Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Reading your words n the pics is giving a different kind of feels for this scene Anu... ❤️

but their physical intimacy looks so natural and had a organic growth not a sudden thing or awkwardness... their ease n comfort from start to how they are now is really beautiful... Abirs joke n flirting is something i love the most infact i like this about their relationship the perfect switch between flirting to romantic to nok jok, this actually increases the comfort between them, rather than feeling tensed or awkward after such moment they maintain the balance.. 

Aww thanks, Diya :) 

Yes, so true, that intimacy has always had an organic growth in their relationship, that is why it looks so natural even now. I'm thankful that they are not doing the typical heavy breathing stuff on these two. 

Waise I think Mishti just loves to tease him, and he lets her many times....now they've turned this consummation into a running joke between them too ki kabhi timing galat hoti hai, toh kabhi location, toh kabhi neend😆

LOL@ the sass with which she said, "Abhi mood nahin hai....abhi mujhe taare ginne hain"😆

Abir ki "Koi baahar waali ke saath chakkar chalaa lunga" line cracked me up.....he was so fed up of her "Mood change" there🤣

And her reaction to saying BIG BEN😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kin8

This is very similar to Kunal spiking Nish drink. At that time last min Kunal realized what he was doing was wrong and Mishti handed the glass to Nish. Why do they have to make Mishti look like a bad guy every time? 😡

Anyways I still think it’s Kuhu’s fault about the pills. She had more than enough time to tell everyone that she thinks pills accidentally went in one of the mug. But she kept mum because she didn’t want Mishti to do the pooja. And that’s why next day when Mishbir were missing Kuhu immediately volunteered to decorate the shivling.

exactly even though i didnt like kunal spiking but then he didnt get time to take away the spiked drink n also he didnt have idea of the affect it will have... but still he was reprimanded for his attitude...  

but here kuhu well knowing about the meds n still kept quiet until everyone drank... if having conscience after committing a mistake is forgivable then every murderer can get away easily... 

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

i only blame kuhu here... agar koyi kuch kehta hain tho kya sunleti... iss ke lkiye pooja imp hain kya kisiki jaan ke badle...

what ever the writers are doing and trying to white wash kuhu... but  i cant do in any manner...

wahtever kunal did is acceptable... if abir ddint cal at that tym he would be there inside and nothing could hav happened... here thats not the case...

Same I only blame Kuhu. Her character is such shallow, selfish and insecure. At least when BB mess up she diverts the attention and few times she has owned up to her wrongdoings also.

But here Kuhu is such a hypocrite. She will just try to blame everything BB on Mishti. And I can’t stand when people try to defend Kuhu and say that she had to share her things with Mishti while growing up and didn’t get the doll on her birthday and blah blah blah. Honestly, lot of people have rough childhood and sharing your toys and your adopted sister getting attention is not rough childhood. Lot of people experience that their siblings were favored more while growing up that doesn’t mean you use every opportunity you get to bring them down. Kuhu is a grown woman but can’t act like one. I really can’t connect with Kuhu at all. She is at a point she doesn’t even want to spend time with her husband and just focusing on sabotaging Mishti’s happiness. 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

exactly even though i didnt like kunal spiking but then he didnt get time to take away the spiked drink n also he didnt have idea of the affect it will have... but still he was reprimanded for his attitude...  

but here kuhu well knowing about the meds n still kept quiet until everyone drank... if having conscience after committing a mistake is forgivable then every murderer can get away easily... 

i agree with u.... what i want to say...

u kept it perfectly...

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly i thought the same Pali... and also their dialogue on their life will change after pooja i felt its gonna be a foreshadowing that they are gonna start living separately n things are gonna heat up to that after this big incident... or maybe they are gonna have SR after this that is also a new life naa.... 😆i dont see any mishbir separation or anything for sure... 😆

Yeah Diyu, abhi no separation. Abhi toh saath aaye hai yaar, abhi kaheka separation 😆

But hmmmm, Abir did say they are going to start a new life after this pooja. Ab iska matlab toh writers hi jaane! Kaun dimang daudayega itna yaar 😆

Originally posted by: SheThought

You are so right Diyu! Leads become the sorry machine at the end of every track and rest of them go scot-free! Kabhi koi galati saamne nahi aati... Kuhu ki toh kabhi bhi nahi! Never!!

Meenu ke toh kaand bahar aate hi, she brings Ambe ma into maidan! She quickly admits her mistake and diverts everyone's attention to something else...

Even at the end of this track also, Mishti will be asking for forgivenes from Kuhu. RV Family is going to start resenting Mishti and will think that she is jealous of Kuhu teacher and that's why she is unnecessarily putting blame on Kuhu. Dekhna tu... aisa hi hoga. 

exactly pali... none of what kuhu had done has come infront... the janmashtami was totally hidden only known to her... if guilt conscious can taken as a good thing and the culprit can be forgiven then every murder can be justified... 

yaar atleast meenu is questioned by everyone... she never changes but atleast she gets it from abir n also her doings are out in open at one point... but here everything is just hidden n she is hailed like anything.. 

@bold - this is what i'm scared of pali... but you know what if abir supports mish n this leads to them leaving RJV as no one is able to understand mish n keeps blaming her then i'm in for it... everytime mishbir cant be taken for granted, abir should take a stand for mish against kuhu... kuhu needs the rjv tag na take it... abir can happily leave with mish its not like they are depended on rjv for anything... see naa everything is gonna get down to the name n materialistic things, the property n all... 

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Next trend #mishticandoit😆😆abir is full on lover boy mood..yeh Mishti is becoming the bahu types..🤣🤣

Yes yes mish is becoming shy n is all only words n Abir is becoming so desperate... 😆 i so love it 😆

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kin8

Same I only blame Kuhu. Her character is such shallow, selfish and insecure. At least when BB mess up she diverts the attention and few times she has owned up to her wrongdoings also.

But here Kuhu is such a hypocrite. She will just try to blame everything BB on Mishti. And I can’t stand when people try to defend Kuhu and say that she had to share her things with Mishti while growing up and didn’t get the doll on her birthday and blah blah blah. Honestly, lot of people have rough childhood and sharing your toys and your adopted sister getting attention is not rough childhood. Lot of people experience that their siblings were favored more while growing up that doesn’t mean you use every opportunity you get to bring them down. Kuhu is a grown woman but can’t act like one. I really can’t connect with Kuhu at all. She is at a point she doesn’t even want to spend time with her husband and just focusing on sabotaging Mishti’s happiness. 

B: she just want this marriage for ruin mishti's happiness only... usko kunal ki kaha padi hain...

Originally posted by: The_incredible

This joy will change after the mahashivratri yaar..I don't want that...y their happiness is always short-lived..😭😭i hope they get their share of happiness and makers pack them to mishbir house..🤗🤗

Ammu no dear he said their new life will start it can mean they will start their life together... and one more thing whenever there is a foreshadowing naa they make sure its highlighted with echo effect see the baba track which indicated separation fully all the highlighted echo effect dialogues... here nothing like that is happening so relax... 

i feel this might be start of mishbir leaving rjv to live alone... everything will come down to that only.. pooja incident is big n thats a starting point see naa.. 

Originally posted by: ruhi19

humari saving grace tho abir hi hain...

till nish mish shaadi... i love that tarck but  not after that... 

at the end mish ko villan banavo... sab tho white wash honge... 

haan ruhi i hope abir gets on track soon about the happening... he just needs some hints n he will handle things well... 

yaar at end of every track mishbir are made sorry machine n villain n others are like mahaan who got hurt bcoz of mishbir... only show which does that... hats off to makers 👏