Bepannaah

Harshad new show discussion thread

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

News is out that Harshad has signed a new show๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐ŸผSources have confirmed it
discuss here 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HahaHeheHuhu9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

News is out that Harshad has signed a new show๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐ŸผSources have confirmed it
discuss here 

Can someone please confirm it from any other source as well, apart from that one account on Twitter ? Pretty please! 

Fans across so many FDs on Twitter are literally losing it over the news of his comeback! It's not just HC fans ๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐ŸŽŠ

But need at least one other source of confirmation before celebrating!  Like any other media portal, online website, any other twitter or insta page, gossip tv, TC, etc. etc. 

But really hoping for this news to be true though! Fingers crossed!!!!! 

# HC Please Be Back ASAP For Your Fans Now ๐Ÿ˜

HCFan321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I m still contemplating to believe the sources ... Want confirmation from HC himself . Now she's saying that he will come live on insta in few days .

We have still not got any article from media portals about his comeback 

HahaHeheHuhu9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HCFan321

I m still contemplating to believe the sources ... Want confirmation from HC himself . Now she's saying that he will come live on insta in few days .

We have still not got any article from media portals about his comeback 

Yes, exactly! 

I'm very excited to see HC's new haircut & truly hope that his haircut is actually a sign that he'll be back soon. 

But but but...

I'm not able to fully trust these "sources", which is actually only 1 account that tweeted saying "he has signed a new show".  What is weird is that this person herself was asking whether this news is correct from the original source account, which is apparently the account of a writer/creative. I saw all the tweets  -  including the original source's first tweets saying "he's signed some project". 

Seems like that writer/creative person herself is just a fan only - the account resembled a pucca fan account tweeting in support of one of the bigg boss contestants ๐Ÿ˜…

It's not entirely believable; that's the problem. However, I really hope I'm proved totally wrong in being so sceptical & really wish he's back ASAP.  I was really very happy to even read this piece of information on Twitter & got really excited for HC to be back & rule ITV !!!  But don't want to build expectations only for them to be broken. Sigh. 

HahaHeheHuhu9 thumbnail

Another thing is how does this person know that HC will come live on insta? ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘  Did HC tell her / her source that he'll come live on insta ?  Kuch bhi...

Agar Acchu bole that he's planning to come live, toh main maanti that okay, he's taking his sister's help to use the insta live feature 'cause last time he came live he didn't really like it much ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜…

Anyway, I really hope he does come live on insta, & that all these rumours actually turn out to be true.  Can HC actually get back with Balaji Telefilms ?! 

I know I know...Ekta shows on tv are truly bad but what to do if he isn't into doing web series? We can only hope to see him on tv! 

And most Ekta shows go on for at least 2-3 years  -  so, he'll have the production & channel backing, & since he's already given 2 humongous hits with the Ekta-StarPlus combo, I think the show will do really really well.  

Ohho...someone tell KEkta to cast him please!  Or even a Rajan Shahi show!  Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyar Ke  ( the spin-off;  not the parent show )  has a solid story for sure.  It at least tries to be meaningful with a core concept from whatever I have seen here & there.  Of course, there's lots of drama but I have a feeling he'll like the mostly positive atmosphere of their stories & all the song, dance & celebration that happens in the story.  He'll also get a chance to fully explore a character for a longer duration unlike what happened with Anurag, Sahir & Aditya ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I just want him to be back and rule television once again, with a show that does really well on the TRP charts, & runs for a very long period of time  ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™

HahaHeheHuhu9 thumbnail

Sorry for the spam  -  but I'm so angry that Meenu Mausi on Star Plus got shelved indefinitely ๐Ÿ˜ 

He looked SO GOOD in that suit, which was the only glimpse we got of a potential character of his from the only photo released by SBS ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

They had even shot for the pilot episode ๐Ÿ˜ญ HC had also gone costume / apparel shopping & SBS reported through an audio update that he reminisced his Left Right Left days while shooting!!!

Ek toh he waits for good content & then signs anything with so much difficulty, upar se this had to get shelved ๐Ÿ˜   That's so unfair to him, I feel really bad ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Apparently if you go through the tweets some Rashmi Desai fans wanted Harshad to do a show with her.  Then a particular RD fan account ( who does have some valid sources) posted that ain't possible as Harshad has already signed a show with Endemol when Rashmi was doing BB

2 *2 is 22 in HC's case, hence fans assumed that his show has gone on the floors.

In fact Rashmi and Siddharth Shukla are in talks for some web series and that may happen.

If at all Harshad has signed a project, he will announce it.

Edited by Salutethearmy - 4 years ago
HahaHeheHuhu9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Apparently if you go through the tweets some Rashmi Desai fans wanted Harshad to do a show with her.  Then a particular RD fan account ( who does have some valid sources) posted that ain't possible as Harshad has already signed a show with Endemol when Rashmi was doing BB

2 *2 is 22 in HC's case, hence fans assumed that his show has gone on the floors.

In fact Rashmi and Siddharth Shukla are in talks for some web series and that may happen.

If at all Harshad has signed a project, he will announce it.

Hmm I see...

Exactly, he'll announce it if he's coming back.  In Raj Baddhan's interview also he said nothing yet.  Maybe he doesn't want to let it out until it's 100% happening, considering what happened with Meenu Mausi. 

Anyway, I'm actually quite worried ki he's taking such long breaks. This industry is fickle. Out of sight out of mind ho jaata hai. Producers may simply forget to cast / approach him as he's not into social media, parties, random get togethers, or on-screen now. 

Back in 2007 - 2013 times, pointless social media hype wasn't there - he got lots of offers back to back only due to his talent. Now I feel things are different. People get work due to show off & connections even without talent or even looks. Sigh. 

HahaHeheHuhu9 thumbnail

Considering how huge HC was right from 2007 till 2013, I feel he deserves better than what he's getting now.  But partly the issue with him is that he isn't taking things up - it's okay to do a supposedly "bad" show in the meanwhile when he's waiting for a good concept. 

I have a feeling he'll only come back if there's some very different and unique concept like bepanah again, which god knows will take his long. Then again, even that show & its story was spoiled by the channel so there's no escaping from this. If he's keen on doing TV, getting content up to his expectations is almost impossible looking at the current state of ITV. 

TBH, he should do web shows, there are some good stories out there. 

HahaHeheHuhu9 thumbnail

He should have received offers after Bepannah ended.  Sir ji aaye nahi ๐Ÿ˜ž 

And when Humsafars ended, he gave an interview in February 2015 where he'd said that he already got calls for work from producers but he didn't take anything up then too. 

Ab aise karoge toh kaise chalega Harshad?