Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Lee_14

Coffee getting spiked with sleeping pill is definitely kuhus mistake.she could have stopped everyone from having n made fresh coffee,itna Kya hai usme😆

I think once Mishti comes to Kno she may take kuhu to task,RVs will not believe ki unki mahan kuhu teacher will do this.kuhu asusual will play the victim card ( thanks to the writers) and not accept her fault even Abir may not believe it leading to a small unbun between Mishbir thus also prolonging the SR.

I would actually looking like mishti kuhu teaming up and giving it back properly to bb...but  this won't happen.atleast not so soon...looks like lots of family drama only ahead...

Ohhh noooo !!! No family drama plz writers..... Want something different and hatke ....

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

That's true... I was not really paying attention to BB's bakwas but woh foreshadowing zaroor tha 👍🏼

Waiting for that day when Mishti ko ek aur baar Meenu ka asli roop dekhne ko mile! 😆

Let's see how long before our shaani Mishti figures out BB's gameplan!

And BB is in for a shock... she is yet to learn Mishti kya cheez hai! Zor ka zhataka lagne wala hai 😆

That day will come yaara 😎 berry berry soon....

Mishti very very soon will show what she’s capable of... it’s Abhir who got effected.. her Abhir😉

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Absolutely agree with you she is not bechari she is at fault..In kunal case he was hesitant and emotionally blackmailed by BB..but in kuhu case its pure jealous she wants to do the pooja

more than doing pooja, she wants to snatch the rights Mishti is getting. Period

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

agar leads happy rahenge tho serial kaise chalega...

but i dont like when mishbir suffer...

Vo toh hai ruhi..but I hope Abir doesn't mu Mishti for that Kuhu incident

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Abhi, I am not saying the two spike drink motives or intentions or the start is the same.

What I was trying to say is that now matter how it started, the end is going to be the same.

Meaning, end main it will be Mishti who will end up paying for it.

In Kunal-Nish drink saga, Mishti ended up losing Abir because she revealed Kunal's birth truth in her anger.

In Kuhu-Abir drink saga, Mishti will end up losing love and respect of RV family because she will be too harsh on Kuhu in her anger and writers will find a way for Kuhu to get out of it as a victim!

So in both the cases, it is Mishti who ends up paying for other's kaands.

And this time Abir will have to pay too!

Meenu toh jaane hi do. She doesn't even realize that by messing with Mishti, she is asking "Oh bull, come hit me" 

we humans are too contrived. Always give importance to the actions, but fail to give a thought to the reasons behind the actions. .

Mishti is the one most suffering in this notion. I hope this makes Abir take a strong step and stand for their relatio , even it is a last minute relevation 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Vo toh hai ruhi..but I hope Abir doesn't mu Mishti for that Kuhu incident

abir samjega ya nahi pata nahi but soem thing will happen for sure...

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

abir samjega ya nahi pata nahi but soem thing will happen for sure...

Ha something big thing should happen and Kuhu should get some shots ..which is mere dream

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Ha something big thing should happen and Kuhu should get some shots ..which is mere dream

some thing big happens means mishti ko target bana kar pura drama phalat jayega

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Geethu, not just any pooja.

Only this particular pooja.

Kunal asks why and she say lord Shiva is considered to be the best husband in the world!

Such contrived logic. Kuch Bhi drama.

Writers want us to be in confusion too. So they are not telling it clearly that Kuhu wants to do the pooja instead of Mishti so that she gets the wah-wahs from family. Instead they show her telling Kunal that she wants to do the pooja because it is very romantic.

Kunal had made a trip reservation somewhere but she asks him to cancel it.

Pali after your post I have watched kuku scene yaar

There is no confusion abt her intentions see kunal suggested her romantic date but she is not interested..even she asked him to tell abir to allow them to do pooja so he clearly refused to do that and he suggested her if she thinks the pooja is so romantic they can perform in some other temple again she refused it, now its clear her intention is only to snatch mishti happiness she is more interested in snatching mishti happiness than kunal and his feeling..so i think this time kunal will support mishti becoz he is aware abt the sister hatred that too he knows abt kuhu she was ready to do when he asked to send a email in mishti ID she not even hesitant to do.

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mishbir romance ,I will talk in AT about it 

Kuhu 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Like really, Pooja is romance aur dusre Mandir Mein bhi nahi Karna hai, family ke saath romantic Pooja 🤣,#kuchbhi 

Itni gandi tareeke se to whitewash mat Karo Yaar, atleast kuch to soch samajhkar CVs 

Sleeping pills galti se gir gayi but rok nahi sakti thi peene se, bol nahi sakti thi galti se gir gayi, and monologues suno to main bol kyu nahi rahi hu, fir se #kuchbhi 

At Mandir when she got to know sleeping pills mishti ne le li hai (according to her), fir bhi madam ke chehre pe Zara si bhi tension nahi upar se shivling sajana hai 

#kuchbhi 🤣