Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

@bold - Anu its actually something abir wanted not only for mish but for himself too he has always wanted meenu to understand him, bond with him.. even if they live in rjv meenu n kunal are his only family like real family so he wants everyone to be normal.. meenu n normal are like poles apart... he knows that too but still he keeps trying to make her understand, he even tries to understand her at times too but she next second she does something n he is back to his withdrawn self... he also said the same about kunal mish too he wanted them to bond n finally thats happening n he is happy to see it... but still there were time when he was fed up of kunals attitude towards mish he waited for this to happen... 

likewise he is waiting for meenu to understand mish.. its like a far fetched wish he knew that too but still he just expressed his wish... about mish understanding meenu he wants her not to hate meenu but at same time he does want her to be careful of big ben... he wants mish to understand both her good n bad side... 

and the balcony scene is something related to him n meenu.. like i said he wants meenu to understand him n he too tries to bridge the gap but then when mish talked about it he didnt want discuss about it... its like taking a dig at meenu n abir relationship... the taunt actually is his way of making meenu understand his point, his way of trying to change meenu... he is still not ready to talk about their relationship meenu n him but he does want mish n meenu to bond.. very contrived wish... 😆 he has this fear of facing reality be it searching his father, facing mah after break up, now also his n meenu relationship is something he is feared to take a dig at.. it took him time to open up about baba to mish, once even during kuku after shaadi mish said him to talk to meenu but he said its not a new thing its something purana, he is still not ready for this... this is just my opinion... i for a while liked meenu n abir bond in starting they have this love hate kind of relationship n i love their taunts n convo... both are the only one who can face each other heads on... i so wanted makers to explore it more but not now... meenu has gone beyond limit still lets see when they both will get forefront n their equation change... 

Hey Diya, you’ve made some interesting points here 😊....I do agree with a lot of what you are saying but there are some crucial differences between Abir’s hope for Kunal and his hope for Meenu. 

Kunal’s love for Abir may also have been possessive but ultimately it was child-like....so even if he was jealous of Mishti and MU-ed her, ultimately Abir’s pain for Mishti brought Kunal back from the brink too. He is not as much of a control freak as Meenu....infact he happily submits to Abir on many things. 

Meenu is a different level of control freak and psychotic personality.....there is nothing believable about her feelings for Abir or Kunal...she treats all people in her life like instruments for control.....so that is a very obvious difference from Kunal that Abir is aware of....and still he has this hope of some dreamworld where Meenu will be a simple happy mom to all? 😕😆....isko toh extreme naive idealism hi keh sakte hain....on this point, Abir will always remain bhola I guess so that the show can keep doing drama while he keeps hoping against hope that his mom will stop scheming 😕😆

I also feel he isn’t realizing that he’s unwittingly putting pressure on the one who actually genuinely loves him - Mishti. He may want this ideal universe with Meenu but Mishti is the one who will take on the pressure of trying to make it happen for him by pushing herself to bond with his mom, pushing herself to believe in his idealistic dream even if he covers it with cynicism about Meenu. Mishti samajh gayi hai that no matter what he says, he actually wants HSSH with Meenu, so she will try to make it happen for him. Sadly, they will both keep on suffering endlessly in chasing this mirage of reformed Meenu 😕🤷‍♀️

Writers ke whitewashing and contrived writing se toh Meenu’s so called “reformation” will never be believable anyways. So it’s like a stalemate on both sides....Abir can’t give up his idealism and hope for Meenu and Meenu can never give up her planning and plotting....beech mein pisegi Mishti and other pawns in the families 🤷‍♀️😆

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Guys there was a precap for the week.

They showed Mishti took the unconscious Abir to temple.  Purohit ji was asking anyone had alcohol last night or something.(I didn't get that). Mishti was telling Abir that it was your dream and it was my haq,so i will find out who is the culprit. Abir fell down and Mishti shouts his name.smiley18

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Just watched the episode. It was a COFFEE MishBirlious episode.😆I loved the MishBir scene. 

Apart from that the entire Coffee table game was totally 😵 Why Abir why?Why you wanna see Mishti and BB together? Circumstances have forced them to live under one roof,but that doesn't mean they will get along and accept eachother. For Mishti you can say that,but for BB😲😡

Anywz i didn't know that puja can be romantic.I mean till now i knew that puja is a spiritual thing,but never heard that it can be romantic also.Ab mei kya hi bolon... I can't see Kuku doing the puja... First she took the mandap,then got married first and now the puja. I am just counting her kuhuness.

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL point! Mishti did make a fair point there....ki why are they out in the open if he wants to do IT? 😆

That said, I don’t think he’s avoiding it....he seems to be trying to get Mishti in the mood dheere dheere before moving to the room 😆....waise bhi whimsical banda hai na who loves camping? He does enjoy being out in the khuli hawaa more 😆

I also found it funny that he was talking about counting stars like that was one way of distracting himself from this frustration of not getting to do IT coz Mishti went to sleep 😆....ab it’s like he just wants to be close to her, be able to touch her, hold her, even if they don’t manage to get to the big event 😆....he repeats many times that now he has Mishti for life so every night is there’s to indulge....I guess the word is savoring....he is savoring Mishti right now even if they haven’t managed to consummate 😆....that’s kinda sweet...then again, Mishti ka matlab hi sweet hota hai....sweets are meant to be savored 😛

@Bold - 😆His mood only gets activated in khuli hawa.....its going to be a big problem for Mishti😆

@Bold 2 - This sounds so goodHayeee.....Savoring Mishti has a good feel to it.😳

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Guys there was a precap for the week.

They showed Mishti took the unconscious Abir to temple.  Purohit ji was asking anyone had alcohol last night or something.(I didn't get that). Mishti was telling Abir that it was your dream and it was my haq,so i will find out who is the culprit. Abir fell down and Mishti shouts his name.smiley18

Found it😃

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9PT8_cB7UC/?igshid=17kkqj3vfcr4f

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Just watched the episode. It was a COFFEE MishBirlious episode.😆I loved the MishBir scene. 

Apart from that the entire Coffee table game was totally 😵 Why Abir why?Why you wanna see Mishti and BB together? Circumstances have forced them to live under one roof,but that doesn't mean they will get along and accept eachother. For Mishti you can say that,but for BB😲😡

Anywz i didn't know that puja can be romantic.I mean till now i knew that puja is a spiritual thing,but never heard that it can be romantic also.Ab mei kya hi bolon... I can't see Kuku doing the puja... First she took the mandap,then got married first and now the puja. I am just counting her kuhuness.

😆😆Mishbir's Meenu prem is never going to end. I cringe every time Mishti calls her maa😆

Pooja maybe romantic 🤣....Everyone has their kinks😆.....But Kuhu wanted to do the same pooja as mishbir.....yeh kaisa romance hain??Kuch samajh nahin aaya.......Kunal actually tried to compromise by saying we will do it else where.....lekin kuhu ko wahan par hi romantic lagta hain.....😆Kuhuness at its peak....

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL itni bhi shiddat se nahin dekha yaar 😛😆.....this scene I watched cuz of Abir ka coffee switching around nautanki and in the middle of that, Meenu ne yeh dialogue maara which felt like foreshadowing.

Waise Abir ka bhi mujhe kabhi samajh nahin aayega....he doesn’t trust his own mom, calls her Big Ben but somehow wants Mishti and his mom to understand and bond with each other? 😕😆.

Is he still genuinely hopeful about Mishti and Meenu? 😕....lol I guess him and Mishti both can’t give up their basic love for family no matter how much people plot against them 🤷‍♀️

But yeah, it’s funny on one hand he says he wants MM to bond, and Mishti noticeably takes note when he says this in the scene....but later when she asks him not to taunt his mom, toh Abir ka mood off ho jaata hai 😆.....so what does he want? That Mishti also do the same? Give sly taunts to Meenu but otherwise love her like Abir does? 😕😆....Is that realistic, Abir? 

These are never going to be conventional loving relationships....pata nahin if AM will ever get that 🤷‍♀️😆

He doesn't trust his mom, but his mom is hellbent on being this nice sasuma atm - so bechara probably has 1% hope that his Mom is trying to like Mish. And as he says, life main 1% chance ho toh le lena chahiye and that's why he genuinely wishes for M-M to like and bond with each other 😆

The coffee puran lasted so long, that towards the end I kept looking at the time and when I realized it was 7 minutes long it just reminded me of the speech Deepika gives in Happy New Year movie about how important this 7 minutes are to them (Sattar (70) minutes Chakk De speeach ka spoof). Sure enough, this 7 minutes decided Abir's sleep, Kuhu's dream of doing romantic pooja, BigBen's surprise about who got the pill and Mishti's haq and struggle to support this 6 feet drugged sleepy hubby in mandir ki galiyo main 

Are Yaar samjha karo. Agar biwi romance ke time pe maa shabd beech main lati hai, toh mood ki dhajjiya udd jaati hai aur romance ki kitni band bajti  hai!!! That's the reason he made that tedha munh... Mishti ne cold water pour kiya by saying that when he was talking about IT 😆

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Undoubtedly yummilicious mishbir episode garnished with incredible illogical koffee drama smiley36

1.So I really really loved mishbir "under the stars scene " smiley42smiley43smiley42 totally hubby wifey feels...ab lag raha hai shaadi ho gayi hai ...hmmm smiley36 the switching into bff mode and then again back to hubby wifey zone was so natural and subtle ....lol abir control dear control smiley36 #AbirIsReadyToDoIt ....mishti had a point here ..balcony is an open space lol smiley36 mishti dear if you are planning to stay in rv house for life then be prepared ...because your room is also an open book only smiley36 with natural CCTV cameras on the doors and windows...thanks to the interior designer appointed big Ben....anyways confident yet shy mishti has always been the case ... so that's okay smiley9 she wall still very bold in her own way... smiley2 lol today I also did a lot of binocular analysis   smiley36smiley36  ...must say the comfort level is something ...the scenes are really passionate ...kudos to the actors and the director as well smiley20smiley20 one thing that stood out here was abir saying that she doesn't have to apologise ... though abir was quite direct in expressing his desires but then there was a subtle highlight to the importance of consent in the scene smiley32 this elevated the scene for me to another level ...of course we don't expect anything less from such scenes and mishbir symbolism there ....hain na smiley27

2. Sometimes I do get irritated with mishti but sometimes I feel so bad for her smiley18 This mishti is wajah se around her is too much...now she feels that even if abir makes fun of benba then benba will think that its because of mishti ...I can't blame her here ...benba is actually capable of thinking that too smiley36 She can say anything random and add mishti ki wajah se line after it smiley36 Vaise mujhe yaad  that when segment came out about benba temple apology ...that time I wrote something for fun that benba must be thinking " abir ko shaadi kar lene do mishti se,  uske baad main abir ko prove karungi ke mishti is parivaar ke liye sahi nahi hai " smiley37 This I wrote in fun ...I had no idea that what i wrote in fun will actually be benba's bitter reality one day smiley18 badi mushkil hai , khoya mera logic hai,  Rou ya hasu...karu mein kya karun smiley36

3.  If writers are trying to justify kuhu then they are failing badly here ( at least for me )  ...cuz they are giving monologues indicating that she understands how wrong it is to spike someone's drink , she did  have an idea ke pills coffee mein gire hain then also she stood there like a statue and did absolutely nothing to stop anyone and then saying how weak I am I don't have the courage to say  vali line  Morning mein she was praying ke kisi ke coffee mein pill na gira ho  Hadh toh tab ho gayi when he guessed it and was sure ke mishti ki coffee mein pills hai ( temple scene ) then also no reactions...i felt she was more than happy to look after the decorations ...either I am not getting the character or i don't know what writers are trying to say ...say that its completely okay ...insecurities and jealousy mein galti se mistake ho jaati hai ...nice smiley17 so if the pills fiasco is just an accident then also kuhu did absolutely nothing to rectify it even after she realised what blunder had happened...she was the only one who knew the after effects of the pill ..🤔

4. Special brownie points to kunal here  Look at his expressions when abir is busy with his coffee cup analysis smiley36 Kya chal raha hai yahan ...ab yeh bhi din dekh lo vale expressions...don't know what exactly triggered him to do so but I loved his idea ...attend the pooja and then go for a trip,  suggesting an alternate temple to do the pooja ....he tried his best to maintain the balance but kya karein kuhu ko kehna ka mann karta hai  - tumhara dhyan kidhar hai , tumhare hero idhar hai 

5. Okay I am happy to see that mishti is not in the mood to hide anything here ...good improvement smiley16 She shouldn't hide either because clearly  abir is a victim here smiley24 n obviously everyone will notice abir's state so who how what when why toh puchenge ge hi ....expecting Mrs Angry Chorni in her full mode smiley16smiley16   Because anyways IT is not possible in rv house smiley36smiley36 and now it is very clear ..

Mishbir had a cute pillow fight 

Makes our day super super bright 

Got some hearty  moments that were light 

But mishbir now It's time to stand up for what is right 

smiley14

That's all from my side people....

Good night smiley31smiley31smiley31

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

😆😆Mishbir's Meenu prem is never going to end. I cringe every time Mishti calls her maa😆

Pooja maybe romantic 🤣....Everyone has their kinks😆.....But Kuhu wanted to do the same pooja as mishbir.....yeh kaisa romance hain??Kuch samajh nahin aaya.......Kunal actually tried to compromise by saying we will do it else where.....lekin kuhu ko wahan par hi romantic lagta hain.....😆Kuhuness at its peak....

Bold : Same here.. calling her maa and being soo casual with her.smiley29😕