Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Nushy - Yes, agree! Thanks. Well, Actually no cos it's my version. So Ansh forgets every single thing, of others including even Daivik thing and even Pia. Then decides to go in his DV mode and explore, and trains himself. He has reached to the conclusion that first he needs to save himself, then others. Plus he has experienced powers and has decided to self train himself, considering all others can't be trusted. 

So he goes and training center he has chosen is where Dilruba's entry was there. So no one can trace him. Good for self defence and he can goin forest to eat stuff and goes to the sea too for practice, and finding answers. 

To the second part, agree! 

Wow!!! It's really cool!!! 😎

This could make a really interesting story...

Are you planning to write on it?

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nushy and Nikki - Thanks for liking the concept. Considering you both seem interested, I will try writing by weekend. But, I will take some creative Liberty too, like some totally different powers or some powers won't be there at all. It will be a totally different genre for me too.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Nushy and Nikki - Thanks for liking the concept. Considering you both seem interested, I will try writing by weekend. But, I will take some creative Liberty too, like some totally different powers or some powers won't be there at all. It will be a totally different genre for me too.

You will?? Yayyy!!! 🥳 🥳

Thank you so much...

Bold: you can take as much creative liberty as you want... After all, this story is entirely your idea... It is your creation. So, you are free to do whatever you want...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Anyways, I too wanted a suggestion from both of you...

I am working on the next two chapters of my story. What should I reveal first? Should I reveal the way to kill Antakasur first or should I reveal who is the real Antakasur and get Pia kidnapped first???

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I would prefer Piya to be kidnapped first, then the way they can kill Antakasur but doing it all wrong as they will mistake someone else as Antakasur. The identity should be revealed at the very end.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I would prefer Piya to be kidnapped first, then the way they can kill Antakasur but doing it all wrong as they will mistake someone else as Antakasur. The identity should be revealed at the very end.

So, you mean that I should let Pia be kidnapped first and then they should come to know of the way to kill Antakasur?

Identity to be revealed at the very end... Matlab abhi identities main confusion barkarar rakhe?? Readers ko reveal kare ya unke liye bhi last ke liye bacha kar rakhe??

Also, I am thinking that the weapon with which Antakasur can be killed can be lifted only by the Daivik... How's this idea?

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

So, you mean that I should let Pia be kidnapped first and then they should come to know of the way to kill Antakasur?

Identity to be revealed at the very end... Matlab abhi identities main confusion barkarar rakhe?? Readers ko reveal kare ya unke liye bhi last ke liye bacha kar rakhe??

Also, I am thinking that the weapon with which Antakasur can be killed can be lifted only by the Daivik... How's this idea?

Yes.

Yes - even readers should get a shock, me included. 😛

Idea is fine. But then again, I had told you that I prefer DD side by side but you said you want to focus on Ansh. If it can only be lifted by a Daivik, then how will Ansh save the day? But yes, you can definitely create a CHARMED scenario here like Chris was inured but he still gathered all the sisters and ultimately the sisters killed the demon.

So Piya might help in the initial work but Ansh can do the rest. 😈

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nikki - Thanks for liking my idea. 

I agree with Nushy, actually. Kidnap Pia first and then identity should be revealed at last. 

Weapon thing, sounds really cool that only she can lift it. But weapon must have it's own code, like reciting a verse so powers can be unleashed.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Great! 👍🏼

I second Nikki here. Take as much as creative liberty you want as FFs are always slightly different than the original. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Yes.

Yes - even readers should get a shock, me included. 😛

Idea is fine. But then again, I had told you that I prefer DD side by side but you said you want to focus on Ansh. If it can only be lifted by a Daivik, then how will Ansh save the day? But yes, you can definitely create a CHARMED scenario here like Chris was inured but he still gathered all the sisters and ultimately the sisters killed the demon.

So Piya might help in the initial work but Ansh can do the rest. 😈

Hmmm... Matlab abhi secret barkarar rakhna padega... 😆

Well, I said the weapon can be lifted by the Daivik... Ye nahi bola ki the Daivik can kill Antakasur... 

Of course... Ultimately Ansh will be the one to kill Antakasur.

So, how about I reveal the weapon first and simultaneously get Pia kidnapped??