Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HahaHeheHuhu9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

OMG, Just read in an old thread here that HC was offered Yeh Hai Mohabbatein & Kundali Bhagya  -  both Ekta shows & that he said no for both !!! 

Is that true ?  Can someone confirm the same ?

In my humble opinion, he also needs a high TRP-giving & long running show now !

I'm so tired of seeing him onscreen in a unique show that lasts only for few months 😞

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harinik181997

OMG, Just read in an old thread here that HC was offered Yeh Hai Mohabbatein & Kundali Bhagya  -  both Ekta shows & that he said no for both !!! 

Is that true ?  Can someone confirm the same ?

In my humble opinion, he also needs a high TRP-giving & long running show now !

I'm so tired of seeing him onscreen in a unique show that lasts only for few months 😞

I do not know if it is true but he would rather do shows with strong and high-quality content 

HahaHeheHuhu9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I do not know if it is true but he would rather do shows with strong and high-quality content 

See I understand creative satisfaction & all is important. 

But truth is there is NOT A SINGLE SHOW out there today on ITV that has strong & high quality content.  Everywhere it's the same old regressive, illogical stuff.  The web has some good stories but he isn't into doing them. 😞

Amazing shows like HC's Tere Liye are not made anymore. That show was magic & that sort of stuff is missing from ITV for a long, long time now. 

priya185 thumbnail

See I understand creative satisfaction & all is important. 

But truth is there is NOT A SINGLE SHOW out there today on ITV that has strong & high quality content.  Everywhere it's the same old regressive, illogical stuff.  The web has some good stories but he isn't into doing them. 😞

Amazing shows like HC's __ are not made anymore. That show was magic & that sort of stuff is missing from ITV for a long, long time now. 

I personally preferred Bepannaah over__. Trust in HC's vision

Plus he would rather not sign nonsensical shows that you mentioned in another post 

Some shows I know do have high quality content however I may not be allowed to name them here

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago
HahaHeheHuhu9 thumbnail

I personally preferred Bepannaah over TL. Trust in HC's vision

Plus he would rather not sign nonsensical shows that you mentioned in another post 

Some shows I know do have high quality content however I may not be allowed to name them here

See it's personal preference. I find the charm and story in TL better than that of Bepannaah, as we all know what Colors TV did to the story. They made same old jungle track, falling in love, illogical villains popping up from nowhere, etc etc. So no unique show is able to maintain its story or tell what it initially set out to. Anyway, to each, their own. 

All his choices have been great no doubt. But there's also a saying that "in Rome, do what Romans do". Anyway, he himself said that he was wondering whether "isse acha milega ya nahi" in Raj's IV. 

HahaHeheHuhu9 thumbnail

Plus it's not about his past shows anymore. It's about further projects now, the way ITV currently is, & his comeback  -  these things matter now. 

HahaHeheHuhu9 thumbnail

I personally preferred Bepannaah over TL. Trust in HC's vision

Of course I know YHM became nonsensical after some time. But I have to say that it did start out very beautifully - there was a story, sensible content, everything, in the beginning. Then again it went downhill. Same happens with every show - be it with a unique storyline or not. 

priya185 thumbnail

See it's personal preference. I find the charm and story in TL better than that of Bepannaah, as we all know what Colors TV did to the story. They made same old jungle track, falling in love, illogical villains popping up from nowhere, etc etc. So no unique show is able to maintain its story or tell what it initially set out to. Anyway, to each, their own. 

All his choices have been great no doubt. But there's also a saying that "in Rome, do what Romans do". Anyway, he himself said that he was wondering whether "isse acha milega ya nahi" in Raj's IV. 

Harshad is not one to follow the crowd and do TRP shows that do not satisfy him. 

The fact is in the acting profession actors do not know about their next project. There is unpredictability 

HahaHeheHuhu9 thumbnail

Harshad is not one to follow the crowd and do TRP shows that do not satisfy him. 

The fact is in the acting profession actors do not know about their next project. There is unpredictability 

Hmm yeah I agree. I know he does a project only if he really likes the character & if the overall show has a story to convey. Seen his work over so many years. Just wanted to see him back on-screen that's all. 😅

About the unpredictability - oh that's so true. It's like Kabhi bhi kuch bhi ho sakta hai only.  Shows shut and go on air within months. The scene has definitely changed compared to say 10 years ago. ....

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

God willing we hear about his show soon (when it is safe to shoot)

since the lockdown has been lifted