ROSID FF : LOVE LETTERS' SECRET

Shivi72 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi , I'm Shivi here ... I am also a big fan of rosid and is going to write a story on them ... this is my first story on rosid as well as of my life hope you people will accept me and my story... forgive me for any mistake..🙂🙂

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivi72 thumbnail

It's full of fun and lots of craziness... and here is the concept....

Concept...

Siddhant bharadwaj business tycoon ... loves his family alot especially his sister jahnavi... she is his lucky charm..he has a 10 yrs old brother (adopted) prem .... Siddhant loves a girl from his staff that's roli and write love letters for her but never posted.... and prem love guru for Sid posted all those letters to Naina mistaking her as his bhabhi.... whole bharadwaj family is behind to clear the confusion and make roli as their daughter in law.....

Shivi72 thumbnail

And here is the character sketch...

Nirmala Devi bharadwaj : eldest member of the family , kind hearted woman loves his only son rajendra alot and she is the single parent for him , also loves Sujatha her daughter in law and her grand kids...

Rajendra bharadwaj : the famous business man of Mumbai as well as country. Loves his family and respects his mother alot...

Sujatha bharadwaj : was an orphan but daughter of mataji's friend so is very close to her , constant support for rajendra , kind hearted and lovable woman loves her family...

Siddhant bharadwaj : elder son of bharadwaj family very naughty but is very responsible person loves his family and especially his siblings completes their each wish no matter what , handling his father's business..

Amar bharadwaj : childhood friend of Siddhant , once he was compelled to tell his full name including title but he was unable as he was orphan from that day he became Amar bharadwaj friend cum brother for Sid , loves his family

Jahnavi bharadwaj : Sid's little sister loves her family , lucky for Sid , cute , naughty and sweet girl , loves her baby brother as her son complete Every wishes of his

Prem bharadwaj : youngest member of family 10 yrs old an adopted son ,he knows that he is adopted but it doesn't affect him for him something is better than nothing , very naughty he is very much fond of TV , loves his family alot especially her di and Sid Bhai , his description in one word is little devil and love guru for Sid

Roli diwedi : when she was in college she lost her family in an accident and after that she got selected in campus selection directly for Bharadwaj industries , very sweet and cute girl , hardworking and loving person to be frank she was attracted towards Sid from day one

Naina Sharma : one of the staff of Sid , modern thinking , attention seeking girl , she also love Sid and always try to woo him , she is villain of the whole story by keeping rosid away

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Heyy honey!!! All the best for your first work...and cs and concept were damn exciting...can't wait to read it..update next sooonnnnEdited by sarah24998 - 4 years ago
vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow nice Cs...please continue soon

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

New ff! Concept and CS seem interesting. Looking forward for the updates. All the very best for your first story! Good to see you as a writer :) 

Shivi72 thumbnail

Having fever it will take time..... you have to wait.... will try to make it soon...

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

looking forward to it. Waiting for the first chapter.

Shivi72 thumbnail

First few updates will contain Sid's childhood and about his bonding with family.....roli's entry will be little late....

So here is the first part ....

Shivi72 thumbnail

PART 1

A big bungalow almost in white color out of the rush of the busiest city Mumbai named Bharadwaj house.

All the bungalow is in dark except one room which is on first floor. Inside the room there is a boy approx of nine years old and is in his night suit in this early morning at 4:30 am pacing in the room from one end to another end watching at the clock every now and then as if waiting for something ..

Boy : Huh ! Ye clock itni slow kyun chal rhi h ...( all frustrated by waiting )Jab exam hota h to itni fast chalti h as if kisi ne usme rocket bandh diya ho.. and now itni slow ki snail bhi isse race me jeet jayega..

The boy jumped on his bed all exhausted by waiting and starts thinking about the one for whom he is waiting to come......

....... FLASHBACK

Rajendra bharadwaj a leading business man of the Mumbai city as well as of country , very calm and kind hearted person loves his family alot his mother Nirmala Devi single parent for rajendra loves her son and his wife Sujatha bharadwaj , she loves her husband and mataji , she is a good hearted lovable woman . They have a son Siddhant bharadwaj very naughty and cute boy eyelids of everyone , his great hobby is to sleep , everyday his mom has to struggle to wake him up and make him ready for school and the work which he hated most is to study still he is good in studies but not a topper . Now he got to know that he is gonna have a sister from that moment he is restless to take his little sister in his arms , after that day he always gives kisses to his mom's tummy in accordance to giving to her sister but sometimes he gives trouble to everyone in the house by his innocent talk like..

Siddhant laying in his mom's lap..

Sid : mom when will my sister come ??

Sujatha : beta you have to wait for her she will come after nine months..(caressing his hairs lovingly and watching her restless boy)

Sid : whhyyyy ??( asked pouting with sad face ) why not today I promise I will study and get up early in the morning ( pinching his neck ) please call her today mom I wanna play with her as Rohit do with his sister

Sujatha : Siddhant she is so small , she can't come right now first she will grow inside and will become healthy then will come to you and she's safe inside , it will take time baccha ...( Trying to convince him ) 

Sid : so what she is small don't worry mom I promise I will take care of her very well and will never let her to cry she will be safe with me and will give her complan with milk three times a day and fruits then she will grew faster even before nine months ( excitingly ).... please mom give her to me naa ...!!! And ya I will make her to do exercises so that she will be healthy too but I want her today only pleaseee.. dad please say mom to give her..

Everyone : whattt !!!!! ( Shocked on his planning to make her sister healthy and fit )

Then everyone starts laughing listening to their little boy's childish talk which make him little bit sad on their laughing , that day it was difficult to make him understand about the fact that he has no option other than waiting for her.. 

One day it was Sunday so none wakes him up and let him to sleep and when he wakes up he saw the clock it was showing 10:00 am after seeing the time he got afraid and starts crying pathetically..

Everyone ran towards his room after listening his cry . Rajendra picks him up in his lap and storking his back to calm him and Sujatha is caressing his hairs and asking what happens but he was just crying ...

Rajendra : beta dad ko nahi bataaoge Kya hua , why are you crying dear ? Tell me anyone said something ,

Sid nodded no still crying , Sujatha checked for fever but nope he was all fine , everyone was confused why he is crying..

Rajendra : do you have pain anywhere Sid ..

Again Sid nodded no

Then what is bothering you beta tell me please...

Sid : dad..I.. I.. woh..woh.. want..( still crying and hugging his dad very tightly in fear )

Rajendra : what beta do you want something...( Sid nodded in yes , rajendra wiped his tears and asked ) tell me we will give you...

Taking a look on Sujatha and mataji they also nodded their heads assuring Sid they are ready to give anything whatever he wants but are only confused what does he want...

Sid : dad.. I .. I want.. I want my sister and again starts crying hugging his dad

Everyone in the room hit their heads with hand thinking about their impatient boy who is restless for his coming sister ...

Mataji : hey matarani ! Now what to do with this boy , he is unable to be handled (said mataji looking at crying Sid)

Rajendra assured with his eyes that he will talk to him..

Rajendra : Siddhant what is this beta we told you right it will take time for her to come to this world and last time you promised us that you will wait for her then why are you crying now dear...stop crying ( trying to convince him wiping his tears ) 

Sid : n..no...no God will ....God will take her with them and... and will not give my sister to me .. because .... because I am not... I am not responsible naa....

Saying this Siddhant again started crying 

Sujatha : aap se kisne kaha beta .. you are a good boy and very responsible who told you that...hmm.. tell me is someone told you anything.

Siddhant sobbingly nodded his head in yes...

Everyone got confused who is that and what he/she told him

Rajendra : Siddhant beta tell me who told you this..

Siddhant with teary eyes raised his hand and indicated towards mataji and again hide himself in his dad's shoulder...

Rajendra and Sujatha together said "mataji" and Sid confirming to it nodded in yes..!!

.... trying to make it little funny hope it was up to mark...🙂🙂🙂