Nazar/ Piansh Stories - Page 55

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

πŸ˜†

Anyways, shall I post that OS in this thread only? 

Also, if I post it in this thread then can I divide it into two parts as it got a bit long??

Sounds good.

Also one suggestion, I have for you both. Please post the stories on new page. Ofc always can't be first post, but you both literally post story on last posts of the page.

Originally posted by Madhura..

Sounds good.

Also one suggestion, I have for you both. Please post the stories on new page. Ofc always can't be first post, but you both literally post story on last posts of the page.

Okay... Will keep that in mind.

Really huge and impressive πŸ‘Remember her quoting before shutting all her offices too.. it's really great, cos for her employees, this will really help.

https://twitter.com/ektarkapoor/status/1246056081354297344?s=20

Really huge and impressive πŸ‘Remember her quoting before shutting all her offices too.. it's really great, cos for her employees, this will really help.

Wow!!! This is really impressive... πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Really appreciate this... It will really help her employees...

Okay, off topic but I just saw one random video posted in some forum... It had the leads of all the SP shows with the Star Parivaar song in the background.... 

And I am so annoyed because it has PP and SDV in it... (Although I know I have no right to be but can't help it)

Any idea? SPA ki planning chal rahi hai kya???

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

Impressive. πŸ‘

She might produce horrible shows (as per our taste) but I have mostly seen her employees/actors giving her tremendous respect.

This explains so much.

May Allah bless her. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by nushy1995

Impressive. πŸ‘

She might produce horrible shows (as per our taste) but I have mostly seen her employees/actors giving her tremendous respect.

This explains so much.

May Allah bless her. πŸ˜Š

Exactly, Nushy! That's the reason people respect her so much, and love her. She always gives priority to employees when in need. 

Yes, may God bless her and her team! 

About her shows, yes, true! But then that's business and this step is really massive! 

Wow!!! This is really impressive... πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Really appreciate this... It will really help her employees...

Definitely!  

Okay, off topic but I just saw one random video posted in some forum... It had the leads of all the SP shows with the Star Parivaar song in the background.... 

And I am so annoyed because it has PP and SDV in it... (Although I know I have no right to be but can't help it)

Any idea? SPA ki planning chal rahi hai kya???

Well, I can just say, Move on! πŸ˜ƒ

I highly doubt that considering the economy, it's more of a song for Corona, star family giving support type. Like how they have some take that pic for stay home thing, which I found totally stupid initiative btw. Like who is interested for taking their pics at such crucial hours, but then people are. Like if they can keep uploading basic chores, then they can.