at ALL times. I know it can get difficult at times, but be the better person and try to ignore as much negativity as you can.

7. Keep the discussions limited to the characters of the show, and more specifically, to Prachi and Ranbir as individuals and a couple.

8. Last but not least, remember to have fun. <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Members list 

(Please press like button under this to be added):

-sammy17

-shonasandy

-arviabhigya

-livelytanu

-jodh57

-lostandsherlock

-sanyogitaprc

-smita1

-Pranbir_heart

-Kaira22

-QxainxX

-Rainbow99

-Deepidj9

-jodh57

-janecastle

-SillySeasonHere

-Naz_ash

-Geethu20

-riiddzzyy

-shruti 

-Haal-e-Dil

Edited by sammy17 - 3 years ago
lostandsherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Add me please😃 I am addicted to Pranbir. I have watched a lot of shows; indian, American and turkish but no couple can come close to pranbir. They are the best

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Congratulations on new thread ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³

Miss-Behave thumbnail

We hit a decade on pranbir appreciation threads ðŸ˜†ðŸ¥³

Miss-Behave thumbnail

BTW to start a topic here, just wanted to bring up how we were all annoyed at how despite all the stretching of revelations, when the revelations were shown finally, the reactions and direction of revelations were all very thanda, rushed and really weak as if no big deal. In contrast to this, just this week ekta's yhc on SP had the big revelation of saransh being rudraksh older brother's son, and it was actually far better shown than the so-called revelations in kkb. In kkb none of the actors or the scenes were directed to make the revelations in any way properly shocking and dramatic the way it should have been. The kkb revelations were all rushed and weak. Matlab just in kkb ekta's writers are being lazy with all the revelations. 

Edited by sammy17 - 3 years ago
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sammy17

I said that dear because in the past ranbir said weird dialogues at a party to prachi from where some of us got the idea what if pranbir end up having a hate marriage. Like prachi starts to hate ranbir and even Rhea more and this betrayal makes her stronger and she starts giving even more attitude to not only rhea but to ranbir. It would create a lot of angst in pranbir story plus with such a big misunderstanding between pranbir and prachi hating ranbir writers will not show ranbir and rhea successfully marrying but instead show a love hate love story going forward between  pranbir where ranbir will continue loving prachi but prachi will hate him and will decide to reach him and rhea a lesson. Maybe even take rhea place in mandap to take revenge from them both for cheating her as she may think rhea and ranbir are happily marrying after destroying her and cheating her so for revenge she takes rhea place in mandap thinking rhea and ranbir will not get what they wanted in the end after cheating her. 

Hate MU marriage crossed my mind as well. But I did not think this much.

I don't mind it because they will be together, they will still love each other and have cute nok jhoks. 

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sammy17

BTW to start a topic here, just wanted to bring up how we were all annoyed at how despite all the stretching of revelations, when the revelations were shows finally, the reactions and direction of revelations were all very thanda, rushed and really weak as if no big deal. 

Revelation was huge only for Nautanki. Others. ðŸ¥±

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: livelytanu

Hate MU marriage crossed my mind as well. But I did not think this much.

I don't mind it because they will be together, they will still love each other and have cute nok jhoks. 

I honest would at this point just prefer they have love hate marriage with prachi believing ranbir and rhea together had duped her with fake love drama of ranbir to break her emotionally, so that for revenge prachi marries ranbir deceptively when rhea-ranbir marriage is arranged.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: livelytanu

Revelation was huge only for Nautanki. Others. ðŸ¥±

Yeah seriously the amount of screen time that was dedicated to dramatising the revelation to rhea is actually really piss-take. Why so much screen time devoted to that vamp?