Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pomegranate

I just want MayRa to getting happily ever after. they are what define BH2, and it would cheer up an otherwise disheartened audience.

Yeah man truly.. atleast give us a consummation.. let them have a baby.. Maya can serve a jail term for rishi and then reunite in the end...atleast it will be comforting to us 

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

Yeah.. anyways like he ever had one .. noone cared about Rudra.. may be they do give MayRa a happy ending because they do deserve one.. or they both die leaving MJ all alone in the end alive and lonely.. that would make sense.. 

Just imagine....a rushed  half baked ending and mayra dying that is devestation right there.

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah.. anyways like he ever had one .. noone cared about Rudra.. may be they do give MayRa a happy ending because they do deserve one.. or they both die leaving MJ all alone in the end alive and lonely.. that would make sense.. 

Yeah either MJ gets killed and MayRa lives happily ever after or MayRa die at the end and MJ end up in a mental asylum

pranurosid thumbnail

Yeah man truly.. atleast give us a consummation.. let them have a baby.. Maya can serve a jail term for rishi and then reunite in the end...atleast it will be comforting to us 

We are not sure about MayRa's child even when we thought the show is about for 6 months. Now the show is heading to climax as per the media articles how will they have a kid? Abhi talk consummation bhi nahi hua or do they become parents like Pandu and KuntiπŸ˜†

Armu4eva thumbnail

@pom you actually like MJ-Maya thing? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

For me never. I feel as gross as Maya feels when someone touches her other than Rudra

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

no....wait did I say something? MJ is a sleaze.

pranurosid thumbnail

It's better for me to stay only in this DTπŸ˜†

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

We are not sure about MayRa's child even when we thought the show is about for 6 months. Now the show is heading to climax as per the media articles how will they have a kid? Abhi talk consummation bhi nahi hua or do they become parents like Pandu and KuntiπŸ˜†

Kunti actually consummated with each of the Gods and that's how she had the elder Pandavs. Pandu was cursed that if he ever consummated he would die which he eventually did.