Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: parcel

Star plus believes only OTT drama gets TRP. and KHKT next few months by Sandeep is for regular life, an actress and a doctor their life,  how they manage their marriage, plan a family and so on. star feels it wont get any trp for this.

i am sure things will change, already with all anurag killing prerna drama their trp is at 1.7 at a lesser prime time slot. hope shitplus can see this

Today, KZK2 got 1.9 TRP. Firstly, I also shocked seeing this TRP of KZK2, but after I understand that only OTT will fetch TRP for ITV now. I am sure ITV audience choices will change in future. One thing I want to say for KHKT is " wrong channel in wrong time".

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

Don't you feel that production values are poor for KHKT after wedding track? Our cast members are repeating their costumes many times. Mainly Suman, Veena, YK, Sona(Kurti's) and Rohit. They gave worst sarees to Sona after marriage track. Even in marriage, they gave worst costumes to Sona and Rohit.If you see YRHPK, YRKKH, YHC, Jinn and KZK, these all are have superb production values.

I know Sona got the worst sarees but it was because Dipika was unable to carry those heavy western outfits because of her health and Dipika admitted that too in an IV. She felt comfortable in sarees so she wore that. But you tell me how can it be poor production value as the trp was 2.4 (paid) during the marriage track. All i remember is that 30 episodes were scrapped and thats why Sandeep had a loss of around 2 crores due to which he paid it from his own pocket. Well I think the theme of wedding outfit was bad but the clothes weren't poor atleast the scrapped promo had a very lavishing royal theme. 

Sree_mk thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

SP did want more trps in that slot but competing with Bhagya which has 2.7 trp is really tough.The bhagya show has loyal fans and has the masala which trp aunties want.But ....SP could have saved the show easily instead of shutting down.They could have shifted the show to some other slot easily....if at all they wanted.KHKT is doing great in UK ratings... even Raj has tweeted saying 'it makes no sense'.SP could have atleast given it a few months extention and after IPL they could have launched their new show.They have given extention to some shows before pulling it down...even gave them a slot change....why not KHKT???

Sandiip also knows that if time slot change for KHKT, the TRP's will go down further. He will not get that much amount of money from advertisements what he is getting now in prime time slot.I think that's why he decided to be silent in this matter after a certain point. Spoiler didi once said that channel is discussing about time slot change for KHKT with Sandiip. If he accepted for that, KHKT will not go off air now.

Arko1 thumbnail

Today, KZK2 got 1.9 TRP. Firstly, I also shocked seeing this TRP of KZK2, but after I understand that only OTT will fetch TRP for ITV now. I am sure ITV audience choices will change in future. One thing I want to say for KHKT is " wrong channel in wrong time".

KZK2 got 1.9 trp because last week AnuPre's baby took birth. They shpwn that sequence for around 4-5 days thats why it increased. I am sure it will drop after leap as the leap track is utterly nonsensical plus KZK fans said that Ekta's leaps were never so tacky like it happened on KZK. 🤣

Sree_mk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

I know Sona got the worst sarees but it was because Dipika was unable to carry those heavy western outfits because of her health and Dipika admitted that too in an IV. She felt comfortable in sarees so she wore that. But you tell me how can it be poor production value as the trp was 2.4 (paid) during the marriage track. All i remember is that 30 episodes were scrapped and thats why Sandeep had a loss of around 2 crores due to which he paid it from his own pocket. Well I think the theme of wedding outfit was bad but the clothes weren't poor atleast the scrapped promo had a very lavishing royal theme. 

In interviews, Dipika only said that she loves to wear sarees and Indian wear. She prefer Indian wear more than western. But she didn't tell that, due to her health, she is wearing those worst sarees. Not even for Dipika, Karan also repeated lot of shirts after marriage track. In twitter also, lot of fans tweeted that Rohit shirts are faded and not good. In whole KHKT, Veena and Suman characters have very less costumes and they repeated those costumes so many times.

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

We have to blame only the channel. Once the makers got the numbers with Marraige track the channel should have allowed the makers to tone down the ott drama. 

Loved the first week and a half of light hearted episodes after Marraige❤️

Why the hell they forced makers bring all the main drama tracks like pooji and ropata tracks one after another??

Star plus never ever was fair to KhKt and never gave a single positive happy promo🤢as for not promoting the other show wedding, they have perineal wedding tracks so missing one does not hurt them..

They also never promoted/hyped Ronakshi except for that dance i have never seen them got promoted by channel.

As for budget issue yes there could have been but why not then move the show to a less competitive slot before shutting the entire unit😡they didn't give them time to close the tracks.. Could've given the unit at least 3 months time to wind up.. Who gives less than 15 days.

They could have moved this site to 10:30 or even 8pm/7:30 slots before closing this show and child have experimented but no. they never wanted this show to succeed and that the truth..

As for KCL they had a track where the leads were shooting in London if I am not mistaken which costs a lot too..

Hate Star Plus and to a large extent blame Indian audiences taste which continues to buy super regressive stuffs even now. The number one show both online and offline only goes to confirm this..

KHKT mistake was it promoted itself to be unique in terms of content which I never found it to be true. KhKt unique in terms of story execution which was supported excellently by the leads superb performences.. Putting yourself in a glass castle and throwing stones at others around you is always bound to bring consequences like the..

Feel mostly for the leads and us the fans. Hope we get to see both Karan and dipika on new series soon.. They are the unique aspect who had a organic, chemistry which never needed any cliched buildups..

PS. Can Karpika be nominated for any awards this year? Would love to see them win few awards which they completely deserve..

Also it's wierd to recall a statement by Karan in the pinkvilla iv where he said abut tro numbers how he didn't understand it at all and the numbers will remain same this week also😕

Arko1 thumbnail

In interviews, Dipika only said that she loves to wear sarees and Indian wear. She prefer Indian wear more than western. But she didn't tell that, due to her health, she is wearing those worst sarees. Not even for Dipika, Karan also repeated lot of shirts after marriage track. In twitter also, lot of fans tweeted that Rohit shirts are faded and not good. In whole KHKT, Veena and Suman characters have very less costumes and they repeated those costumes so many times.

I told you it maybe because of that loss of 2 crores. 

Sree_mk thumbnail

I remember always KHKT is only one week ahead of telecast in shooting. Whatever they shooted in last week will telecast this week. Then how did they shoot 30 episodes ahead of telecast, how could channel scrapped those 30 episodes and Sandiip got 2 crores loss? 

Arko1 thumbnail

I remember always KHKT is only one week ahead of telecast in shooting. Whatever they shooted in last week will telecast this week. Then how did they shoot 30 episodes ahead of telecast, how could channel scrapped those 30 episodes and Sandiip got 2 crores loss? 

That i dunno i just said what i read here in DDT. But all i can say is that Reception track was removed where all the star couples of SP were invited there was suppose to be a Grand reception party and after that a honeymoon sequence in outdoor then Sonakshi's SSC track was about to start and Rohit was about to groom her for her exams but they all got scrapped and the production house had a huge loss. Thats what i read here.

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago
Sree_mk thumbnail

That i dunno i just said what i read here in DDT. But all i can say is that Reception track was removed where all the star couples of SP were invited there was suppose to be a Grand reception party and after that a honeymoon sequence in outdoor then Sonakshi's SSC track was about to start and Rohit was about to groom her for her exams but they all got scrapped and the production house had a huge loss. Thats what i read here.

I read all these in DT thread. They scrapped all these tracks. But they didn't shooted for these tracks before channel scrapping those. Only written part was scrapped. Only wedding promo was scrapped after shooting. I don't think scrapping of tracks before shooting will give 2 crore loss to Sandiip.