ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/ED 03 Mar 2020 DT NT Pg 21

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

NOCOPY]

Episode begins with Maheshwari and Rajwansh families waiting for MisBir to arrive  at the Mandir for Abhishek and Aarti of Shivling.

Jasmeet misses no chance to bad mouth Mishti . Both families are shocked to hear this . Meenu , BM and BP warn Jas to keep her words under control .

All wonder what was keeping the coup,e away and why their phones were switched off .jasmeet wants the KuKu begins Pooja Abhishek n Aarti in absence of MisBir . Meenu wants the same tk be done by Abir like every year . Kuhu likes the idea of Pooja with Kuhu . 

At Rajwansh house the doc asks if Abir had consumed sedatives, Mishti is unawares , he gives injections to wake Anir and also takes blood samples,es to test what was causing this sedation .

Sry sweet romantic moments as Mishti is helped to get dressed by Abir na Mishti dresses up Abir . He does not know what he was feeling so weak n drowsy . 

With the help of Jugnu MisBir reach Mandir in auto .all are. Rey pleased time see him . KuKu and Jasmeet are sad to think KuKu mixed the chance to perform Pooja Aarti .Mishit lies to everyone about her stomach upset being the cause for this delay . 

Jasmeet keeps taunting MisBir . Meenu questions Kuhu about Mishti’s plans . Kuhu does not divulge A words about spiking the coffee . Meenu is disappointed .

MisBir suggest they watch Aarti for distance and Mishti was unwell . Jasmeet suggests KuKu perform Aarti . BB is not in agreement . Maheshwaris family wonders what did BBhave against KuKu performing Aarti. 

Finally Kuhu is  pleased as Pandit asks KuKu to start Abhishek, Pooja and Aarti . Parul assists them l arsha wonders why was parul assisting them instead of BB.

Precap 

Abir feels weak n faints .Mishti accuses Kihu of spiking Abir’s coffee with sedatives . Both girls have face off 

Meenu learns that Abir was in this state because if the coffee, she shouts that her son was in this state because of two Mah girls , she asks why should she accept them as her bahu ??

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

good morning everyone 🤗

suta thank you for the thread 🤗

what to expect today?? 🤓😆

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hola people!

Suta, thanks for the thread and Diyu, for the LU 🤗

"Abir Mishti's impromptu romance" 

ooohhh, Abir is going to romance in his sleepy state? Alright!! Bring it on 👍🏼

miracle miracle hotstar uploaded on time 🤣

"Abir, Mishti's Impromptu romance" 😲😆

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hello everyone!! Thank you Suta for the thread and Diyu for update🤗

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hello all! 

Impromptu Romanceeeee❤️ i like it! 

Lets see what we have in store for us!

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

miracle miracle hotstar uploaded on time 🤣

"Abir, Mishti's Impromptu romance" 😲😆

Romance under Influence (RUI) new term dedicated to Aibeerrrr 😂

omg sorry i skipped through and saw mishbir scene... 

Mish makes abir ready n boy is full on romance mode... keeps distracting her 

"I You Love" abirs new way of saying i love you.. 😆

helps her wearing MS and says we will say to everyone i wouldnt make you wear MS so we got late... then as mish about to go he stops her and takes sindoor n applies on her forehead... and hugs her saying "meri pyaari biwi" 😆

that whole scene is a must watch... 

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

omg sorry i skipped through and saw mishbir scene... 

Mish makes abir ready n boy is full on romance mode... keeps distracting her 

"I You Love" abirs new way of saying i love you.. 😆

helps her wearing MS and says we will say to everyone i wouldnt make you wear MS so we got late... then as mish about to go he stops her and takes sindoor n applies on her forehead... and hugs her saying "meri pyaari biwi" 😆

that whole scene is a must watch... 

Hayeee Intoxicated Abir❤️

ok update from start... 😆

Doctor asks if someone mixed anything in his coffee mish denies... asks doctor to make abir right... doctor asks what if abir took some drugs, he will give injection but also take blood sample to know what happened... 

mish thinks i need to call n inform maa.. 

Abir wakes up... 

in mandir everyone are decorating shivji... meenu thinks after this pooja the truth about both girls will come out, they will fight like cats n they will understand how right i was about the girls... 

kuhu calls kunal n asks him to come soon as she needs his help... kunal says i'm here to look for bhai, there are other people get help from the... kuhu says yes there are people but i need your help.. kunal asks why me... kuhu says i need your help in special decor... kunal says i will come after finding bhai...

jugnu sees kunal n hides doctor.... again lies to kunal that mishbir went to get special haar for shivji.. maybe they didnt get network there... kunal asks him to inform if they call him... 

after he goes jugnu asks sorry to doctor for hiding him.. doctor says its ok just inform mishti that i'll mail her the reports..