Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Neonholic

That i dunno i just said what i read here in DDT. But all i can say is that Reception track was removed where all the star couples of SP were invited there was suppose to be a Grand reception party and after that a honeymoon sequence in outdoor then Sonakshi's SSC track was about to start and Rohit was about to groom her for her exams but they all got scrapped and the production house had a huge loss. Thats what i read here.

they were always relesing segment pics 

and we never heard of outdoor shooting done for honeymoon  and all stars coming for reception shooting done 

if the shooting was done def it would have made news

def it was in script but shooting was never done 

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

no way shooting 12 to 13 episodes will cosst 2 crs 

at teh max it will cost 1 cr  .they use teh same sets any way 

only remunerations make the difference and khkt was always only 7-8 episodes ahead not even 14 episodes so hardly 50 lakhs loss 

sikanad from the start costume designers not good after maarriage they were worse 

I think this 2crore loss is not true. As you said 50lakhs loss is possible. Production values are poor in KHKT from marriage track.

YHCstan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mthiru

We have to blame only the channel. Once the makers got the numbers with Marraige track the channel should have allowed the makers to tone down the ott drama. 

Loved the first week and a half of light hearted episodes after Marraige❤️

Why the hell they forced makers bring all the main drama tracks like pooji and ropata tracks one after another??

Star plus never ever was fair to KhKt and never gave a single positive happy promo🤢as for not promoting the other show wedding, they have perineal wedding tracks so missing one does not hurt them..

They also never promoted/hyped Ronakshi except for that dance i have never seen them got promoted by channel.

As for budget issue yes there could have been but why not then move the show to a less competitive slot before shutting the entire unit😡they didn't give them time to close the tracks.. Could've given the unit at least 3 months time to wind up.. Who gives less than 15 days.

They could have moved this site to 10:30 or even 8pm/7:30 slots before closing this show and child have experimented but no. they never wanted this show to succeed and that the truth..

As for KCL they had a track where the leads were shooting in London if I am not mistaken which costs a lot too..

Hate Star Plus and to a large extent blame Indian audiences taste which continues to buy super regressive stuffs even now. The number one show both online and offline only goes to confirm this..

KHKT mistake was it promoted itself to be unique in terms of content which I never found it to be true. KhKt unique in terms of story execution which was supported excellently by the leads superb performences.. Putting yourself in a glass castle and throwing stones at others around you is always bound to bring consequences like the..

Feel mostly for the leads and us the fans. Hope we get to see both Karan and dipika on new series soon.. They are the unique aspect who had a organic, chemistry which never needed any cliched buildups..

PS. Can Karpika be nominated for any awards this year? Would love to see them win few awards which they completely deserve..

Also it's wierd to recall a statement by Karan in the pinkvilla iv where he said abut tro numbers how he didn't understand it at all and the numbers will remain same this week also😕

Move KHKT to those slot and axe shows in that slot? YHC and DAMJ just launched. They won’t axe shows in such a short time. Moreover YHC is doing great at its time slot. Why would they wanna shift it for KHKT? 

All slots are booked in StarPlus. Only 6:30 pm a lot is free atm. Nowadays StarPlus is giving that slot only as a buffer before axing the show. 

Sree_mk thumbnail

Originally posted by: YHCstan

Move KHKT to those slot and axe shows in that slot? YHC and DAMJ just launched. They won’t axe shows in such a short time. Moreover YHC is doing great at its time slot. Why would they wanna shift it for KHKT? 

All slots are booked in StarPlus. Only 6:30 pm a lot is free atm. Nowadays StarPlus is giving that slot only as a buffer before axing the show. 

After big boss 13 completed, YHC is getting good TRP. 1.8 TRP in 10:30pm slot is really good. How is YHC episodes now to follow?

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YHCstan

Maybe could've moved these great shows which proven themselves to be a hit to this 9pm slot.. Anyways all the best to YHC.. 

As for this DAMJ is not doing all that great in the current slot and could be moved to the buffer slot(6:30)

No then at least give the 6:30pm slot to KhKt. If the makers don't agree put the onus on them. So we the fans get some closure to this dam off air fiasco..

kHKT may not garnered desired TRp the channel wants but it's has a constant decent trp with a strong fan base who is been continuously asking for extention..

You know other fD will only feel the pain when it happens to their show.

So the channel IS very unfair to the fans. I hate them and going to pray everyday not fall in love with another show which might be off aired abruptly..

Should watch shows with high trps is the only way to avoid this kind of pain. 

Rot in Hell SP(I know it won't but it feeels so good to say it)

PS. If nothing else they could give extention that is long enough to give a decent closure to the tracks.