This week KHKT TV TRP is 1.8 - Reason behind KHKT going off air

Posted: 4 years ago

I think KHKT TRP is stable between 1.8-1.9 for most of the times after marriage track. In all prime time slot shows now in Star plus, KHKT got low TRP. I think Star plus expected more TRP from KHKT because it is prime time show. But KHKT not increased it's TRP after marriage track also. I think if KHKT maintained it's TRP above 2.0 , that would be good. I remember one and half month back, Sandiip tweeted that " we have stable TRP of 1.8 for KHKT, we have to try to increase this in coming weeks" in his official twitter account. He indirectly said that KHKT will be safe only if we increase TRP. But even after all these days, it is still at 1.8 TRP. Now, it is clear that Star plus expected more TRP from 9pm slot because it is prime time slot, KHKT failed to give that TRP to channel. Production values also highly disappointing from past few episodes. May be sponsorship problem is also there for KHKT. So, guys, we have to accept all these and try to move on. 

No yaar ! Here TRP is not a case otherwise when the channel knows after people will get attracted after marriage track then why would they scrap the reception track. They scrapped all the happy tracks and brought overdrama just after the wedding day. Otherwise you see KCL KHKT's predecessor ran with 1.4 - 1.6 trp for around 1 year few months then why didnt they gave that chance to KHKT. Its just only because of biasedness nothing else. If today they gave makers the chance to do what they wanted to do our show would have always been above 2+ but they didnt and now because of them the show suffered so as the viewers !

Originally posted by Neonholic

No yaar ! Here TRP is not a case otherwise when the channel knows after people will get attracted after marriage track then why would they scrap the reception track. They scrapped all the happy tracks and brought overdrama just after the wedding day. Otherwise you see KCL KHKT's predecessor ran with 1.4 - 1.6 trp for around 1 year few months then why didnt they gave that chance to KHKT. Its just only because of biasedness nothing else. If today they gave makers the chance to do what they wanted to do our show would have always been above 2+ but they didnt and now because of them the show suffered so as the viewers !

Neonholic, in KCL, leads are not famous or highly paid actors. Budget could be less for that show. In KHKT, both Dipika and Karan are one of the highly paid actors in ITV now. Budget for every episode is high for KHKT when compared to KCL. If you carefully watched KHKT recent episodes, production values are worst and the dresses they are giving for our leads are worst. No function is celebrated grandly in KHKT in recent times. I think these are all happened because of budget issues only. Channel will always pays attention for their profit only. If they didn't get high TRP's for high budget serials, they will off air those serials.

I mean i had accepted that fact that we are unlucky that we got a gold like KHKT on a third class channel like Starplus. Constant script meddling ! I mean really ! Then why dont starplus come up with their own show. I mean what the purpose of ruining a unique drama like KHKT. I was so pissed off when they scrapped the wedding promo. I was like "Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum" ka wedding promo nahi diyaan... Jis show show itna promote kiyaan 1 month tak uska wedding promo nahi diya". But still after that i had faith on the channel and i thought fine lets be optimistic and wait for the upcoming fun. But later i was shocked when nothing went according to the script ! Ugh ! Thats why i said Karma will hit this channel very very soon. I am sure Sandeep will come up with KarPika on next channel and will break the trp charts by doing everything which he wanted to explore in KHKT. I know he said he will make it a treat for trp gods but i know it will be a full of romance and comedy show ! This man has too much of guts. When he said he will break the stereotype of "ITV pairs dont repeat" he will break it for sure ! Lets wait n watch.

Originally posted by Sree_mk

Neonholic, in KCL, leads are not famous or highly paid actors. Budget could be less for that show. In KHKT, both Dipika and Karan are one of the highly paid actors in ITV now. Budget for every episode is high for KHKT when compared to KCL. If you carefully watched KHKT recent episodes, production values are worst and the dresses they are giving for our leads are worst. No function is celebrated grandly in KHKT in recent times. I think these are all happened because of budget issues only. Channel will always pays attention for their profit only. If they didn't get high TRP's for high budget serials, they will off air those serials.

Sandeep himself said on his IV that all the rumour regarding set lease and budget issues were rubbish. He clearly said that otherwise why would they plan an abroad honeymoon trip for Ronakshi according to the script. Pls i will never buy this rubbish that KHKT had no budget. No offence to you BTW ðŸ˜’

I mean i had accepted that fact that we are unlucky that we got a gold like KHKT on a third class channel like Starplus. Constant script meddling ! I mean really ! Then why dont starplus come up with their own show. I mean what the purpose of ruining a unique drama like KHKT. I was so pissed off when they scrapped the wedding promo. I was like "Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum" ka wedding promo nahi diyaan... Jis show show itna promote kiyaan 1 month tak uska wedding promo nahi diya". But still after that i had faith on the channel and i thought fine lets be optimistic and wait for the upcoming fun. But later i was shocked when nothing went according to the script ! Ugh ! Thats why i said Karma will hit this channel very very soon. I am sure Sandeep will come up with KarPika on next channel and will break the trp charts by doing everything which he wanted to explore in KHKT. I know he said he will make it a treat for trp gods but i know it will be a full of romance and comedy show ! This man has too much of guts. When he said he will break the stereotype of "ITV pairs dont repeat" he will break it for sure ! Lets wait n watch.

Neonholic, channel didn't promoted YRHPK show also during wedding track. Previously, I also feel angry when they scrapped KHKT wedding promo, but they didn't released the wedding promo for YRHPK also. I accept that channel treated KHKT badly, but can't blame them for less TRP for our show. The channel gave whole freedom to Sandiip for first 85 episodes. But KHKT didn't get high TRP that time. After that only they started to change script of KHKT.

Originally posted by Sree_mk

I think KHKT TRP is stable between 1.8-1.9 for most of the times after marriage track. In all prime time slot shows now in Star plus, KHKT got low TRP. I think Star plus expected more TRP from KHKT because it is prime time show. But KHKT not increased it's TRP after marriage track also. I think if KHKT maintained it's TRP above 2.0 , that would be good. I remember one and half month back, Sandiip tweeted that " we have stable TRP of 1.8 for KHKT, we have to try to increase this in coming weeks" in his official twitter account. He indirectly said that KHKT will be safe only if we increase TRP. But even after all these days, it is still at 1.8 TRP. Now, it is clear that Star plus expected more TRP from 9pm slot because it is prime time slot, KHKT failed to give that TRP to channel. Production values also highly disappointing from past few episodes. May be sponsorship problem is also there for KHKT. So, guys, we have to accept all these and try to move on. 

SP did want more trps in that slot but competing with Bhagya which has 2.7 trp is really tough.The bhagya show has loyal fans and has the masala which trp aunties want.But ....SP could have saved the show easily instead of shutting down.They could have shifted the show to some other slot easily....if at all they wanted.KHKT is doing great in UK ratings... even Raj has tweeted saying 'it makes no sense'.SP could have atleast given it a few months extention and after IPL they could have launched their new show.They have given extention to some shows before pulling it down...even gave them a slot change....why not KHKT???

Star plus believes only OTT drama gets TRP. and KHKT next few months by Sandeep is for regular life, an actress and a doctor their life,  how they manage their marriage, plan a family and so on. star feels it wont get any trp for this.

i am sure things will change, already with all anurag killing prerna drama their trp is at 1.7 at a lesser prime time slot. hope shitplus can see this

Sandeep himself said on his IV that all the rumour regarding set lease and budget issues were rubbish. He clearly said that otherwise why would they plan an abroad honeymoon trip for Ronakshi according to the script. Pls i will never buy this rubbish that KHKT had no budget. No offence to you BTW ðŸ˜’

Don't you feel that production values are poor for KHKT after wedding track? Our cast members are repeating their costumes many times. Mainly Suman, Veena, YK, Sona(Kurti's) and Rohit. They gave worst sarees to Sona after marriage track. Even in marriage, they gave worst costumes to Sona and Rohit.If you see YRHPK, YRKKH, YHC, Jinn and KZK, these all are have superb production values.

Originally posted by parcel

Star plus believes only OTT drama gets TRP. and KHKT next few months by Sandeep is for regular life, an actress and a doctor their life,  how they manage their marriage, plan a family and so on. star feels it wont get any trp for this.

i am sure things will change, already with all anurag killing prerna drama their trp is at 1.7 at a lesser prime time slot. hope shitplus can see this

Lol last week KZK had 1.7 ratings this week its 1.9 only because of AnuPre's baby but i am next week it will drop 1.7 again or maybe 1.6 who knows. Although i simply dont care but i dont think people will buy such shit like Anurag killing Prerna. Last time too they brought a very pathetic track of polygamy and ratings went too low. Let the channel suffer ! ðŸ˜ˆ