Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys it is not same situation as kunal..Kunal was emotionally black mailed by BB to spike nannu drink..but here its kuhu own will she wanted to do the aarthi so she wanted to put the pill in the coffee mug (BB put idea  but she was not forced her)she is the one who have opened the bottle and took out the pill from the bottle was holding the pill in her hand..then how come its not her fault.

In kunal case when nannu was abt to drink the spiked drink he took the glass from nannu hand kept it aside..then mishti handed over the glass..he not even aware nannu drink that again here she is aware the pill fell in the coffee mug she has enough time to inform the family but she only worried abt kunal what if kunal drink the coffee..itna selfish attitude..

in the morning too she was worried abt BB what if BB drink that coffee becoz she knows that BB is aware abt her thought process..she not even give a thought abt mishti and abir even in the temple when she knew mishbir not yet reached the temple..she assumes that mishti is the one who drank the coffee there is not even an ounce of gilt on her face she was happily ready to do the decoration of the shivling..

Eventhouh makers wanted to whitewash kuhu it completely her mistake and she should be punished..hope BB will show her place or Mishti should give thappad.

Mishi has all the right to blame kuhu pls mishti dont disappoint us..

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

definately their chemistry chnaged... and its looking very natural and happy to see them like that... not OTT but its like normal but unique and nice too... cant get that in any other couples...

exactly their romance n even hand hold is very organic never OTT... mishbir just need to hold hand that will make the fandom go awww they have the most organic growth something new in ITV... 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

exactly pali... none of what kuhu had done has come infront... the janmashtami was totally hidden only known to her... if guilt conscious can taken as a good thing and the culprit can be forgiven then every murder can be justified... 

yaar atleast meenu is questioned by everyone... she never changes but atleast she gets it from abir n also her doings are out in open at one point... but here everything is just hidden n she is hailed like anything.. 

@bold - this is what i'm scared of pali... but you know what if abir supports mish n this leads to them leaving RJV as no one is able to understand mish n keeps blaming her then i'm in for it... everytime mishbir cant be taken for granted, abir should take a stand for mish against kuhu... kuhu needs the rjv tag na take it... abir can happily leave with mish its not like they are depended on rjv for anything... see naa everything is gonna get down to the name n materialistic things, the property n all... 

Yeah Diyu, this has ugly spelt all over it! it is going to come down to property and all...

Meenu ki akal abhi ghaas charne gayi hai! She is dividing her two sons actually, but it will be too late by the time she realizes...

If the outcome is MishBir leaving RV house, then great! I am all for it 👍🏼

Kuhu can stay at RV house as their favorite bahu and Mishti can be faraway from the madhouse 👍🏼

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Yeah Kinjal, it is very similar to the Kunal-Nish drink fiasco. And you are right, both the times they made Mishti the scapegoat 😡

And now come to think of it, just like in case of Kunal-Nish, even though Mish was justified to be angry, she ended up losing Abir in return at that time.

This time too, even though Kuhu initiated it, I have a fear that Mishti is going to end up losing the respect and love of RV family at the end of this pooja-pill-saga. Mishti is going to blame Kuhu and somehow the blame is going to shift on Mishti only at the end just like with Kunal-birth-truth did 🤔

Writers are trying to keep the whole narrative vague... so they have Kuhu telling Kunal that she wants to do the pooja because it is too romantic - hunh?! They don't even show her thought process that she wants to do the pooja because she doesn't want Mishti to do it. Wrtiers are keeing it unclear on purpose so Kuhu and Mishti supporters keep fighting over it!

Pali, that’s the thing. Mishti gets really emotional in such situations and let her emotions and anger take over. She should learn how to control her emotions and be tactful when confronting people. Because you can be 100% right but if you say the truth at wrong time and wrong way it always backfires. Once Mishti  finds out that Kuhu was planning to do spike the coffee with pills, I hope she doesn’t lose her cool unfortunately for the sake of drama it won’t happen. I really hope as the story progresses writers change that about Mishti. 

But on a different subject what’s wrong with writers? Even in this day and age they are showing coffee and juices getting spiked? Like seriously? Can’t they think of some new ideas.

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

You are so right Diyu! Leads become the sorry machine at the end of every track and rest of them go scot-free! Kabhi koi galati saamne nahi aati... Kuhu ki toh kabhi bhi nahi! Never!!

Meenu ke toh kaand bahar aate hi, she brings Ambe ma into maidan! She quickly admits her mistake and diverts everyone's attention to something else...

Even at the end of this track also, Mishti will be asking for forgivenes from Kuhu. RV Family is going to start resenting Mishti and will think that she is jealous of Kuhu teacher and that's why she is unnecessarily putting blame on Kuhu. Dekhna tu... aisa hi hoga. 

aise hi sahi, Mishbir apne Mishbir house pahunch jaaye

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Guys i did not watch kuku scenes did she say that doing pooja is a romantic thing🤣

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

"Best friend taara"😆......it was cute how Abir was talking to Mishti through the metaphor of best friends vis a vis the stars to complain about her.....that is the cornerstone of their relationship.....and the writers reiterating it in this scene added a nice layer to it

I liked how naturally they were cuddling without the baggage of impending consummation.....lol it really helps that Abir is able to joke about it even as he makes it obvious that he wants her. 

Best scene in the episode for me❤️You just feel happyseeing them together. Full on Mishbir vibes.

@bold - This....😳Liked how they were casually intimate with each other before even consummating their relationship. No pressure to do anything.

Also the taara thing was cute. But I have a doubt the same as Mishti😆.....If he desired her so much why were they in the open instead of in their room??😆 Gadheda is avoiding IT!!! He is making sure they are in public before initiating anything.....Scaredy cat🤣

Writers are the ones actually committing blunders more than anyone Diyu! 🤔

Kuhu ko grey nahin, ab white banana hai. It's their turn to make Mishti grey kuch bhi  karke... so here we are!

Kuhu does desire for Mishti to not do the pooja.

She took the pills out, but better sense prevailed and at the end decided against it.

But lo, then Mishti unknowingly knocks them down and they go in the coffee mug... 

When Mishti finds out, she will go berserk on Kuhu. Par Kuhu ne toh kuch kiya hi nahi hai, woh toh bilkul saaf hai, Mishti is being unfair with her... so lo and behold, Kuhu will become bechari and Mishti will be the grey one now! What contrived drama 😳🤓

Can we skip this track and go to some other one! I am so bored of it already!!!! 😒

both are different case IMO. Kunal had forced to spike Nannu’s drink coz of Meenu’s manipulation for the sake of proving his worth to family. He wasn’t jealous, he had no motive, just to make his maa happy.

In this case, it’s a clear case of Kuhu’s rage. Meenu manipulates, yes, but no blackmailing like in Kunal’s case. So, there was no need to shut her conscious mind. If she was repenting, then she should have told everyone when they were served that the pill had fallen into one of the mugs by mistake. Like, no one will actually blame her, right. Pour the coffe down and make a New set of coffee. Kissa khatam. In stead, she was waiting to see symptoms of if anyone had the coffee is this called bechari? I don’t think so. This is like galti se mistake Ho gayi, chahe kuch bhi Ho jaate, par kisi ko pata nahin chalna chahiye ki galti mujhse huyi.

Meenu is too intelligent to understand a simple fact that, whenever she tries to hurt Mishti, it’s Abir who Is always getting hurt. 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kin8

Pali, that’s the thing. Mishti gets really emotional in such situations and let her emotions and anger take over. She should learn how to control her emotions and be tactful when confronting people. Because you can be 100% right but if you say the truth at wrong time and wrong way it always backfires. Once Mishti  finds out that Kuhu was planning to do spike the coffee with pills, I hope she doesn’t lose her cool unfortunately for the sake of drama it won’t happen. I really hope as the story progresses writers change that about Mishti. 

But on a different subject what’s wrong with writers? Even in this day and age they are showing coffee and juices getting spiked? Like seriously? Can’t they think of some new ideas.

Yeah, Mishti is definitely going to lose her cool and will do a big tamasha in front of the whole family.

And writers will have Kuhu manage to come out of it completely clean.

This is going to backfire on Mish big time.

I just want Abir to be with Mishti and no do bro-bro and at least get to know a little bit about bro's flip side 🤔

Don't even ask me yaar! They are still stuck on 70s drama of spiking juice and breaking haar 😳

Even though our writers have come up with some wonderful tracks, they are also capable of extremely cliched tracks. So no, they are not going to think out of the box - hopefully they will not turn one of the leads into Makkhi or have someone else's aatma enter them. 

Originally posted by: ruhi19

B: dear we always have prev tracks better than on going tracks... if this track cmpltes then the worst will come up...

valid point.