Can't they start airing Mirchi awards' promos already😆

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: perkilicious

Can't they start airing Mirchi awards' promos already😆

Not until MSK is there

Orelse they might with KKHH best friends song replaced in background 🙃

Because we all know they are best friends!!!!

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: perkilicious

I have complete faith in them😆 won't shake so soon. Lol. Rather seeing this situation it has increased only!❤️

Thing is this one sided narrative is so stupid that it's irritating to hear it everyday. As if Roz Roz Bolne se ppl  (SidNaaz fans) will believe it! I am never gonna believe it. Whatever happens😆

N I dunno about that, Sid has been very positively unpredictable uptil now regarding Sana n them, so u never know how they define their relationship after this show.

And definitely, they r growing together organically even now. I don't think this show is affecting their relationship. But this jaap of one sided love is irritating to hear every other day again n again as their fan. That's it😆

I know.  This is irritating.

I think Sana will stop saying it in few days. Yesterday she posted a video where she said main kuch bhi bolti hu toh itna bada mudda kyu ban jata hai.

She is already understanding that now she can't just say anything. She has become huge. Sadly, She learns the hard way and few more incidents like this she will be more cautious. 

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

shehnaz showing vg her music videos from when she was slim

https://twitter.com/Maheenaahmed/status/1236188744497102848

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I would also like to reiterate that nothing shakes my trust in SidNaaz. NOTHING. It’s our right to get worried for them or irritated with either of them depending on context coz we are not blind fans either to accept whatever they do. But the bottom line is we love them and wish the best for them. They will come out fine. We need to worry about ourselves 😆

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Shehbaaz 🤣

The guy is having the time of his life. Behan se zyada toh uske maze hain Mumbai mein. No tension and only chilling with hotshot people of tv industry. 😆

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy

Not until MSK is there

Orelse they might with KKHH best friends song replaced in background 🙃

Because we all know they are best friends!!!!

🤣 

they can't do that thankfully as much as colors would want to do that to keep dragging it's narrative😆

But ya hoping for msk to close shutters soon

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soulstarspirit

I know.  This is irritating.

I think Sana will stop saying it in few days. Yesterday she posted a video where she said main kuch bhi bolti hu toh itna bada mudda kyu ban jata hai.

She is already understanding that now she can't just say anything. She has become huge. Sadly, She learns the hard way and few more incidents like this she will be more cautious. 

Yeah that's Sana for us. She learns but the hard way. But once she does, she remains firm on it