ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/ED 02 Mar 2020 DT Note Pg 19 - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by AreYaar

"Best friend taara"😆......it was cute how Abir was talking to Mishti through the metaphor of best friends vis a vis the stars to complain about her.....that is the cornerstone of their relationship.....and the writers reiterating it in this scene added a nice layer to it

I liked how naturally they were cuddling without the baggage of impending consummation.....lol it really helps that Abir is able to joke about it even as he makes it obvious that he wants her. 

Reading your words n the pics is giving a different kind of feels for this scene Anu... ❤️

but their physical intimacy looks so natural and had a organic growth not a sudden thing or awkwardness... their ease n comfort from start to how they are now is really beautiful... Abirs joke n flirting is something i love the most infact i like this about their relationship the perfect switch between flirting to romantic to nok jok, this actually increases the comfort between them, rather than feeling tensed or awkward after such moment they maintain the balance.. 

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

True i agree to this... but maybe for me baba track was the worst... even in nish mish after abir took fore front things became interesting, whenever he is the players it interests everyone to watch... now too i'm waiting for abir to know things n start taking things in his hand.. 

humari saving grace tho abir hi hain...

till nish mish shaadi... i love that tarck but  not after that... 

at the end mish ko villan banavo... sab tho white wash honge... 

Originally posted by The_incredible

This joy will change after the mahashivratri yaar..I don't want that...y their happiness is always short-lived..😭😭i hope they get their share of happiness and makers pack them to mishbir house..🤗🤗

agar leads happy rahenge tho serial kaise chalega...

but i dont like when mishbir suffer...

Originally posted by SheThought

Ammu, don't worry. That dialog today was no foreshadowing for future. It was just a general dialog... I think writers were trying to tell us that abhi toh MishBir are going to be together puri zindagi. So just wait for their SR, kabhi na kabhi toh dikha hi denge 😆

Exactly i thought the same Pali... and also their dialogue on their life will change after pooja i felt its gonna be a foreshadowing that they are gonna start living separately n things are gonna heat up to that after this big incident... or maybe they are gonna have SR after this that is also a new life naa.... 😆i dont see any mishbir separation or anything for sure... 😆

Originally posted by kin8

This is very similar to Kunal spiking Nish drink. At that time last min Kunal realized what he was doing was wrong and Mishti handed the glass to Nish. Why do they have to make Mishti look like a bad guy every time? 😡

Anyways I still think it’s Kuhu’s fault about the pills. She had more than enough time to tell everyone that she thinks pills accidentally went in one of the mug. But she kept mum because she didn’t want Mishti to do the pooja. And that’s why next day when Mishbir were missing Kuhu immediately volunteered to decorate the shivling.

Yeah Kinjal, it is very similar to the Kunal-Nish drink fiasco. And you are right, both the times they made Mishti the scapegoat 😡

And now come to think of it, just like in case of Kunal-Nish, even though Mish was justified to be angry, she ended up losing Abir in return at that time.

This time too, even though Kuhu initiated it, I have a fear that Mishti is going to end up losing the respect and love of RV family at the end of this pooja-pill-saga. Mishti is going to blame Kuhu and somehow the blame is going to shift on Mishti only at the end just like with Kunal-birth-truth did 🤔

Writers are trying to keep the whole narrative vague... so they have Kuhu telling Kunal that she wants to do the pooja because it is too romantic - hunh?! They don't even show her thought process that she wants to do the pooja because she doesn't want Mishti to do it. Wrtiers are keeing it unclear on purpose so Kuhu and Mishti supporters keep fighting over it!

Actually I think ek foreshadowing wala dialogue toh tha Meenu ka😛.....the way she said to Mishti, "Hum dono ek dusre ko bahut achhi tarhaan se jaan/samajh lenge".....lol when Mishti finally learns that Meenu is still on her usual track, we can HOPE she fully samjhoes Meenu after this😆.....and Meenu is also yet to learn Mishti kya cheez hai😆

Ohhh this i didnt think of.... but true meenu is yet to the the sherni mishti full avtar... 😆 mish may soon start doubting meenu n the day is not far when her words will come true both her sons are gonna leave her 😆

Reading your words n the pics is giving a different kind of feels for this scene Anu... ❤️

but their physical intimacy looks so natural and had a organic growth not a sudden thing or awkwardness... their ease n comfort from start to how they are now is really beautiful... Abirs joke n flirting is something i love the most infact i like this about their relationship the perfect switch between flirting to romantic to nok jok, this actually increases the comfort between them, rather than feeling tensed or awkward after such moment they maintain the balance.. 

definately their chemistry chnaged... and its looking very natural and happy to see them like that... not OTT but its like normal but unique and nice too... cant get that in any other couples...

This was a nice bit too with Abir acknowledging and being happy about the fact that Mishti got such a good night's sleep with him :)

We really underestimate the value of a good night's sleep in society now, man😛

haan this scene... i was cribbing n was salty about it when they didnt discuss about it when mish panicked i wanted abir to talk on that but here they gave a super scene n abir expressing his feeling about that n its so endearing that abir remembered it is doing everything to make mish feel loved... ❤️ 

Ohhh this i didnt think of.... but true meenu is yet to the the sherni mishti full avtar... 😆 mish may soon start doubting meenu n the day is not far when her words will come true both her sons are gonna leave her 😆

kaash ye din jaldi aaye... cant tolerate  meenu and her diabetic words...

Are Yaar!!! Kya kar rahi ho?! Uff Uff, temperature soaring............

Yeah, in ITV contrived and random drama is expected to keep them from doing it! But at least writers are handling Abir's approach very sensibly and Abir-like. Though I am expecting one of these days, he is going to tell Mishti that "mere sabra ka baandh ab toot gaya hai" 😆

Yes, yes, definitely Gold kya, platinum hai! I will take whatever we are getting in the last few episodes! It's so so much better since the editors have eased up on TrippleP (ping-pong-parallels) 😆

Yeah, it's actually a refreshing approach for ITV....minus all the contrived drama to keep them apart ofcourse *rolls eyes*....but otherwise it's nice how they are handling Abir's approach to it....he clearly wants her, expresses his desire too but at the same time, rather than getting frustrated about it, is able to joke about it to tease her or put her at ease. 

Haan, Abir was actually cuddling her very cutely baar baar but I still liked whatever shots we got....considering the AWFUL editing we've had of Mishbir scenes in all the lead up to the wedding, this feels practically gold right now😆