ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 04 Mar 2020

Posted: 4 years ago

NOCOPY]

Epi380

Will Maami get her wish ??

The episode begins with Mishti wanting to conront Kuhu for spiking Abir’s coffee, she looks for an opportunity and accuses Kuhu for breaking the nek waali necklace , kuh denies . They start having an argument and Mah family is shocked , Kuhu blames Mishti of lying n blaming Kuhu for everything , accuses Mishti of being from broken family n was trying to break up Kihu from her in laws family too . Maheshwaris are shocked . Mishti accuses Kihu of hatin gher always n getting jealous of Mishti n Abir doing the Abhishek n Pooja at Maha Shivratri and Kihu was the one who spiked Abir’s drink by mixing sleeping tablets into it .

Both families are shocked , meenu then accuses  both bahus for tu tu main main .. for their Bachman ka mann mutaav and trying to break up Raj family , she refuses to accept Mishti n Kuhu as her bahus .

Meenu is shaken out of her day dream 

Mishti asks Meenu to meet Mah family who were waiting to bid good bye as they were leaving .

The Raj family is very co corned for Abir , the doc comes n keeps checking him . He is being nursed at home , Kunal.  MIshti take care of monitoring Abir, meenu is very worried for Abir ,  IshtiMishti assures her Abir would become OK .

Mishit looks for various opportunities to co front Kuhu but Kuhu finds an excuse to escape every time .

Precap

Mishti finally co fronts Kuhu for spiking Abir’s coffee with sedatives , she asks why did she do it . Kuhu says she wanted to give sedatives ti Mishti but accidentally Abir consumed it . She wanted to stop Mishti from doing Maha Shivratri Abhishek . Mishti slaps Kuhu.

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Originally posted by Koeli_Appy

Kindly refrain from namecalling in the forum. We will delete such comments and will be forced to send out WPMs. You are not allowed to mock a character by name-calling. If you don't follow the rules we are bound to take actions.

Thanks

IF DT.

Hello lovelies🤗 Thank you Suta for the thread and sorry for the DT note. We’ll be careful from now on. Thank you Diyu for the update in advance🤗

good morning everyone 🤗

Suta dear thank you for thread and sorry for DT note yaar will be careful from here on 🤗🤗 I You Love dear.. 😆

Today abir is gonna be full time sleeping beauty 😆

Miracle again hotstar on time.. 😆

Meenakshi gets her wish? 

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Miracle again hotstar on time.. 😆

Meenakshi gets her wish? 

What? So it’s not a dream after all?

Mish wants to confront kuhu... as she goes to kuhu bm stops n asks how she is, mish gives the water n asks her to give it to abir, he is the one not well but asks not to say this to anyone... 

bm goes to abir... mish takes kuhu alone away from family.... 

mish - i heard you n maa talking, now too you are blaming me, to hide your mistake you are blaming me, i know you are reason for abirs condition...

kuhu - stop talking like this in mandir, 

mish - so what you talked with maa was right.

kuhu - the way you took me here by closing my mouth away from everyone was it right..

mish - you have already spoiled alot of things in my life.. abir is not a thing but my husband... i'll go and say everything to family asap... 

she goes from there... kuhu tries stopping her, says if you want to ask go and ask meenu... 

here bm gives water to abir... meenu questioned abir why he is not saying anything.. if he is ok... everyone asks if he is fine... meenu asks where is mishti...

mish comes there and says i need to say something to you..

meenu asks why did you reach late for aarti.. i just want to know the truth...

mish says i'll say everything what happened... but stops as she sees abir..

Abir says Mishti n falls down unconscious.. 

everyone are shocked... 

Originally posted by preeti200

Precap.. FINALLY 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9Sr-KNBFD2/?igshid=1fnyd5k1svyyg

Edited by preeti200 - 4 years ago

Mishbir room

Mish makes abir lie down n sitting with him...

meenu is sitting on other side n kunal is also there...

meenu - mishti you said you were not well but abir is not well actually... 

mish - maa doctor is on way..

meenu - why are we not taking abir to hospital

kunal - maa mishti thought here is better than hospital so we bought abir here... 

doctor arrives... doctor asks everyone to leave... 

mish is alone with him... doctor checks abir n a nurse comes with saline bottle n stand for abir... 

mish asks when will abir wake up.. 

doctor says i cant say anything now... 

mish - then how will i know when he will be ok... 

abir keeps murmuring mishti... asks mish to relax...

mish - how will i relax abir... please wake up soon... kisses his forehead..

doctor says dont talk much to him n let him rest... n he goes... 

Originally posted by preeti200

It's all a dream Preeti..but Chalo slap fest ka next shikkar is Kuhu..precap dekhiye😆😆