Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Okay, off topic but I just saw one random video posted in some forum... It had the leads of all the SP shows with the Star Parivaar song in the background.... 

And I am so annoyed because it has PP and SDV in it... (Although I know I have no right to be but can't help it)

Any idea? SPA ki planning chal rahi hai kya???

Well, as much as we say that we are over it, we never really fully get over it. Plus, there was one time when I used to be so excited about SPA. But lately I have realized it's all about gimmicks. Couple's like KaiRa who shouldn't even called a couple gets awarded every year. But good shows and characters are neglected because they are too Seedha and don't induce Dhak Dhak Karne Wala Feeling. So we can't do anything about it.

Star is desperate. I am noticing even Faltu things done by Shezaan and IF posts Nazar 2 actor bla bla bla. They are publicizing too much to gain some attention.

They did the same when KZK 2 came. Royally ignored NK and other old shows but a two weeks old show got nominated in prominant categories. So let it go.

Waise bhi, humara favorite ko waise bhi babaji ka thullu hi milta. Educated, classy viewers ko woh thodi na pasand aate!

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Well, I can just say, Move on! ðŸ˜ƒ

I highly doubt that considering the economy, it's more of a song for Corona, star family giving support type. Like how they have some take that pic for stay home thing, which I found totally stupid initiative btw. Like who is interested for taking their pics at such crucial hours, but then people are. Like if they can keep uploading basic chores, then they can.

Well, I don't know if it were as a support for corona but yes, it did feel that it could be one...

Jo bhi hai, each and every one had recorded their personal video and they had been edited and joined together.

I was actually confused because the people from the other forums were saying that it was a promotional video for SPA...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Well, as much as we say that we are over it, we never really fully get over it. Plus, there was one time when I used to be so excited about SPA. But lately I have realized it's all about gimmicks. Couple's like KaiRa who shouldn't even called a couple gets awarded every year. But good shows and characters are neglected because they are too Seedha and don't induce Dhak Dhak Karne Wala Feeling. So we can't do anything about it.

Star is desperate. I am noticing even Faltu things done by Shezaan and IF posts Nazar 2 actor bla bla bla. They are publicizing too much to gain some attention.

They did the same when KZK 2 came. Royally ignored NK and other old shows but a two weeks old show got nominated in prominant categories. So let it go.

Waise bhi, humara favorite ko waise bhi babaji ka thullu hi milta. Educated, classy viewers ko woh thodi na pasand aate!

TBH, last SPA was the first time I actually watched that award show and that too specifically for the performances of Niyati, Harsh and Mona... 

Every year, the same shows and the same couple takes the award... So, I am never interested in these... The good shows are definitely neglected.

And don't even remind me of those faltu articles... Matlab ye latest IF articles to chalo digest kar bhi lenge, what about that 'getting injured while shooting' wala article? Ek chhote se cut par kaun poora article likhta hai yaar???

I remember... They had nominated that two weeks old show in many prominent categories.

Bold: Word!!! Completely agree with you... Humare favourite show ko to Babaji ka Thullu hi milta... Educated and classy people will never like such shows... 

They will be happy with their sindoor falling, dupatta flying, FL crying, ML being a jerk and what not!!

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Well, I don't know if it were as a support for corona but yes, it did feel that it could be one...

Jo bhi hai, each and every one had recorded their personal video and they had been edited and joined together.

I was actually confused because the people from the other forums were saying that it was a promotional video for SPA...

Well, I have no clue what was it and am not even interested tbh. I rarely like these award shows anyways. Ofc it will be joined, considering the current situation. Plus it will be senseless, if they are promoting awards now. I clearly don't feel that. Cos last year they didn't carry cos of their budget. So this year, it will totally make no sense, cos economy has crashed, things are still not in control or how long it will take. At a point when there's no ipl or all major things like sports, awards, national, international stuff getting postponed I don't think Star is that dumb to keep awards, yeah but fans are so crazy, that unfortunately for them only that matters, irrespective of gravity of the situation.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Well, I have no clue what was it and am not even interested tbh. I rarely like these award shows anyways. Ofc it will be joined, considering the current situation. Plus it will be senseless, if they are promoting awards now. I clearly don't feel that. Cos last year they didn't carry cos of their budget. So this year, it will totally make no sense, cos economy has crashed, things are still not in control or how long it will take. At a point when there's no ipl or all major things like sports, awards, national, international stuff getting postponed I don't think Star is that dumb to keep awards, yeah but fans are so crazy, that unfortunately for them only that matters, irrespective of gravity of the situation.

Same here... I rarely like these award shows. The previous SPA was the first time I actually watched that show...

Definitely fans are crazy and for them, only their show matters irrespective of the gravity of the situation.

It will definitely be senseless if Star promotes the award show at such a serious situation... It will be totally dumb because the situation is not under control. So, it will be a stupid move if they promote their award show at such a situation...

And yes, even I don't think Star is that dumb that it will promote it's award show when all major events like ipl, award shows and other such events have been cancelled...

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I agree with Madhura.

Frustration mein bohut much bol gaya but kuch fans overexcited hote hain. To SPA bhi shayad waise hi likkha hoga.

Otherwise it's highly unlikely that they are gonna announce SPA now.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I agree with Madhura.

Frustration mein bohut much bol gaya but kuch fans overexcited hote hain. To SPA bhi shayad waise hi likkha hoga.

Otherwise it's highly unlikely that they are gonna announce SPA now.

Yeah... Even I agree with her.

The fans must be over excited seeing the video.

And yes, it is definitely highly unlikely that they will announce SPA right now... 

There, the fans have already started predicting that the award show might be back this June... ðŸ˜†

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Anyways, Madhura are you keeping a tab of YHC these days?? Or did you keep any tab of it recently??

Madhura.. thumbnail

Nushy and Nikki - Thanks to agree. Exactly they literally go overboard, honestly it's irritating. Like have atleast some damn sense. Oh wow, wow June? Sabko salary fans dene wale hai na? Honestly am just going to laugh it off now, as someone said! 

Btw on a side note, today this thread became the daily interaction one.

Also today, I was just checking things and I saw an insta live of two of my most fav cricketers, it was literally a dream. Plus it was so superb, real, natural and human!! Feels so good to see such rare things nowadays.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Anyways, Madhura are you keeping a tab of YHC these days?? Or did you keep any tab of it recently??

Well post Rajeev, I saw on and off for a while and gave up. Made no sense to me, too much copy and glorification of all 3 characters. So had quit a while back. What happened though?