Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Happiness514 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

i have opened India Forums after i guess 2 years.. idk what happened.. i really dont even remember how to use this.. hey anyone here that remembers me... 

Edited by Happiness514 - 3 years ago
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: harinik181997

See I understand creative satisfaction & all is important. 

But truth is there is NOT A SINGLE SHOW out there today on ITV that has strong & high quality content.  Everywhere it's the same old regressive, illogical stuff.  The web has some good stories but he isn't into doing them. 😞

Amazing shows like HC's Tere Liye are not made anymore. That show was magic & that sort of stuff is missing from ITV for a long, long time now. 

I know Harshad at Saubhagyavati Bhava times and I am glad he agreed to play the role Raghav. still my fav character and the character Aditya was almost the same to Raghav that‘s wh I love his character in Bepannah aswell.

I think he takes shows with nice and different plot. I don‘t know about any other projects of his but SB and BP plots are very different to other shows 

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lianaa

I know Harshad at Saubhagyavati Bhava times and I am glad he agreed to play the role Raghav. still my fav character and the character Aditya was almost the same to Raghav that‘s wh I love his character in Bepannah aswell.

I think he takes shows with nice and different plot. I don‘t know about any other projects of his but SB and BP plots are very different to other shows 

I also loved SB and BP 

priya185 thumbnail

I hope the show is not scrapped

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: priya185

I hope the show is not scrapped

He signed a show ? When did it happen ?

Anil Jha, SP's head honcho started following HC.  I thought something is in store for us.  Later he offered his tribute to SSR and that was it.  Nothing is buzzing on twitter too these days

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

He signed a show ? When did it happen ?

Anil Jha, SP's head honcho started following HC.  I thought something is in store for us.  Later he offered his tribute to SSR and that was it.  Nothing is buzzing on twitter too these days

someone on Social media called reshma or something posted that Harshad has a new show. He had a haircut for the show too but then covid19 happened. His health is more important than a show

priya185 thumbnail

Hopefully the new show will come soon 

some PaRi held an official poll who should be opposite harshad: Rashmi Dipika Jennifer or Kratika. So far Rashmi was winning

T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hopefully the new show will come soon 

some PaRi held an official poll who should be opposite harshad: Rashmi Dipika Jennifer or Kratika. So far Rashmi was winning

Ad bold: can't believe that Jennifer is not leading in this poll. Where are all the voices that  shouted so much for the two of them to come together again in a show?!

For me, after Bepanah and their teaming up, I have not seen or heard of any pair or story (at least initially!) that could match - let alone surpass that magic 

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: T4Thahaanfan

Ad bold: can't believe that Jennifer is not leading in this poll. Where are all the voices that  shouted so much for the two of them to come together again in a show?!

For me, after Bepanah and their teaming up, I have not seen or heard of any pair or story (at least initially!) that could match - let alone surpass that magic 

Jennifer won in the final result

T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Jennifer won in the final result

Yay! 🥳

Edited by T4Thahaanfan - 3 years ago