Paras is also traveling🤓

Say Kangan is travelling

Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Dil says yes dimaag says no

I know 

Let's just wait and see. 13th march is not far surely by now we would have had some sort of indication? If next week it's all still rumours then I think the show is safe to complete the planned 6 months 

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

It seems Sony is also Sanki😡

See if there are complaints to barc they and makers have to take it seriously.. it can affect the channel license also.. surely makers also knew the risk around the content and so did actors.. I feel it's ok for a show to move to online.. anyways more than half the show is complete.. so they can wind up on a sensible note.. ppl loved d show as long as it lasted so not a problem

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kay

I know 

Let's just wait and see. 13th march is not far surely by now we would have had some sort of indication? If next week it's all still rumours then I think the show is safe to complete the planned 6 months 

I'm wondering about the same. If they are really going to off-air the show they would've announced atleast a couple of weeks before. Waise Sony TV Ka koi bharosa nahi.

It happened with PPK. We are waiting to watch the episode on TV and the telecast didn't happen. Next day morning we got to know that show was called off

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

See if there are complaints to barc they and makers have to take it seriously.. it can affect the channel license also.. surely makers also knew the risk around the content and so did actors.. I feel it's ok for a show to move to online.. anyways more than half the show is complete.. so they can wind up on a sensible note.. ppl loved d show as long as it lasted so not a problem

Yaar aap barc ka bol rahe ho but when barc makes a decision it's public. So nahi barc may not be reason, sony could both for trp & concept

pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

If there are complaints about the content of the show why didn't we get even a single article about this ? Waise hi ye log har Choti cheez ke liye articles dete hain na

pranurosid thumbnail

Bechara Rudy ko ek kiss bhi nai mili apni biwi se and the show is going off-air😆

Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I'm wondering about the same. If they are really going to off-air the show they would've announced atleast a couple of weeks before. Waise Sony TV Ka koi bharosa nahi.

It happened with PPK. We are waiting to watch the episode on TV and the telecast didn't happen. Next day morning we got to know that show was called off

😲thats awful! Omg hope it is not the same case with Beyhadh! How can they do that to the fans and viewers? 🤬

Armu4eva thumbnail

Here this is what is usually the series of events if there are complain

Launched in July 2017, Pehredaar Piya Ki was a show about the marriage of a nine-year-old Rajput prince and an 18-year-old princess, and caused much outrage on social media for its theme. So much so that even the Broadcasting Content Complaints Council (BCCC) on 17 August asked Sony TV to move Pehredaar Piya Ki (earlier aired at 8.30pm) to a late night slot, following a series of complaints about its content. It was moved to the 10.30pm slot (Monday to Thursday).

The BCCC is the independent self-regulatory body for general entertainment channels set up by the Indian Broadcasting Foundation (IBF).

The show was repeatedly condemned for the alleged promotion of child marriage. While the show was on, the BCCC had also asked Sony to issue a disclaimer that the channel/show does not support child marriage.

https://www.livemint.com/Consumer/sWvGK7LEsXj0EAyqyO54KP/Sony-pulls-plug-on-controversial-show-Pehredaar-Piya-Ki.html

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago