Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Cool 🤗

meri jaan mishbir morning... 😆🤗

episode was super se uper... i'm already watching mishbir 3rd time... 🤣

I’ll join ya in a while 😃

already saw 1time

His expressions while trying to tie that MS like he was solving the biggest Math problem😆....and he was SO happy over his achievement in the end.....LOL

Then whatever the hell he was doing with her dupatta and weirding Mishti out😆

The sindoor bit and "meri pyari biwi"😆

He was trying to bite her arm while leaning on it near the auto as well🤣

Mishti will NEVER let him live this down🤣....if he has the "tum first night pe so gayi" thing to pull her leg over, she will never let him forget what all he did when he was high like this😆

pandit asks meenu to add something to the aarti, but parul does it n varsha thinks why didnt meenu do it...

abir says i'm sorry mishti bcoz of me even you wouldnt attend pooja.. 

mish shut up, you are really ajeeb, here you are not feeling well n you are asking sorry...

abir - we cant do pooja but we can serve the poor people here.. mish agrees...

both serving everyone... abir says nothing can be better than this... mish agrees... both are happy...

abir feels dizzy... mish asks if he is ok... abir assures...

mish - abir did you take anything after cold coffee.. 

abir - we all drank cold coffee together after that nothing,.,

mish thinks of kuhu in kitchen.. n thinks stop it mishti why will kuhu do this with abir... 

abir feels dizzy n says lets sit somewhere.. 

here pooja gets over... meenu says kunal to give aarti to everyone.. 

mish makes abir sit n goes to get water...

meenu takes kuhu alone to talk... meenu sees mish taking water n kuhu standing somewhere near... talks loudly for mish to hear... 

asks kuhu if mishti stopped abir from doing pooja knowingly.. mish stops hearing..

kuhu says i cant answer from mish side..

meenu says every year abir does this pooja, so i want to know the reason... did mish drink anything last night... why did both stop when pandit asked about drunk... 

kuhu says whatever mish does is what she wants #independent..  i dont know why they got late, maybe she doesnt want to do pooja or maybe she wanted to spend time with abir... but she didnt say anything to me.,.. i'm sorry... 

meenu says its ok i just wanted to know the truth...

mish thinks not its not possible kuhu cant do this but the mandap, haar now abir... 

precap - abir falls.. everyone in rjv... meenu asks what truth from kuhu.. kuhu blames mish n mish says stop it you added pills in abir drink... meenu says bcoz of these girls abir is unconscious now why will i accept them... 

Precap as usual useless...  let me start watching the episode... seems a laughter riot 😆

Originally posted by AreYaar

Hahaha even I was laughing at the coincidence....we were just discussing this savoring thing and Abir LITERALLY talked about eating Mishti today🤣.....it's a crazy coincidence. I swear I had no idea they would put in a dialogue about it😆.....but I'd always thought that Mishti's name ka meaning would be applicable at some point or the other....jiska naam hi meetha hai, uspe toh koi pun banta hai 😆.....Abir is literally high on MISHTI more than any other 'drug'😆

Meenu pe bhi mujhe aaj hassi aa rahi thi cuz her so called mahaan plan flopped as usual....dusron ke liye bura socha toh khud ka bhi bura hi hua😛

I liked Kunal's fierce reaction in the precap....I guess Kuhu will do even crazier things to try to hide the truth now to avoid Kunal being upset with her 🤔

Precap toh is 100% dream only I feel😆.....itna sab kuch ek saath nahin ho sakta.....Meenu was getting a little too hyper about the girls fighting like BILLIS....lol so I don't think her whole wish will come true so easily.....waise bhi precap had her blasting both the girls....will Meenu's truth really get revealed so easily? Are we that lucky? 😲😆.....Naa....abhi toh writers aur drag karenge to build the MU between the sisters......mehh

Kuhu will conveniently be shown with some dialogues soon enough saying that she DID worry about AM but she didn't have the "courage" to say the truth and Mishti is MU-ing her aevein....😛.....the lameness pattern is easy to follow now....lol 

LOL.....It was pretty good coincidence.😆

Anyways he was trying to bite Mishti many times. Kuch zyada hi Mishti pasand agaya. First in the room, then when in the auto sequence when Mish was talking to jugnu and abir was sitting in auto.....he was continuously trying to bite her hand😆(This was really cute), then when inside the auto he tried to bite her finger.....😆.....LOL....I can understand his feelings....I wanted to bite Abir😆....

Then I liked that bit where Mishti said to Abir ki so jao and put his head on her shoulder.....

Meri pyaari biwi bit, him wiping his mouth with her shawl, mein charming hoona??😆......everything was amazing today

Editors cut the entire scene of Mishti literally giving Abir a facial while try to wake him up smiley3

And Abir throwing a flying kiss to the doctor - Editors have to be heartless to cut such a cute scene smiley7

Abir being all cute and romantic in his nashili haalat... hayee! Kitni pyari harkate kar raha tha  He was actually trying to eat Mishti smiley36

But he was so drugged! Bechara was not well at all!! Mishti was so adorable taking care of him, bacche ki tarah sambhal rahi thi... awww..

She felt so embarrassed seeing the entire family when they entered the pooja place. But chalo, they had made the prasad and fed the needy... ho gayi inki pooja! Plain and Simple and without any limelight ❤️

And now let's talk about the other Pooja.

"Kuhu's BIRGing - in Greyscale"

Today's episode title should have been Kuhu's Basking In Reflected Glorying - in Greyscale"

Be at the pooja venue on time and decorate the Shivling and voila! Mishti's hardwork  and success can be yours 😃

But Hats off to Kuhu's Arjun-like focus on getting to do the pooja with Kunal! Matlab Lakhsh toh Har haal main pana hai 👍🏼

But I wonder what happened to her bro love today? BB has hammered into everyone's brain, including the audience, what this pooja meant to Abir. But so what?!.. bro can take a chill pill (no pun intended 🤔), I get to do my Romantic pooja with Kunal, yay!!

Btw, people who wonder why some are against Abir's bro-jaap should get the answer today. Or not, because hey, it's all writers fault!

Arre Parulmasi, Kuhu ne yeh ahhhmazing sajawat nahin ki hoti toh bhi pooja ho sakti thi ji. Log toh Shivling shape ke patthar se bhi kar lete hai - bas bhawana honi chaihiye 

Jasmeet and her lambi zubaan... toh ab Mishti peeti-paati bhi hogi. wah! Sabko apne beta Nannu samaj ke rakhha hai kya chachi? Anyways, moving on...

She was hellbent on Kuhu doing the pooja. Varsha ke mann main bhi laddoo phoote... fair enough. But I was just marveling at nanki Kuhu beaming with happiness every time someone mentioned KuKu should do the pooja!! Arre bolana bro jaaye bhaad main, kyun bar bar beechmain bro laate ho?! 😡

So, today BM too questioned BB on why only Abir can do the pooja and why not KuKu? - Chalo, people who feel BM always favors Mishti gets to feel happy today. Or not, because yeah writers ne aise hi line likh di hogi. 

Wah Kuhu, Mishti is #Independent and apne mann ka karti hai, or maybe the pooja might not be important to her and that's why they got late! Wah smiley32

Chalo, BB was trying to instigate Mishti and asked Kuhu... but Kuhu is the one answering, no one forced her, then??

I know I know, Writers ki galti hai. Their galti is only limited to Kuhu, baaki kuch ho toh character ki galti hai 👍🏼

Kuhu gets to do her romantic pooja. Hope she is happy for once. Or not. Oh yeah, writers fault 😛

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Originally posted by The_incredible

https://twitter.com/Harshizzz19/status/1234654000147861504?s=20

Can anything can be more cuter than this🤣🤣it caused a laughter riot today .🤣🤣

This is🤣🤣

Oh can’t wait to see AIBER at work ❤️

Miniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 🤗🤗 *saying helo from dreamland* 😆

Yaar first time i ff scene n went for mishbir romance seeing the title.. and uff drunk abir is so cute n romantic yaar... if its in my hand naa i want abir to be like this always.. 😆

twice abir tried to bite mish 😆 once in room the 1 spoon sweet awee n also in auto.,.. both the bits were so cute yaar... and also his "I you love" just like his AIBER 😆 mish replied too 🤣 and i loved drunk abir dialogues "pyaari biwi", falling in your love, and the Mangalsutra reason for being late...

best part was getting in auto and coming back other side saying we reached 😆

awee i want to keep watching it yaar... 😆

Precap its 50-50 chances mini... i too have a feeling its meenu time but then cant be sure too... as mish will get report, and as its related to abir she wont leave it easily.. but meenu dialogue i doubt is dream... 😆 but what with kuhu again blaming mish yaar,, is it their way of redeeming kuhu ??? seriously 😆 #kuchbhi

Diyaaaaa.........

*******Back at u from dreamland

Even I want Abir like this always.....maybe next time mish can also get drunk....when will my wish of her getting drunk be fulfilled??

Diyaa he tried to bite her many times....

In room one time, in auto when mish got abir into the auto and was talking to jugnu abir was leaning his head on her hand and he was continuously trying to take a bite(watch it its cute), then he tried to bite her finger in auto....😳

Haha....even I also want to keep watching....wish we got a full episode of such cute scenes.....😆

Precap .....becoz of meenu declaration I think its a dream...we can't predict.....😆

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago

hayee true i so want mish to play with his hair yaar... ❤️ like AIBER scene.. 

This was more like taking care of kid Aiber.....combing his hair.......😆

Originally posted by Mimzy

The drunk scnes were too cute🤗❤️

Too bad they had to go to mandir.....otherwise they could have just stayed there...😆

Okay....mystery solved ....Mishti changed Abir's clothes......😳must have been very difficult for her......😆

Drunk Abir was too cute and the auto scene was kinda of funny😆

Precap : LOL did you all see the catfight that broke out? I am glad mishti called out Kuhu infront of everyone. She wouldn't have given much weight to her suspicions if Kuhu hadn't badmouthed her infront of Meenu. Hypocrisy much Kuhu??

Meenu back in action declared the two bahus unfit for the family. Now what next ?? Are u going to make ur son's divorce them as u have proved ur point??🤣...LOL.....Kuch bhi....😆

PS ...I have a doubt😆 The precap is not going to be Meenakshi's dream ryt??

I’m worried about the same