Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Agrata23

She is only interested in mishti and how to snatch her happiness..that is the only motive of kuhu😆

Obsession on another level. Kuhu and her kuhuness is loved by everyone in the family. And she gained that by just being herself. Mishti even if she sacrifices herself for their family will never get the easy love Kuhu gets. Still she is obsessed with whatever little Mishti has. .....

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Aww thanks, Diya :) 

Yes, so true, that intimacy has always had an organic growth in their relationship, that is why it looks so natural even now. I'm thankful that they are not doing the typical heavy breathing stuff on these two. 

Waise I think Mishti just loves to tease him, and he lets her many times....now they've turned this consummation into a running joke between them too ki kabhi timing galat hoti hai, toh kabhi location, toh kabhi neend😆

LOL@ the sass with which she said, "Abhi mood nahin hai....abhi mujhe taare ginne hain"😆

Abir ki "Koi baahar waali ke saath chakkar chalaa lunga" line cracked me up.....he was so fed up of her "Mood change" there🤣

And her reaction to saying BIG BEN😆

her shaking her head in no-no while Abir was teasing her that he should have recorded that for future blackmailing. 😆

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

both are different case IMO. Kunal had forced to spike Nannu’s drink coz of Meenu’s manipulation for the sake of proving his worth to family. He wasn’t jealous, he had no motive, just to make his maa happy.

In this case, it’s a clear case of Kuhu’s rage. Meenu manipulates, yes, but no blackmailing like in Kunal’s case. So, there was no need to shut her conscious mind. If she was repenting, then she should have told everyone when they were served that the pill had fallen into one of the mugs by mistake. Like, no one will actually blame her, right. Pour the coffe down and make a New set of coffee. Kissa khatam. In stead, she was waiting to see symptoms of if anyone had the coffee is this called bechari? I don’t think so. This is like galti se mistake Ho gayi, chahe kuch bhi Ho jaate, par kisi ko pata nahin chalna chahiye ki galti mujhse huyi.

Meenu is too intelligent to understand a simple fact that, whenever she tries to hurt Mishti, it’s Abir who Is always getting hurt. 

Abhi, I am not saying the two spike drink motives or intentions or the start is the same.

What I was trying to say is that now matter how it started, the end is going to be the same.

Meaning, end main it will be Mishti who will end up paying for it.

In Kunal-Nish drink saga, Mishti ended up losing Abir because she revealed Kunal's birth truth in her anger.

In Kuhu-Abir drink saga, Mishti will end up losing love and respect of RV family because she will be too harsh on Kuhu in her anger and writers will find a way for Kuhu to get out of it as a victim!

So in both the cases, it is Mishti who ends up paying for other's kaands.

And this time Abir will have to pay too!

Meenu toh jaane hi do. She doesn't even realize that by messing with Mishti, she is asking "Oh bull, come hit me" 

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

exactly pali... none of what kuhu had done has come infront... the janmashtami was totally hidden only known to her... if guilt conscious can taken as a good thing and the culprit can be forgiven then every murder can be justified... 

yaar atleast meenu is questioned by everyone... she never changes but atleast she gets it from abir n also her doings are out in open at one point... but here everything is just hidden n she is hailed like anything.. 

@bold - this is what i'm scared of pali... but you know what if abir supports mish n this leads to them leaving RJV as no one is able to understand mish n keeps blaming her then i'm in for it... everytime mishbir cant be taken for granted, abir should take a stand for mish against kuhu... kuhu needs the rjv tag na take it... abir can happily leave with mish its not like they are depended on rjv for anything... see naa everything is gonna get down to the name n materialistic things, the property n all... 

not to forget Meenu’s will that the property belongs to Mishti Maheshwari 

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Guys it is not same situation as kunal..Kunal was emotionally black mailed by BB to spike nannu drink..but here its kuhu own will she wanted to do the aarthi so she wanted to put the pill in the coffee mug (BB put idea  but she was not forced her)she is the one who have opened the bottle and took out the pill from the bottle was holding the pill in her hand..then how come its not her fault.

In kunal case when nannu was abt to drink the spiked drink he took the glass from nannu hand kept it aside..then mishti handed over the glass..he not even aware nannu drink that again here she is aware the pill fell in the coffee mug she has enough time to inform the family but she only worried abt kunal what if kunal drink the coffee..itna selfish attitude..

in the morning too she was worried abt BB what if BB drink that coffee becoz she knows that BB is aware abt her thought process..she not even give a thought abt mishti and abir even in the temple when she knew mishbir not yet reached the temple..she assumes that mishti is the one who drank the coffee there is not even an ounce of gilt on her face she was happily ready to do the decoration of the shivling..

Eventhouh makers wanted to whitewash kuhu it completely her mistake and she should be punished..hope BB will show her place or Mishti should give thappad.

Mishi has all the right to blame kuhu pls mishti dont disappoint us..

I want Mishti to show her the true self, and show Kuhu her mirror just like she showed Kunal his mirror-  the 2 dialogues that she said to Kunal that day were gold- 

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SheThought

Geethu, not just any pooja.

Only this particular pooja.

Kunal asks why and she say lord Shiva is considered to be the best husband in the world!

Such contrived logic. Kuch Bhi drama.

Writers want us to be in confusion too. So they are not telling it clearly that Kuhu wants to do the pooja instead of Mishti so that she gets the wah-wahs from family. Instead they show her telling Kunal that she wants to do the pooja because it is very romantic.

Kunal had made a trip reservation somewhere but she asks him to cancel it.

Pali according to mini post kunal even suggested to do aarthi in someother temple..if it her motive is to do so romantic pooja of shivratri then she should have accepted his idea na..so its clear she wanted to snatch mishti happiness.but makers kitna bhi try kare to confuse us we are smart enough to understand what is kuhuness😆

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

I want Mishti to show her the true self, and show Kuhu her mirror just like she showed Kunal his mirror-  the 2 dialogues that she said to Kunal that day were gold- 

yes exactly yaar..I want mishti to expose kuhu infront of whole family sorry to say this even I am against physical abuse but this time I want mishti to slap kuhu without any bad intention mishti was slapped by kuhu on her special day then why not kuhu?? she  put abir life in danger then and snatched his simple wish to do pooja with his wife after their marriage..Mishti has all rights to give her thappad pls makers dont disappoint us

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

🤣 Cool 🤗

Are Abir is in mood after shaadi, he is being the one track mind n even showed some PDA now we need to encourage mish to let abir do IT 🤣

🤣....I loved Abir today😳😃

Mishti the mood killer😡😆

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Coffee getting spiked with sleeping pill is definitely kuhus mistake.she could have stopped everyone from having n made fresh coffee,itna Kya hai usme😆

I think once Mishti comes to Kno she may take kuhu to task,RVs will not believe ki unki mahan kuhu teacher will do this.kuhu asusual will play the victim card ( thanks to the writers) and not accept her fault even Abir may not believe it leading to a small unbun between Mishbir thus also prolonging the SR.

I would actually looking like mishti kuhu teaming up and giving it back properly to bb...but  this won't happen.atleast not so soon...looks like lots of family drama only ahead...

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

geethu 🤗

Yaar Mishbir uninterrupted dear... thats the biggest saving grace today... thank god 😆 even the start mishbir chasing scene even for few seconds was cute... they are so obvious to their surrounding n enjoying their life... uff this is what we want... ❤️

Diyu🤗

haan yaar thanks to CVs atleast today they spared us watching tennis match today mishbir scene was so beautiful yaar..even I liked the chasing bit❤️