Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Exactly Yaar, it was the most pathetic dialogue, I just hate her for it, ab I don't think koi justification hai uske actions ka,after this she's ruined for me. 

I remember after leap when MishBir were trapped in jungle, kunal was concerned for mishti too, he didn't blamed mishti for abir's haalat. 

Kuhu is beyond redemption, ab ye din bhar mishti mishti bhi karegi na then also i will not even like her 

Mishti jab abir ki baat thi to puri family ko Batane ke liye ready thi, but now she got that sleeping pills were for her, I think now she'll blame herself for abir's haalat as kuhu wanted to harm her but abir got harmed. Mishti will think why kuhu hate her so much and because of her abir is in this situation. It would be sooo mishti, and I am already feeling bad for her. Her sis want to harm her, her husband is suffering because of that, and the girl mishti is she'll blame herself for sure because everyone will say mishtu ki wajahse. Yaar mishti jitni baar apni worth samajhti hai abir ki help ke saath, that kuhu aur jas always ruins it for her 

kunal got a perfect gradual change yaar... but she keeps flipping alot so wont trust her ever... 

Mmm this makes total sense vaishu... this is make her withdrawn n she is feel more guilty for being the reason for all this... again her insecurity will come in... abir just needs to know this yaar atleast for mishti.. i wanted abir to say this during mish nish but badima said how he bought her out of ehsaan feel n they pushed her again in it... now this will lead mish blaming herself... abir needs to bring her out of it... atleast for this he needs to find it... 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

kunal got a perfect gradual change yaar... but she keeps flipping alot so wont trust her ever... 

Mmm this makes total sense vaishu... this is make her withdrawn n she is feel more guilty for being the reason for all this... again her insecurity will come in... abir just needs to know this yaar atleast for mishti.. i wanted abir to say this during mish nish but badima said how he bought her out of ehsaan feel n they pushed her again in it... now this will lead mish blaming herself... abir needs to bring her out of it... atleast for this he needs to find it... 

Exactly kunal change hua to dheere dheere but acchi Tarah se change hua, I just loved their scenes today, abir is the thread holding them

Exactly yaar diyu, and I will not blame her because it's expected, I really really want abir to know about this now, it's high time abir should know Kuhu's true colour and take action against it, even if he don't want to punish her, just take mishti and leave rv house 

Originally posted by: The_incredible

ImageImage

❤️❤️the most beautiful couple in this planet

wow such a beautiful parallel ❤️

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Precap.. FINALLY 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9Sr-KNBFD2/?igshid=1fnyd5k1svyyg

Oh i just loved the precap. Thank you God....Finally...

Anywz she also deserves slaps from Abir,BP & BM. Please makers don't disappoint us.

But karma didn't forgave him na. He got punishment realizing the person who he insulted always is his own mother. Self conscience bhi koi cheez hoti hai jo kuhu mein Bilkul nahi hai 

exactly vaishu.. nothing is bigger than knowing his birth truth n he changed himself gradually its not overnight... before too he got from abir lot of times, the number of confrontation n all...  and mainly he was exposed infront of all.. here kuhu non of her khaand comes infront of family or anyone.. 

Exactly kunal change hua to dheere dheere but acchi Tarah se change hua, I just loved their scenes today, abir is the thread holding them

Exactly yaar diyu, and I will not blame her because it's expected, I really really want abir to know about this now, it's high time abir should know Kuhu's true colour and take action against it, even if he don't want to punish her, just take mishti and leave rv house 

exactly vaishu he didnt change overnight n still he is awkward with mish but i love how they both are trying n their bond is growing... today scene was sweetest yaar.. ❤️ i love their bond mainly as its bcoz of abir, their love for abir is what is holding them together... i want scene from your story after mishbir have kids 😆

@bold - same vaishu... abir can let go kuhu for what she did but rather asking her not to call him bro n leaving rjv bcoz of her is gonna be a bigger punishment n this will also lead to kunal distancing himself from her... 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

exactly vaishu.. nothing is bigger than knowing his birth truth n he changed himself gradually its not overnight... before too he got from abir lot of times, the number of confrontation n all...  and mainly he was exposed infront of all.. here kuhu non of her khaand comes infront of family or anyone.. 

Exactly, nothing was bigger than his birth truth revealation, the truth of his life. And he was trying to change before also,in MishBir goddhana. 

Kuhu to ,she consider her mother in law as servant of house ab isse zyada main kya Kahu 

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sam 🤗 yaar sleepy head 😆 after long hearing this from you re.. 

i so want someone to listen to this sam be it the brothers or even maami or parul anyone... a third person to know this... 

that scene.. i so loved it sam.. abir knew mish is worried n also will become violent as its about him its so sweet how he kept assuring her n felt really bad for mish how she was tensed for him but kept a strong face infront of family.. ❤️

haina i was thinking about it only kunal knew the extend of hatred of kuhu for mish, he even taunted her about it in beginning of their shaadi, now maybe he is not thinking of that much 😆  kuhu finding meenu plan i doubt sam i highly doubt... both girls trust meenu more than each others thats where the problem lies.. 

Yes meri light😆 true yaar

Let kuhu trust Meenu for some more time😉😆 but mish trusting Meenu is the difficult thing, she already knows abt Meenu.

Dvanshi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Oh i just loved the precap. Thank you God....Finally...

Anywz she also deserves slaps from Abir,BP & BM. Please makers don't disappoint us.

Will she ever realise that whatever she did was wrong .? She still hasnt realised it. Blaming mishti for everything she does wrong is beyond irritating now.

RamAayeHain thumbnail

exactly vaishu he didnt change overnight n still he is awkward with mish but i love how they both are trying n their bond is growing... today scene was sweetest yaar.. ❤️ i love their bond mainly as its bcoz of abir, their love for abir is what is holding them together... i want scene from your story after mishbir have kids 😆

@bold - same vaishu... abir can let go kuhu for what she did but rather asking her not to call him bro n leaving rjv bcoz of her is gonna be a bigger punishment n this will also lead to kunal distancing himself from her... 

Yup diyu, today's all scene of them were very sweet ,abir ke liye dono were the most tensed, and loved that about them , 😆Kaash MIL jaaye vo scene i really want that . 

BTW I loved that scene where abir was taking mishti's name while sleeping, angry chorni ab violent mat ho jaana 😆,can't get enough of them 

Exactly that would be her punishment, when abir will stop calling her bro and will himself tell her to not call him bro.