Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

Another 20 episodes they can easily and sensibly wind up

.I feel the makers already knew this news and that's why they started to shoot double shifts to wind up the show.. also Jeni I think will shoot code M.. so this might have been pre planned.. 

Some actors like melanie and preetika aren't even shooting .. so may be they winded up antara and nandini .. 

Code M shoot from March isn't yet confirmed

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Why do you thing fbois get dates?

Hmm sad reality

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Almost same happened here na. Father involved romantically with the girl and then Son tries to teach a lesson to his father by bringing her as DIL to the house. Only thing which is different was both son and girl didn't love each other and he already knows her truth in the movie. If they follow the same pattern how would we get MayRa

I know dear, I was just thinking from TRP perspective. I mean audience in the movie knew the wedding was fake so their moral senses were not triggered. In our case it seems even the channel isn't able to digest the track and hence the editing

Armu4eva thumbnail

.I feel the makers already knew this news and that's why they started to shoot double shifts to wind up the show.. also Jeni I think will shoot code M.. so this might have been pre planned.. 

Some actors like melanie and preetika aren't even shooting .. so may be they winded up antara and nandini .. 

Preeti is filming a tamil movie and Melanie is traveling. Maybe they are waiting for better clarity? 

dewdrops.16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes they are shooting in double shifts alright...but airing time is only 30mins...so they have rush things and edit out parts.

They took so much time in setting up the field that the ending will seem rushed..like bp🥺

Armu4eva thumbnail

Shivins movie is releasing on Monday so I suppose he will again have promotion stuff to do tomorrow or Monday? 

dewdrops.16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I know dear, I was just thinking from TRP perspective. I mean audience in the movie knew the wedding was fake so their moral senses were not triggered. In our case it seems even the channel isn't able to digest the track and hence the editing

The script was narrated to the channel I guess before the launch.If they cannot digest what was the point of taking up the show😡

Strange people😡

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdrops.16

The script was narrated to the channel I guess before the launch.If they cannot digest what was the point of taking up the show😡

Strange people😡

Same

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Aditya: I need to get something off my chest

Rajiv: please say it's your shirt

Credits:Instagram