Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Mishbir romance ,I will talk in AT about it 

Kuhu 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Like really, Pooja is romance aur dusre Mandir Mein bhi nahi Karna hai, family ke saath romantic Pooja 🤣,#kuchbhi 

Itni gandi tareeke se to whitewash mat Karo Yaar, atleast kuch to soch samajhkar CVs 

Sleeping pills galti se gir gayi but rok nahi sakti thi peene se, bol nahi sakti thi galti se gir gayi, and monologues suno to main bol kyu nahi rahi hu, fir se #kuchbhi 

At Mandir when she got to know sleeping pills mishti ne le li hai (according to her), fir bhi madam ke chehre pe Zara si bhi tension nahi upar se shivling sajana hai 

#kuchbhi 🤣

that is called kuhuness vaishu...

i got irritated by seeing her today...

kunal wants WE time with her and she is busy in snatching mishti's happiness willingly but blame karo mishti se that she snatched my happiness and now what she is doing..

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ruhi19

that is called kuhuness vaishu...

i got irritated by seeing her today...

kunal wants WE time with her and she is busy in snatching mishti's happiness willingly but blame karo mishti se that she snatched my happiness and now what she is doing..

Kunal ke pyaar ke liye mishti ko puppy charity Sab keh diya tha, ab MIL raha hai to chahiye nahi 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Best scene in the episode for me❤️You just feel happyseeing them together. Full on Mishbir vibes.

@bold - This....😳Liked how they were casually intimate with each other before even consummating their relationship. No pressure to do anything.

Also the taara thing was cute. But I have a doubt the same as Mishti😆.....If he desired her so much why were they in the open instead of in their room??😆 Gadheda is avoiding IT!!! He is making sure they are in public before initiating anything.....Scaredy cat🤣

LOL point! Mishti did make a fair point there....ki why are they out in the open if he wants to do IT? 😆

That said, I don’t think he’s avoiding it....he seems to be trying to get Mishti in the mood dheere dheere before moving to the room 😆....waise bhi whimsical banda hai na who loves camping? He does enjoy being out in the khuli hawaa more 😆

I also found it funny that he was talking about counting stars like that was one way of distracting himself from this frustration of not getting to do IT coz Mishti went to sleep 😆....ab it’s like he just wants to be close to her, be able to touch her, hold her, even if they don’t manage to get to the big event 😆....he repeats many times that now he has Mishti for life so every night is there’s to indulge....I guess the word is savoring....he is savoring Mishti right now even if they haven’t managed to consummate 😆....that’s kinda sweet...then again, Mishti ka matlab hi sweet hota hai....sweets are meant to be savored 😛

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

yaar tum log, kitne shiddat aur chauksi se episode dekhte Ho 😆

LOL itni bhi shiddat se nahin dekha yaar 😛😆.....this scene I watched cuz of Abir ka coffee switching around nautanki and in the middle of that, Meenu ne yeh dialogue maara which felt like foreshadowing.

Waise Abir ka bhi mujhe kabhi samajh nahin aayega....he doesn’t trust his own mom, calls her Big Ben but somehow wants Mishti and his mom to understand and bond with each other? 😕😆.

Is he still genuinely hopeful about Mishti and Meenu? 😕....lol I guess him and Mishti both can’t give up their basic love for family no matter how much people plot against them 🤷‍♀️

But yeah, it’s funny on one hand he says he wants MM to bond, and Mishti noticeably takes note when he says this in the scene....but later when she asks him not to taunt his mom, toh Abir ka mood off ho jaata hai 😆.....so what does he want? That Mishti also do the same? Give sly taunts to Meenu but otherwise love her like Abir does? 😕😆....Is that realistic, Abir? 

These are never going to be conventional loving relationships....pata nahin if AM will ever get that 🤷‍♀️😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Apart from AM, the only other character I liked yesterday, much to my surprise, was Kunal 😆....waise toh Nanko robotic munna hi rahega but his deadpan sarcasm was the perfect foil in yesterday’s coffee switcheroo scene where he was like yeh bhai ki nautanki zyada ho gayi hai ab 😆

He’s talking pretty sweetly to Kuhu aajkal too😆....let’s see if it lasts and if his MCP-ness is gone for good 😛

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Mishbir nailed it today, especially Shaheer. His expressions gave it away that he wanted her to complete him in all sense but this girl is way too shy... maybe she will be okay after their first time happens behind the four walls. She must understand that he can get cozy with her anytime, anywhere because they’re hubby and wifely. But I agree with her because it is not a private balcony there is a common entrance and other one is from his room. I wonder why he brought her in the balcony if he really ready for IT. 
I think it because of Shivratri pooja. Some people will take it as a sin. So maybe that’s why he said after shivratri we will start our new life.

I really felt bad for Abir when he said mein dil Se chahta hun that maa and mishti reconciles. He will be really hurt when he comes to know that his Maa is behind all this...

They aren’t white washing kuhu instead they want to show that she is not completely negative yet but on the way. 

Her monologues were very clear indications that she wanted to do the pooja to get the Limelight. Also to claim her rights (I don’t understand what haq was Jas taking about). She doesn’t care about any one expect for kunal. Even for kunal it is not her concern about his health. It is plainly what if she couldn’t be able to do the pooja with kunal if he drinks the spiked coffee. 

BB struck the cord at the right place. she implicitly said that kuhu is not RAJVANSH. To me na, both of them aren’t RV, either Misthi or Kuhu.

Edited by Npdeepa - 4 years ago
abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL itni bhi shiddat se nahin dekha yaar 😛😆.....this scene I watched cuz of Abir ka coffee switching around nautanki and in the middle of that, Meenu ne yeh dialogue maara which felt like foreshadowing.

Waise Abir ka bhi mujhe kabhi samajh nahin aayega....he doesn’t trust his own mom, calls her Big Ben but somehow wants Mishti and his mom to understand and bond with each other? 😕😆.

Is he still genuinely hopeful about Mishti and Meenu? 😕....lol I guess him and Mishti both can’t give up their basic love for family no matter how much people plot against them 🤷‍♀️

But yeah, it’s funny on one hand he says he wants MM to bond, and Mishti noticeably takes note when he says this in the scene....but later when she asks him not to taunt his mom, toh Abir ka mood off ho jaata hai 😆.....so what does he want? That Mishti also do the same? Give sly taunts to Meenu but otherwise love her like Abir does? 😕😆....Is that realistic, Abir? 

These are never going to be conventional loving relationships....pata nahin if AM will ever get that 🤷‍♀️😆

main itna dhyaan Nahin de rahi hoon when I see for the first time as I get very less time nowadays. Besides, the episode nowadays are not worth watching second time except for a scene or two. Abir aur Mishti toh Kabhi Kabhi samaj mein Nahin aa rahe hai 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

main itna dhyaan Nahin de rahi hoon when I see for the first time as I get very less time nowadays. Besides, the episode nowadays are not worth watching second time except for a scene or two. Abir aur Mishti toh Kabhi Kabhi samaj mein Nahin aa rahe hai 

Very true 😆

Abir and Mishti kabhi kabhi mujhe bhi samajh nahin aate but compared to the rest of the mess in the show, they still make way more sense, so they remain the cornerstone of this show for me :) 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Aww thanks, Diya :) 

Yes, so true, that intimacy has always had an organic growth in their relationship, that is why it looks so natural even now. I'm thankful that they are not doing the typical heavy breathing stuff on these two. 

Waise I think Mishti just loves to tease him, and he lets her many times....now they've turned this consummation into a running joke between them too ki kabhi timing galat hoti hai, toh kabhi location, toh kabhi neend😆

LOL@ the sass with which she said, "Abhi mood nahin hai....abhi mujhe taare ginne hain"😆

Abir ki "Koi baahar waali ke saath chakkar chalaa lunga" line cracked me up.....he was so fed up of her "Mood change" there🤣

And her reaction to saying BIG BEN😆

ohh really thank god they dont have the hyperventilation... 😆 thats makes me cringe so much... 

true mish knowingly does teases him n also he do understands sometimes he does it to to make her feel comfortable... that actually maintains the mood the balance... thats something very refreshing in ITV.. ❤️ making suhaag raat into a playful thing is also good naa it will be shown naturally, they do have the initial fear n nervousness n this is an organic way to make both comfortable to proceed to final stage... 

the big ben was the most funny n sweet part both their reaction were worth it... 😆 he love mish joining his team of big ben even by slip 😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

@bold - Anu its actually something abir wanted not only for mish but for himself too he has always wanted meenu to understand him, bond with him.. even if they live in rjv meenu n kunal are his only family like real family so he wants everyone to be normal.. meenu n normal are like poles apart... he knows that too but still he keeps trying to make her understand, he even tries to understand her at times too but she next second she does something n he is back to his withdrawn self... he also said the same about kunal mish too he wanted them to bond n finally thats happening n he is happy to see it... but still there were time when he was fed up of kunals attitude towards mish he waited for this to happen... 

likewise he is waiting for meenu to understand mish.. its like a far fetched wish he knew that too but still he just expressed his wish... about mish understanding meenu he wants her not to hate meenu but at same time he does want her to be careful of big ben... he wants mish to understand both her good n bad side... 

and the balcony scene is something related to him n meenu.. like i said he wants meenu to understand him n he too tries to bridge the gap but then when mish talked about it he didnt want discuss about it... its like taking a dig at meenu n abir relationship... the taunt actually is his way of making meenu understand his point, his way of trying to change meenu... he is still not ready to talk about their relationship meenu n him but he does want mish n meenu to bond.. very contrived wish... 😆 he has this fear of facing reality be it searching his father, facing mah after break up, now also his n meenu relationship is something he is feared to take a dig at.. it took him time to open up about baba to mish, once even during kuku after shaadi mish said him to talk to meenu but he said its not a new thing its something purana, he is still not ready for this... this is just my opinion... i for a while liked meenu n abir bond in starting they have this love hate kind of relationship n i love their taunts n convo... both are the only one who can face each other heads on... i so wanted makers to explore it more but not now... meenu has gone beyond limit still lets see when they both will get forefront n their equation change...