Misogynists and bhakts spamming Thappad with low ratings

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 years ago

For some perspective: a misogynistic film that glorified toxic masculinity and sent all the wrong messages.

does that surprise you though?

BTW Arul Raj's review sounds like posts i have seen on this forum.. what about those poor men who get dowry and false rape accusations? yeah lets focus on 0.1% of the cases because poor men want to be the victims too

What a dark day for men in India.. #pout .. women aren't taking things lying down anymore.. they are getting called out for their behaviour #Mazloommen

It reflects people's mentality but on a side note, is this movie well made or utter rubbish like other works by the same director. There is zero hype about the movie in my place. Also a friend of mine who stays in Mumbai watched it today and was not really impressed.

Ps what made you think that it's the bhakts who are spamming with such comments, just curious to know the criteria for labelling people as bhakts/not bhakts? Someone called me a Bhakt a few days back on calling out Swara and pointing out her hypocrisy, I was really amused though.

Edited by Glitter_In_Eye - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Glitter_In_Eye

Ps what made you think that it's the bhakts who are spamming with such comments, just curious to know what the criteria for labelling people as bhakts/not bhakts? Someone called me a Bhakt a few days back on calling out Swara for pointing out her hypocrisy, I was really amused though.

Bhakt = misogynist...or all bhakts are misogynists..

#not my definition

#learned to ignore

'It's 2021'

waah kaafi forward thinking smiley36

Taapsee Pannu Thappad