Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

The intoxication is basically bringing out his deepest feelings....he really craves her badly 😆.....there is passion but there is a maasoomiyat to the way he craves her too. 

That masoomiyat made him so cute 😆

I just love him 

AreYaar thumbnail

Aur yeh auto ke andar ke kaarnaame.....😆

He literally looked like a saadhu baba here meditating with his haath failaaoed😆

Phir back to nautanki...."bolna tumne mujhe pe JAADUUU kar diya"🤣

Mishti's affectionate sa "So jaao" was really cute.....she was kinda mothering him since he was acting like such a baccha😆

And then back to another biting session😆

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

This bit was my fav🤣❤️

Intoxicated also he’s totally lost in her😆.... wants to eat her

Mishti should let things happen soon🤣... Should not become a mood killer...

Poor Banda so wants her😆

Anuuuuu.....I said the same thing......🤗

I thought this was my post initially😆

I loved how he was continously trying to bite her.....his fav dish Mishti....😆

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

there is mini😃

n I’ll come up with some analysis soon😳

both took my heart again today😆

Come soon.......🤗

They took my heart as well....❤️

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Unka I you love hi coffee hai Humare liye to get lost in their world 🤣

Exactly

AreYaar thumbnail

Even in his weakened/intoxicated state, Abir had faith ki jab tak Mishti uske saath hai, sab sambhal jaayega....his faith in her is a lovely thing :) 

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

pandit asks meenu to add something to the aarti, but parul does it n varsha thinks why didnt meenu do it...

abir says i'm sorry mishti bcoz of me even you wouldnt attend pooja.. 

mish shut up, you are really ajeeb, here you are not feeling well n you are asking sorry...

abir - we cant do pooja but we can serve the poor people here.. mish agrees...

both serving everyone... abir says nothing can be better than this... mish agrees... both are happy...

abir feels dizzy... mish asks if he is ok... abir assures...

mish - abir did you take anything after cold coffee.. 

abir - we all drank cold coffee together after that nothing,.,

mish thinks of kuhu in kitchen.. n thinks stop it mishti why will kuhu do this with abir... 

abir feels dizzy n says lets sit somewhere.. 

here pooja gets over... meenu says kunal to give aarti to everyone.. 

mish makes abir sit n goes to get water...

meenu takes kuhu alone to talk... meenu sees mish taking water n kuhu standing somewhere near... talks loudly for mish to hear... 

asks kuhu if mishti stopped abir from doing pooja knowingly.. mish stops hearing..

kuhu says i cant answer from mish side..

meenu says every year abir does this pooja, so i want to know the reason... did mish drink anything last night... why did both stop when pandit asked about drunk... 

kuhu says whatever mish does is what she wants #independent..  i dont know why they got late, maybe she doesnt want to do pooja or maybe she wanted to spend time with abir... but she didnt say anything to me.,.. i'm sorry... 

meenu says its ok i just wanted to know the truth...

mish thinks not its not possible kuhu cant do this but the mandap, haar now abir... 

precap - abir falls.. everyone in rjv... meenu asks what truth from kuhu.. kuhu blames mish n mish says stop it you added pills in abir drink... meenu says bcoz of these girls abir is unconscious now why will i accept them... 

@bold #audacity to say such thing after knowingly doing the kaand 🤬

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

same feeling she was all smiles when pandit was asking if mishbir drank... and her lies about the party... yuckkkksss 

I really want a very bad things for Kuhu, Jas and Meenu by the end of this track... 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Areyy Pali, tum Kuhu ko samjhi nahin....tch tch😛....."Bro love" is sabse SACCHA and PURE lowe in this story, man. Thoda time toh do....convenience ke hisaab se "bro lowe" will be back....abhi samjha karo na....ROMANTIC POOJA with UMBRELLA arrangement is way more important. Har cheez ka sahi time hota hai.....writers will surely bring "bro lowe" back along with Kuhu's monologue about "I didn't have the courage to tell the truth"😛

Arre Anu, sab samjhti hoon. Par kya karoon, I get so put off by justifications for "poor Kuhu's greyscale" through "chalak Mishti's mahanta" and how it is always writers fault when it comes to Kuhu but Mishti's so-called faults are her own - such double standards 😒

Just had to get that out to enjoy the rest of the cuteness of the episode! 

Abir baby was freaking adorable today smiley27

AreYaar thumbnail

Abir bechara apologizing to Mishti even in this state.....I'm glad Mishti told him to shut up😆

And her reaction when he said they can distribute the charnamrit and prasad she made to the poor

Even though all this started out with Mishti trying to organize the pooja for Abir's sake, I'm glad that ultimately they made it more about the SPIRITUAL connection and social service than getting hung up on pooja rituals. This is so much more apt for a pair like Mishbir that have always been beyond rituals and norms👏