Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

But I wonder what happened to her bro love today? BB has hammered into everyone's brain, including the audience, what this pooja meant to Abir. But so what?!.. bro can take a chill pill (no pun intended 🤔), I get to do my Romantic pooja with Kunal, yay!!

Btw, people who wonder why some are against Abir's bro-jaap should get the answer today. Or not, because hey, it's all writers fault!

Areyy Pali, tum Kuhu ko samjhi nahin....tch tch😛....."Bro love" is sabse SACCHA and PURE lowe in this story, man. Thoda time toh do....convenience ke hisaab se "bro lowe" will be back....abhi samjha karo na....ROMANTIC POOJA with UMBRELLA arrangement is way more important. Har cheez ka sahi time hota hai.....writers will surely bring "bro lowe" back along with Kuhu's monologue about "I didn't have the courage to tell the truth"😛

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

AIBER Rajvansh said I you love to his wife 🤣,and his wife replied I you love too 🤣

Ab AIBER rajvansh itna ajeeb hain toh biwi kaise peeche rahegi.....chalo boldiyaa....I YOU LOVE....🤣

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

He was trying to bite her arm while leaning on it near the auto as well🤣

Mishti will NEVER let him live this down🤣....if he has the "tum first night pe so gayi" thing to pull her leg over, she will never let him forget what all he did when he was high like this😆

This bit was my fav🤣❤️

Intoxicated also he’s totally lost in her😆.... wants to eat her

Mishti should let things happen soon🤣... Should not become a mood killer...

Poor Banda so wants her😆

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

It was really cute Anuuu...🤗😳

U will have loads of material for binocular analysis.....😳

there is mini😃

n I’ll come up with some analysis soon😳

both took my heart again today😆

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

He was trying to bite her arm while leaning on it near the auto as well🤣

Mishti will NEVER let him live this down🤣....if he has the "tum first night pe so gayi" thing to pull her leg over, she will never let him forget what all he did when he was high like this😆

🤣🤣

This was my fav biting part😆

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Miniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 🤗🤗 *saying helo from dreamland* 😆

Yaar first time i ff scene n went for mishbir romance seeing the title.. and uff drunk abir is so cute n romantic yaar... if its in my hand naa i want abir to be like this always.. 😆

twice abir tried to bite mish 😆 once in room the 1 spoon sweet awee n also in auto.,.. both the bits were so cute yaar... and also his "I you love" just like his AIBER 😆 mish replied too 🤣 and i loved drunk abir dialogues "pyaari biwi", falling in your love, and the Mangalsutra reason for being late...

best part was getting in auto and coming back other side saying we reached 😆

awee i want to keep watching it yaar... 😆

Precap its 50-50 chances mini... i too have a feeling its meenu time but then cant be sure too... as mish will get report, and as its related to abir she wont leave it easily.. but meenu dialogue i doubt is dream... 😆 but what with kuhu again blaming mish yaar,, is it their way of redeeming kuhu ??? seriously 😆 #kuchbhi

Twice nahi Diyu, thrice he tried to bite her 😆

Once in room and twice in Auto 😆

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

I have seen that Preeti..so if two girls r unfit for the family..what is she planning to do..but how is Mishti bring responsible for Abir's stateevrything happened due to Kuhu and this girl is conveniently putting all blame on Mishti. #easywaytoblamemishtibut I'm focusing on drunk Abir and his antics 

For Kuhu this is what I have 🤬. Abir under influence is   Love ❤️ 

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Areyy Pali, tum Kuhu ko samjhi nahin....tch tch😛....."Bro love" is sabse SACCHA and PURE lowe in this story, man. Thoda time toh do....convenience ke hisaab se "bro lowe" will be back....abhi samjha karo na....ROMANTIC POOJA with UMBRELLA arrangement is way more important. Har cheez ka sahi time hota hai.....writers will surely bring "bro lowe" back along with Kuhu's monologue about "I didn't have the courage to tell the truth"😛

Lol🤣Am 100% sure, this will be coming true! 

Kuhu and her so called badalte hue pyaar🤣

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

This bit was my fav🤣❤️

Intoxicated also he’s totally lost in her😆.... wants to eat her

Mishti should let things happen soon🤣... Should not become a mood killer...

Poor Banda so wants her😆

The intoxication is basically bringing out his deepest feelings....he really craves her badly 😆.....there is passion but there is a maasoomiyat to the way he craves her too. 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Ab AIBER rajvansh itna ajeeb hain toh biwi kaise peeche rahegi.....chalo boldiyaa....I YOU LOVE....🤣

Unka I you love hi coffee hai Humare liye to get lost in their world 🤣