Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Hell yeah for NIRMAL ANAND😎😆 and A+ for the Khubsoorat reference....one of my all time fav. movies😆

Ooh I like your idea.....any idea that involves a Mishti with DIMAAG gets a stamp of approval from me.....hey if Meenu can dream big, why can't we?😛....Dreams pe kaunsa tax lagta hai?😆....

Holi pe kuch toh drama hoga.....as someone mentioned a few pages back, bhaang peeke koi na koi toh kaand karega....if Kuhu does a self-goal and confesses on her own, that would be some poetic irony😆

Nirmal Anand ki Jai ho smiley2 
Thank you Thank you for my A+ 😎

It's one of my favorite movies too! 

I really want Mishti to get inspired by Rekha in Khubsoorat and use her wonderful brain to set her sasuma straight 😈 And while at it, she can fix her devrani too 😎

Diraama toh hoga hi holi pe... but I am just looking forward to my MishBir fix on Holi! Kuch bahot accha milega... Hayee!!

Jisko jo confess karna hai kare, MishBir should be in their element and then we are set!

Waise, chances are writers will have Mishti only bring Kunal not being Meenu ka beta (had to resist typing something else) out like everything else so far and Kuhu's all previous "galtis" will be justified then 🤔

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AreYaar

🤣🤣🤣 Dude, you are hilarious

Thank you 😆

Image result for i try gif

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

thats bcoz everytime both sisters were involved now its a life threatening situation... not about sisters fight but about kuhu's jealousy alone mish is no were involved in this.... lets see what happens.. 

lets see kya hota...

i dont even think abir even get to know this...

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

This is so bad Yaar Ruhi, I Really want kuhu to get a well deserved punishment before the awesome kuhuness jaap start again. She should prove herself that she's worth it now. Bahut Ho gaya, she is of course not redeemable for us, but for itv she's, and she should get worst punishment before accepted by everyone 

kuhu is not lead to get punishment...

meenu ko aaj tak sahi punishment nahi mila tho kuhu ko kya milega...

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Mish is clear in her stance in front of whole family, she can't be Blamed for this now, but bb's dialogue that kuhu Tum Aur parul hi the kitchen mein made me think ki parul could be blamed 🤔

if she blames parul maasi no one believe her... everyone knows parul maasi... so thats the worst option 

ruhi19 thumbnail

holika dahan is in mah house with rjv family...

holi kaha celebrate hoga pata nahi...

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

ImageImage

❤️❤️the most beautiful couple in this planet

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

ImageImage

❤️❤️the most beautiful couple in this planet