Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

no , jehadis are not protesting against CAA as modi and his Bhakts are trying to project it . Muslims are protesting against it because itโ€™s against them . I donโ€™t get why Bhakts are having an issue with the protests when CAA is not against them . Itโ€™s against Muslims and they have every right to protest against it in a democracy unless India is no more a democracy. 

modi is passing laws against Muslims and what are they supposed to do ? Accept it silently ? They have every right to protest against his stupid laws which he is passing targeting a specific community. Instead of talking to the protesters , Modi Govtโ€™s is trying to project them as jihadis and started Riots to stop these protests ๐Ÿคช

how is CAA against Indian Muslims?? unless you mean all protesting are illegal immigrants?

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

okay reading some of these tweets is entertaining..

the typos! the arguments they type.. haha

movies like these are apparently responsible for "woomen destroing men's carrier and cause metal tention in men

posted by someone with a "Dr" in the title of their name...

Not on any one side.....people who know me know that I am not a Bhakt or a feminist.....but I feel it is ridiculous when people are shamed for not knowing spellings or using wrong grammar....what is this superiority complex about being an English language expert.....people living in India are not supposed to be experts in English or any language for that matter...unless they are teaching that language and others are dependent on them for learning the language from them.....why the mockery.....its just a language....as long as we understand what they are conveying it should be fine...nahi? 

And this was not just for you but my general observation that people tend to look down or mock people who can't speak or write correct English.....I would rather get annoyed if what they are conveying is wrong... than their wrong English...

The "Dr" could have been a PH.D in Hindi language or Sanskrit language or Music or Dance....we don't know..

About the tweet...it is ridiculous....and don't agree with it at all.

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Why single out Ponymo?! I don't find her that bad and no one is a kid over here .So, the chances of anyone getting brainwashed over here is zero. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4

Why single out Ponymo?! I don't find her that bad and no one is a kid over here .So, the chances of anyone getting brainwashed over here is zero. 

That Bad?? Ponymo is not "bad" at all.....just because her opinions are different from others.....doesn't make her bad...๐Ÿ˜†....opinions are just opinions......yeah people who are against the popular opinion get a hard time though๐Ÿ˜†

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Not on any one side.....people who know me know that I am not a Bhakt or a feminist.....but I feel it is ridiculous when people are shamed for not knowing spellings or using wrong grammar....what is this superiority complex about being an English language expert.....people living in India are not supposed to be experts in English or any language for that matter...unless they are teaching that language and others are dependent on them for learning the language from them.....why the mockery.....its just a language....as long as we understand what they are conveying it should be fine...nahi? 

And this was not just for you but my general observation that people tend to look down or mock people who can't speak or write correct English.....I would rather get annoyed if what they are conveying is wrong... than their wrong English...

The "Dr" could have been a PH.D in Hindi language or Sanskrit language or Music or Dance....we don't know..

About the tweet...it is ridiculous....and don't agree with it at all.

Thumbs up to your comment. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I too don't get the  superiority complex people have for being fluent in English. I genuinely want to learn the language hence the signature. I also found that the people who discuss about a topic put in enough thought process before they comment on this forum. It requires logical thinking and having an opinion. Most often than not i don't really have an opinion unless it is related to me or DP. ๐Ÿ˜† So, i need to work on that.

People like ATC, RT and Provoking have given enough input on the issue and they need to be applauded for it. They have a mind of a Cheetah.๐Ÿ‘

Back to the topic . Yup, English is just a language and don't gloat over your oh so great loquacious skills.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

That Bad?? Ponymo is not "bad" at all.....just because her opinions are different from others.....doesn't make her bad...๐Ÿ˜†....opinions are just opinions......yeah people who are against the popular opinion get a hard time though๐Ÿ˜†

Oopsy i worded it wrong. She is a pleasant human being. Once i was vying for her attention and she replied to me politely . Blame it on my  poor loquacious skills baby. (-Line directly copied from---awolnation-sail  (blame it on my ADD baby) ) . Clarifying if incase you think i was flirting with you. I do no such thing. ๐Ÿ˜ณ )

Edited by 9SakthLaunda4 - 4 years ago
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

I miss pro vs king on threads , allah ka ek hi saccha banda hai is forum par.

Edited by S_H_Y - 4 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

In the end, it didn't matter. Movie is on it's way to being a hit looks like.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

I miss pro vs king on threads , allah ka ek hi saccha banda hai is forum par.

Not me ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

ponymo maybe a weirdo leftist who has an unexplainable hatred towards anything conservative and patriarchal, but she isn't wrong in saying Thappad is being downvoted by Bhakts and, misogynists, I would like to make it clear, more than misogynistic but a new brand of sissy men, who act like pansy boys "oh sab ladki dhoka deti hai" types. And I have zero zero sympathies with this new two breeds of men, (a) Victim card playing Devdas chutiyes,pehle chut ke peeche, hawas ko pyaar manno, jab chut naa mile toh randi rona suru and (b) wannabe feminist soyboys who think anything masculine is bad, and are always hating on anything men, and act sorry always about what men around the world does. Lund katlo gand ke jaane, naa lund rahega, naa tum chutiyo ko sorry feel hoga being the evil evil male.

Imagine writing all this being a virgin.*SMH*